Maintain control of your finances with ease and security through the Purdue Federal Credit Union Mobile Banking App.1
Manage your credit union accounts and finances:
• Access account balances and transaction activity for checking, savings, credit card, auto loan, home loan and other member accounts
• Transfer funds between Purdue Federal Credit Union accounts
• Open a new checking and savings account, or apply for a new loan
• Schedule and edit bill payments2
• Instantly deposit checks with your mobile device3
• Easily view documents for all accounts
• Notify us of lost or stolen debit and credit cards to prevent account fraud
• Update user profile, contact information, username and password
• Sign in using fingerprint or facial recognition instead of entering username and password
• Set travel notifications for eligible debit and credit cards
• Program text alerts for various account information4
My Member Perks and Cash Rewards:
• Stay current on My Member Perks status and perk points
• Instantly redeem rewards points through Purdue Federal Cash Rewards
• Send and receive direct messages to and from Purdue Federal Credit Union
• Quickly locate a Purdue Federal Credit Union branch or ATM, as well as one of our 5,600+ nationwide shared branches and 30,000+ nationwide shared ATMs5
Purdue Federal Credit Union greatly values your membership and is proud to serve as your trusted financial partner for life.
1 - Member must be enrolled in Purdue Federal Online Banking. Some features are available for eligible members and accounts only.
2 - Member must be currently enrolled in Pay a Bill to use the bill pay features.
3 - Mobile check deposits subject to verification and may not be available for immediate withdrawal.
4 - There is no charge from Purdue Federal, but message and data rates may apply. Such charges include those from your communications service provider.
5 - Claim based on CO-OP ATM Network website comparisons as of Oct. 1, 2018. Number of shared branches and ATM locations subject to change.
See in-app Digital Banking Services Agreement for full details.