Clio Muse is the award winning tour guide app for exhibitions and themed city walks. It shares multiple short stories for each exhibit or sight around the world. From fun facts to historical info, you get to choose which stories you read or listen for each. And guess what? All stories last no more than 20 seconds each!
Tour guide apps should help you discover the world in a breath-taking way; instead they often bury the nice stuff and flood your screen with huge descriptions or boring information. Clio Muse is here to change that!
Download the app, see the nearby tours and hit on “START” to take one. There you will discover selected exhibits or sights described through multiple short stories. Read the stories’ titles and their time duration and choose only the stories that you find most interesting.
Use the application before, during or after your visit.
• SEARCH - Discover nearby tours or search by the address of your next destination.
• DOWNLOAD - Download a tour on your device and take it with you wherever you go without need for wifi or 4G.
• OFFLINE MAPS - Downloaded tours provide you with offline maps. Find out where you are on the map and see how to go to the next sight.
• SHUFFLE - Using Shuffle you will discover hand-picked stories from random tours all over the world. Share a story you loved or take the whole tour!
• PROMO CODES - Keep your eyes open for promo codes to unlock freemium and premium tours!
• FAVORITES - When a story touches you, give it a heart. This way you will keep it in your favorites list and you will also help others discover the most popular tours!
• OFF-SITE - You can access a tour before, during or after your visit at the tour’s location.
TOURS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE:
* The Parthenon through the years
* The most beautiful garden of the Kingdom
* Papadiamantis, the Athens years
* Flora Graeca - Gennadius Library
* Athens Biennale "Omonoia"
* Exarcheia, walking through landmarks
* Travelling in Dourgouti
* Discover Athens by bike
* King Otto's first Palace
* NBG Cultural Foundation
* Contemporary Art in Netherlands Embassy
* Wine in Ancient Greece
* Monasterial diet and traditions
* Food Vision - Photography exhibition
* Walking in Patras