myCCB is your personal financial advocate that gives you the ability to aggregate all of your financial accounts, including accounts from other banks and credit unions, into a single view. It’s fast, secure and makes life easier by empowering you with the tools you need to manage your finances.
Here’s what else you can do with myCCB:
- Keep your transactions organized by allowing you to add tags, notes and photos of receipts and checks.
- Set up alerts so you know when your balance drops below a certain amount
- Make payments, whether you’re paying a company or a friend
- Transfer money between your accounts
- Deposit checks in a snap by taking a picture of the front and back
- Reorder your debit card or turn it off if you’ve misplaced it
- View and save your monthly statements
- Find branches and ATMs near you
Secure your account with a 4-digit passcode and fingerprint or face reader on supported devices.
To use the myCCB app, you must be enrolled as a Clay County Bank digital banking user. If you currently use our Internet Banking, simply download the app, launch it, and login with the same Internet Banking credentials.