CITIES is your chance to be in direct contact with your city or community. Connect with all the regional businesses and clubs you like and stay in touch. Receive announcements and updates from your city or community and discover regional events in the feed tailored to you. You will also find all the information you need, whether opening times, contacts, garbage calendar - collected centrally in one app.
CITIES bonus world
One of the most popular features is the CITIES bonus world. Easily scan invoices and collection cards from CITIES partners in the app and collect points and tickets. Not only do you support the regional economy at home, but you also receive discounts, vouchers and the opportunity to take part in exclusive sweepstakes and promotions.
CITIES garbage calendar
Did you miss the garbage collection date again? With the garbage calendar from CITIES, that's history. Simply subscribe to the garbage calendar in the app and specify when you would like to be notified automatically. Regardless of whether it is residual waste, bio-waste bin, paper bin, yellow bin/yellow sack, glass packaging, you always know when the rubbish will be picked up at home.
Push info service in your city/municipality
CITIES is one of the most innovative citizen service apps in Austria. Receive important announcements from the trunk directly on your smartphone. You will find out all community actions and information such as the opening of new test roads, water shutoffs, roadblocks and much more. first-hand. In addition, you will find all the important contact persons, forms, emergency numbers and portals in your community in the CITY profile.
It's that easy:
• Download the CITIES app for free
• Register & Create Profile
• Connect to your town/municipality
• Activate push notifications and receive the latest news
• Subscribe to the rubbish calendar under Services or report concerns
CITIES - An app that connects cities and communities:
• Receive information about all news and events within your CITY.
• Network with local clubs and companies and support regional businesses at home.
• Receive timely updates on local happenings.
• Forward abnormalities and problems directly to the most important contacts in your community.
• Stay up to date with the trash calendar so you don't miss an appointment.
• Find accommodation and leisure activities in your area.
• Support businesses in your area with the bonus world: sweepstakes, collection passes, coupons, vouchers and much more.