Features: AGA/OCS/ECS, 68020 and 68000 emulation, harddisk-support, WHDLoad-support, Chip/Slow/Fast-mem settings, savestates, vsync, most games run fullspeed.
Chui, john4p, TomB, notaz, Bernd Schmidt, Toni Wilen, Pickle, smoku, AnotherGuest, Anonymous engineer, finkel, Mustafa 'GnoStiC' Tufan, Lubomyr, pelya.
Oscar Orallo Pelaez & Stephane Dallongueville (the authors of the FAMEC m68k emulator)
Android port by Lubomyr, SDL port by pelya.
Warning: This version only for device with NEON support.
For device without neon support, as tegra2, will be published separate version later)
You will need Amiga kickstart ROM files to use this emulator, they are not included.
You may install Amiga Forever Essentials to get ROM files, they will be auto-detected: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cloanto.amigaforever.essentials
If you install ROM files manually, please put them to android/data/atua.anddev.uae4all2/files/kickstarts directory. Files must be named as kick13.rom kick20.rom kick31.rom
'1'- autofire [HOME]
'2'- Right mouse click [END]
'3'- joystick fire/left click [PAGEDOWN]
additional buttons (can be added via SDL-settings)
'2' + '4' - textUI vkeybd
SDL keycode action:
F15 - textUI vkeybd
LCTRL - emulator menu toggle
LALT - change input method
compatible keyboard https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=kl.ime.oh
linux plugin - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=klye.plugin.lx
Please use full keyboard layout
Source code - https://github.com/lubomyr/uae4all2
- focus on simplicity, not configurability - intuitive and straightforward user interface with (almost) no configuration options
- great touchscreen joystick controls, inspired by some of the best games on iOS and Android
- good compatibility with C= Amiga 500 w/ 1MB RAM and single floppy drive
Omega 500 requires 1.3 kickstart rom (512kb) saved into the internal memory as /sdcard/kick.rom
It's a pre-alpha release! Known limitations:
- keyboard not fully functional (incl. Esc key not working)
- no support for physical buttons and external controllers
- lo-res rendering only, graphical glitches in HAM and EHB modes
Please refer to the project website for additional information (documentation, license, TODOs, upcoming features, etc.).
IMPORTANT: Requires Amiga Forever Essentials for Android or your 512k Kickstart ROM in .rom format, and Amiga floppy disk image in .adf format. Make sure your sdcard can be accessed through /sdcard.
We appreciate any rating, comments and suggestions, but in case you need some answer, please check description below, check FAQ on homepage, or email us directly (firstname.lastname@example.org).
This app is based on various UAE4All ports and AnDOSBox, for GPL enquiries please email to developer.
- Work in Fast mode or Compatible mode
- Support "1M Chip" or "512k Chip + 512k RAM" memory config
- Support multiple savestates in both Fast mode and Compatible mode
- Emulate from 1 to 4 floppy drives
- Select between 200/240/256 scanline
- Support Hi-Res mode
- Portrait or Landscape mode with free resize
- Support Sound
- Work with Software and Hardware keyboard
- Support entering special keys like Ctrl, ESC and Function keys
- Support Virtual TrackPad, Virtual Joystick, and Pen Mouse mode
Limitations for this version
- Require 512k ROM.
- Compatibility is limited (similar to other UAE4All ports).
- Floppy only, not support harddisk.
- On some device it failed to call out the software keyboard. In this case, try holding the "menu" hardware key, or turn on (menu->input mode->show keyboard fix).
- Some program will not compatiblity with Pen mode, please use Trackpad mode in this case.
- Require 512k Kickstart ROM, have better compatibility with v1.3 ROM.
- Check out UAE4All compatibility list from internet.
- If "Disk Error" is reported and cannot proceed, restart the emulator and try again.
- If have problem running some program, try switch to another emulation (core) mode.
- Savestate will bind to the disk inserted in Floppy Drive 1 BEFORE the emulator started, disk change after that will not change the binding.
- Use "menu->buttons->show buttons" to check hidden buttons and joystick area.
- To avoid accidental mouse click, switch to Joystick mode/Scroll Screen mode, or turn off "Tap screen as Click" from "menu->input mode".
- Select change floppy then press Back without selecing a disk file will eject a disk from the floppy drive.
- Use Right-Alt instead of Left-Alt (or turning off "menu->input mode->map left-alt key") to type special letters on physical keyboard.
- To use D-Pad as keyboard arrows, make sure Joystick Keys is not in D-Pad mode ("menu->settings->joystick keys").
- To use Button Mapper, make sure Joystick Keys is disabled.
- Use our "GameKeyboard" or "Flit Keyboard" with it's Extra Plugin as companion if needed.
See FAQ on homepage.
If you have no experience with DOS emulators, please read our Getting Started Guide first ( http://goo.gl/aTDElz ).
NOTE: Your device should have at least 50+MB of storage space and at least 256MB RAM to run DosBox. Copy your old DOS games onto your device or SD card and start playing!
★ FASTEST DOS/Windows Emulator for Android
★ Voodoo 3dfx Glide Support
★ Pentium MMX Instructions!
★ Full analog controller support (mouse and joystick emulation) [Android 3.1+]
★ Support for playing many Windows 9x games!
★ Network Gaming! - Play network DOOM/Warcraft II, etc. with your friends on your LAN!
★ Mixed Mode Audio support (ie. bin/cue + OGG/MP3 audio)
★ MIDI Sound Emulation
★ IPX Networking Support
★ Sliding "QuickMenu"
★ Transparent Hide-able ActionBar
★ Mappable Virtual On-Screen Buttons
★ Based upon latest DOSBOX SVN
★ Universal Button/Controller Support (Wii, Xbox360, Game Gripper, PS3, Xperia Play controllers and more!).
★ Game Profiles Manager
★ Absolute Finger & Pointer tracking, use DOS applications intuitively on a touch screen! (experimental)
★ Gestures Support
★ Customize DOS Game Covers/Icons in Profile Manager
★ Highly optimized port of the lastest DosBox version. ARMv7 & NEON processor optimization for enhanced speed
★ Use DPAD and Optical Trackpad as mouse/joystick.
★ Virtual Mouse emulation mode, with left & right click!
★ Mappable hardware & virtual buttons.
★ Virtual Multi-Touch *Analog* Joystick emulation!
★ OPTIMIZED & FAST!! ( http://goo.gl/Tt7X5 )
★ Switch to portrait or landscape mode without restart!
★ Multiple Stretch/Scaling options.
★ Supports external USB/Bluetooth mice & joysticks [Android 3.1+]
★ Supports Right Click on Trackpads & mice. [Android 4.0+]
★ Full ASUS Transformer keyboard & trackpad support.
★ Nvidia Shield support!
★ Can be used with any 3rd Party Keyboard replacement to emulate DPAD or Cursor Keys (our GamePad, or HackersKeyboard is recommended).
★ Full Jelly Bean (JB) and Lollipop support (Android 4.0, 4.1, 4.2, 4.3, 4.4, 5.0).
To Enable Cursor/Arrow Keys:
Use any 3rd party Android Input Method (Keyboard) replacement. Highly recommend the free HackersKeyboard, which supports transparency, cursor keys and Function Keys or you can try the Free 'GamePad' keyboard. With DosBox Turbo, there is no need to pay extra for virtual cursor keys and/or gamepads.
Q. Where is the settings button?? (or How can I access the settings menu)?
A. You have three easy ways of accessing the DosBox Turbo Settings Menu.
1. From Landscape Mode: from close to the top margin, swipe down to show the ActionBar. From the action bar, you can access the settings menu as well as many other options.
2. From Portrait Mode: The actionbar will always be visible, and you can just access the settings menu by clicking the (3 dots) at the top.
3. From either Portrait or Landscape: Place your finger near the left margin and swipe right, you'll have access to the DosBox QuickMenu.
Q. Wheres the FAQ?
Q. Can it run Fallout?
A. Yes, check out this video: http://youtu.be/lTruSMVWvYw
Q. Can it run Daggerfall?
A. Yes, check out this video: http://youtu.be/CBi0joFymSY
Q. Can it run Windows and play Windows Games?
A. Yes, if you have a fast/modern device. Please see the FAQ & watch this video: http://youtu.be/f21K1Exq2jA
Q. How do I install the Profile Manager?
Click "Install Profile Manager" in the settings menu.
Q. How do I use the new Profile Manager?
** Note, please update to the latest 2.0.0 DosBox Manager.
• i486 PC emulation, capable of running DOS622/Windows 3.1.
• CPU Speed adjustable on the fly. When running at 10MIPS, its speed is comparable to 80486DX 66MHz (As reported by Norton sysinfo).
• Floppy disk drive, Harddisk, and CDROM
• 8bit Sound blaster 2.0
• VGA / SVGA Cirrus5430
• Emulated Serial Mouse
• Emulated Joystick
• PC compatible keyboard
• Larger configurable keypad for gaming control
• Support external bluetooth keyboard
Unlike DOSBox, Aemula doesn't emulate DOS directly. Instead, it comes with a Freedos boot disk. You can install MSDOS and Windows 3.1 on it. Visit http://www.aemula.net/guide.html for more help information.
This emulator is written in ARM assembler language, so it's incompatible with "Intel Inside" devices, at least for now.
***IMPORTANT!*** Like other hardware emulators, PHEM requires software in the form of a Palm OS ROM image to run.
• Black and white, grayscale, 8-bit, and 16-bit color. It even supports the Handera 330's "High Res" grayscale screen!
• Sound and (for versions of the Palm OS that support it) vibration.
• Multiple different "sessions" emulating different Palms - multiple models, multiple versions of a single model, or both.
• Using your device's storage as a virtual expansion card.
• Network communication using your device's network connection (wifi or cellular), including network HotSync.
• Cutting and pasting text between the emulated Palm and your device.
• Hardware keyboards if present on your device.
• "Skin" files that precisely mimic the appearance of particular Palm devices.
• Most Palm "Hacks".
PHEM is based on the Palm OS Emulator, a development and debugging tool originally created by Greg Hewgill and later developed by Palm, Inc. Full source is available under the GNU Public License.
Notes on permissions used:
• "Access Fine Location" is used to pass GPS information to the emulated Palm, only when explicitly activated by the user.
• Network access is used to allow the emulated Palm to access network resources.
• Storage access is used to access ROMs, applications, and to emulate memory cards.
NOTE: Google forced us to rename the application, despite it being a legal name already, so there are no other changes except cosmetic changes to the name. The application has been renamed from "iPhone Keyboard Emulator" to "Keyboard Emulator".
SEE DEVELOPERS WEBSITE FOR INSTALLATION!
If you have a problem, use the support email. We are unable to help you when you just comment in the ratings.
Note: If you are running Gingerbread or Froyo, we highly recommend iTap Keyboard instead of Keyboard Emulator.
Type faster and easier with an alternative keyboard layout that you are already familiar with, while enjoying the cool features of the Android OS.
This is an "Input Method" and must be enabled in the Language & Keyboard Settings.
BETA TESTERS: We have enabled beta testers for this keyboard. If you would like to become a beta tester, join our G+ community at https://plus.google.com/communities/106412562703484825925
Free version without word completion is also available!
You can configure widgets for control - these widgets map to virtual keyboard keys, right click, zoom, etc.
Mostly suitable for tablets, but runs on small devices as well.
NOTE: The functionality of this app compared to the free Winulator-beta app for the same version number (e.g. 2.x.y) is identical except the 'BETA' marker displayed in the free version. Please use the BETA app for free testing and checking of bug fixes.
If you find any bugs or have any ideas for improvement, please contact me via email, or file a report at:
Please do not leave bug reports in the comments section, as there is not enough space to adequately describe the issue, and I have no way to respond in order to get more information.
Great for tablets such as the Viewsonic gTablet, Motorola Xoom, Galaxy Tab 10.1, ASUS Transformer!
Works great with the Motorola Bluetooth Keyboard and Apple Wireless Keyboard on Xoom and Galaxy Tab 10.1. Honeycomb support for the tablet form factor as well as HDMI out on the Xoom. Works well with Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 keyboard dock.
If you are having trouble with the soft keyboard on HTC phones like the Desire HD or Thunderbolt, try changing to another soft keyboard. Seems like the HTC soft keyboard has some issues with BTEP, but other keyboards work fine. Hacker's Keyboard is my new favorite keyboard for use with BTEP.
Now includes Frotz and the classic Colossal Cave Adventure game in the enhanced utilities for fun. Busybox has recently been updated to support SMP systems, ie, in "top."
Explanation of Permissions:
All permissions used by BTEP are strictly for enabling the functionality of BTEP. BTEP does not contain any analytics, or collect any data.
Network Communication - Required so that the shell, SSH, Telnet, and FTP can access the Internet.
Storage - So you can manipulate contents of /sdcard/ on your device from the shell.
System Tools - Allow user to keep WiFi and/or display active if desired.
Hardware Controls - Control vibrator for vibration on cursor keys / virtual DPAD.
System Tools - Install Shortcuts, does what it says.
* On Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 and Galaxy S II, SSH has issues with some WiFi routers.
Thanks for using BTEP!
you can test combine monster. help to see monster for combine.help calculate monster team damage for hit in dungeon.
- Can test combine monster from any level with 40-100% rate
- Normal Monster can combine with Plus Monster
- Combine Success or Fail you can get normal monster or plus monster
- Combine get plus monster rate 5%(Normal+Normal),10%(Normal+Plus),100%(Plus+Plus)
- Can calculate monster team damage for hit in dungeon
- Dungeon Calculator Select Monster With Name ,Images and Attack Power
- Can Test Open Fortune Eggs
- View Combine Chart Helpful you real combine in game
- View Combine Stats and Top 5 Monster Get From Combine.
Note: it only works on 2.2+ devices.
This app is developed based on pelya's SDL port for android and of course the amazing DosBox emulator.
Please test it for us and report issues/bugs through our website above.
Remember, it is aBETA, don't be scared if you see FCs or other strange issues. And positive feedbacks are most welcome.
Have fun! :)
- Copy, Move whole subdirs
- Drag & Drop (long press on file icon, move icon)
- Inplace rename, create directories
- Delete (no recycle bin)
- Zip and unzip, unrar
- Properties dialog, change permissions
- Built-in text editor
- Search function (also for text)
- Select/unselect groups of files
- Select by tapping on file icons
- Select range: Long tap+release on icon
- List of installed Apps (built-in plugin)
- FTP and SFTP client (plugin)
- WebDAV (Web folders) (plugin)
- LAN access (plugin)
- Plugins for cloud services: Google Drive, Microsoft Live, Dropbox
- Root support for the main functions (optional)
- Send files via Bluetooth (OBEX)
- Thumbnails for pictures
- Two panels side by side, or virtual two panel mode
- Directory history
- Media player which can stream directly from LAN, WebDAV and cloud plugins
- Configurable button bar for changing directories, internal commands, launching apps, and sending shell commands
- Simple help function in English, German, Russian, Ukrainian and Czech
- Optimizations for visually impaired, like text for icons
- Supported languages of the main program: English, German, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian and Vietnamese.
- Public translation via http://crowdin.net/project/total-commander
About the new permission "SuperUser":
This permission is now requested to make Total Commander work better on rooted devices. It tells the SuperUser app that Total Commander suports root functions. It has no effect if your device is not rooted. Root functions allow Total Commander to write to system folders like /system or /data. You will be warned before anything is written if the partition is write protected.
You can find some more information here:
And now through this emulator for the HP-35, where both perfectly emulates the LED screen of the original 15-digit calculator physically and how we can make use of it in a virtual like you're actually physically in our hands through our Android device.
The HP-35 calculated arithmetic functions, logarithmic and trigonometric functions.
Some historical curiosities of this calculator are:
- The display of 15 characters in the HP 35, when the reverse was seen, could produce a limited number of alphabetic messages. For example, 710.77345 would read as "SHELL OIL". The sample was probably more extravagant +40 57738.57734 E would be read as "Oh Hells Bells".
- The HP 35 was just 5.8 inches long and 3.2 inches wide. This was the pocket size of William Hewlett, of there as the "pocket calculator".
- The power requirement of the LED display was responsible for the short life between battery charges the HP 35, about three hours. To prolong the operating time and prevent damage from overuse of the slide switch on / off, users could press the decimal point key to force the display to illuminate only a segment of the LED.
- The HP 35 calculated arithmetic functions, logarithmic, and trigonometric, however, full implementation used only 767 carefully chosen instructions (7670 bits), in what is a marvel of concise programming.
- The introduction of the HP 35 scientific calculators and other similar capacity by Texas Instruments soon signaled the end of the slide rule as a status symbol among science and engineering students. The covers of the rules of calculations were disappearing to make way for the covers of the "electronic slide rule", and universities began to abandon the slide rule classes of their curriculum.
- The HP 35 was the beginning of a family of related calculators all sharing similar mechanical packaging:
- The screen was unique in the sense that multiplexing is designed to illuminate only one LED at a time segment, instead of a single-digit LED, because HP investigations had shown that this method was perceived by the human eye as more Bright energy equivalent.
- The calculator used three NiCd batteries "AA" assembled in a removable battery pack, owner of HP design. Battery packs and replacement are unavailable, leaving 35 HP depending existing alternating current, or the users must rebuild the battery pack using batteries themselves available. An external battery charger was available and could also function calculator from charger, with or without batteries installed.
Internally, the calculator was organized around a serial processor chipset (a bit) floating point number processing 56-bit, 14-digit numbers representing BCD.
It was introduced at a price of U.S. $ 395.1 and was available from January 4, 1972 to 1975. During that time over 300,000 units sold.
Before the HP 35, the only practical portable devices to perform trigonometric and exponential functions were slide rules. At that time, existing pocket calculators had only four functions, ie could only add, subtract, multiply and divide. Originally it had been known simply as "The Calculator", but Hewlett suggested that it should be called the HP 35 because it had 35 keys.
HP 35 was developed in two years, HP 35 was released in 1972.
Recommended for use with:
-Autologin, and usernames are saved for BNSF employees
-Saves working board requests for BNSF employees
-Prevents accidental navigation away from terminal screens
-Easy to access F1-F12, enter, and other emulator keys
-Quickly identify where to type, just look for the underlines
-Remembers your URL for you
-Automatic capitalization of input
-Session timeout detection, and quick session reset.
To submit a support request visit: https://beardedcomputing.freshdesk.com/
Users of this application are responsible for complying with all operational and security policies while connecting to third-party computer systems.
This software is *not* compatible with port 21 telnet connections and requires an http: or https: URL for mainframe connection.
This application is not developed or endorsed by OpenConnect Systems Incorporated or any of its customers.
- NO ROOT permissions needed
- NO BUSYBOX installed needed
- FULL LINUX COMMANDS, internet connection opened.
The classic Linux terminal with full Linux native commands. Internet connection. The best for Linux users.
* All powerful Linux commands like:
ls, cd, mkdir, mv, rm, ifconfig, top, ps, du, df, etc...
Enjoy yourself Linux users and give feedback!
THIS IS THE PAID AND COMPLETE VERSION OF TERMINAL EMULATOR DELUXE, PRICE PURPOSE IS TO HELP THE APPLICATION'S DEVELOPMENT. THANKS.