DnDice is a 3D Dice Roller application with real physics simulation.
You will get a full set of dice in your pocket!
RPG players, Board gamers and D&D fans can use DnDice as a dice roller, just like in the real world.
DnDice features are:
* 'Dice Sum' mode: the result is the sum of the dice results plus a modifier.
* 'Number of Successes' mode: the result is the number of dice that outmatch the chosen 'Success' value.
* Full set RPG dice: d2, d3, d4, d5, d6, d7, d8, d10, d12, d14, d16, d20, d24, d30, d100, FUDGE/FATE.
* Shake dice by shaking your device.
* Move dice by dragging and throwing them with your finger.
* Shake dice by double tapping your device.
* Tilt your device to affect the dice gravity.
* Customizable Gravity strength.
* Pause and resume the simulation.
* Long press on a die to block it, remove it or change its color.
* Modifier to be added/subtracted to the dice throw.
* Throw result (with history).
* Share your results on social networks like Google+ and Facebook, or as you like it. (Facebook do not let to fill the message automatically, you have to copy/paste it or rewrite it...)
* 10 Customizable presets (name, dice and colors) with shortcuts.
* Customizable dice: color, style, opacity, number color and size.
* Customizable playground (Wood, Marble, Paper, Grass, Concrete, Stone, Leather, Casino, a custom Image or a Photo).
* Unlimited dice can be added, it depends on your device.
* Sound and vibration when dice collide.
* Sound effects when you score a high or low result (Applause, Laugh, ...).
* Swipe up or down with two fingers to hide the upper and lower interface.
* Live Wallpaper! Select a preset and watch it on your homescreen.
* PRO version: 10 more presets, Custom throw by writing text like "2d6+1d20+2", Drop/Keep/Popping Dice/Auto-Reroll options, Special Die (dS) with customizable images, double success and failure thresholds
Note: INTERNET permission is required for Google Analytics. PHOTO and STORAGE permissions are for custom backgrounds. Other requested permissions are pretty obvious ;)
TAG: D&D, DnD, Dice Simulation, 3D Dice Roller, RPG Dice, Dungeons & Dragons, Dice Shaker, Board Games, Live Wallpaper
I would like to thank:
* the people behind those software and libraries: Android, JPCT-AE (http://www.jpct.net), JBullet (http://jbullet.advel.cz/), Blender (http://www.blender.org/) and Gimp (http://www.gimp.org/)!
* Zbigniew Ross for helping me with the Live Wallpaper, check his apps!
* Leo ACS for the new Icon, Logos, playgrounds and the Portoguese translation!