Cinando provides registered film professionals with on-the-go access to the leading online network in the film industry.
- Explore the entire Cinando database of companies, people, films and screenings
- Get all the contacts of people and give them a call, a text or an email
- Share lists of favorite films, companies and people between your mobile and your desktop cinando version
- View the line-ups of companies and each film details (including synopsis, film stills and trailers)
- Make your research using optimized filters
- Add people directly to your address book
The Cinando market mode gives you all the tools to find your way through the film markets!
- Get daily updates during film markets
- Get all the practical information (maps, theatrical venues, logistics, useful contacts…) on each market
- See who is attending and get the lists of buyers, exhibitors and companies’ line-ups
- See the full schedule and locations of market screenings and conferences
- Export screenings, conferences and other events directly to your calendar
All this information is available for the Cannes Marché du Film, Toronto International Film Festival, Busan, American Film Market, Ventana Sur, Sundance, Berlin European Film Market, Hong-Kong Filmart.
The app works offline by downloading the data instantly in the background task, so no preparation is required beforehand.
Includes more than 35,000 Companies, 80,000 executives with photos and contacts, 61,000 films and projects.
Cinando is powered by the Marché du Film - Festival de Cannes and supported by the Media Program of the European Union.