Designed to make simple and modern facility management.
Some of the main features:
- Asset management: each asset is categorized and can be associated with a QR code, which will be used to display information about the field or during the execution of an operation, each asset can be detailed with various information, such as make, model, date installation, consumption, value, serial number, internal code, etc.
- Interventions in the coming days: an overview of upcoming interventions
- Calendar: allows you to view the planned interventions, both for the month per year, with display of planning delays
- Reports: Reports can be sent, even with the addition of photos, about faults for which it may be required maintenance
- operations management: any intervention includes a list of assets involved and on asset activity, interventions can be modified, combined, divided, assigned and reassigned, even with team management functions.
- categorized Activities: depending on the categories assigned to an asset, are proposed default tasks
- Ticket management: ticket allows you to follow step by step from the time of opening until closing, with the SLA monitoring and also through email notifications and automated planning tools of interventions.
The activities follow the regulations that are available for maintenance carried out in Italy, while the laws of France, Germany and Switzerland are under development.