I liked the app a lot (and I tried a whole bunch of budgeting apps). Connecting my bank account is too much for me but I just skip that feature. The UI is very intuitive and the feature set is just what I needed. I loved the ability to put hashtags and then filter by hastags. The only thing missing for me is a way to know how much the expenses and incomes for a hashtag sum besides the balance between both. A way to filter by more than one hashtag would be nice too.
This app was the only one where my husband and I can use it together without putting in our banking info. And make our monthly budgets not start on the first of the month. Excellent. The only flaw is to do this you pick custom and then monthly. It will add a new category, but randomly the app will lose our data from all the months except the first custom period. A simple uninstall reinstall fixes it and it had only happened once each, but a hassle nonetheless.
I really recommend this app to everyone. I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 because the app crashes down a lot after the new update, especially when moving between months in overview mode.
6 stars achieved? Love the new widget ui. Update: not liking the numbers keyboard. It's not giving me vibrations :(
Good app, good features. Still.needs work because my accounts don't always sincronize with the bank correctly neither with the web page
Really like the app. However, a few days ago it deleted my transactions and it only saved one month. How can I get back all the other months?
- Line chart is back again
- Calculator keyboard when adding transactions
- Possibility to delete transaction in detail of transaction
- Scrolling when choosing categories is vertical again
- Information about your subscription plan in “Settings”.
- Possibility to easier upgrade from Plus plan to premium Plan from “Settings”
- New design of our icons that are bolder and more distinctive thus easier and more intuitive to use.
- Timeline renamed to Transactions
- Minor bug fixes and improvements