Full control on JDlownloader from your android phone :
- Current downloads.
- Links with full text parsing.
- Set speed limit / max downloads.
- Premium's accounts.
- Integration with navigator for sharing links.
- Compatibility with nightly build.
- Rss reader & link checker.
Pro Version is free Ads and got priority for updates.
Thanks for supporting us.
** Please read FAQ and Help **
Check your configuration before saying it doesn't work !
Most problems come from a bad or incomplet configuration.
Help & Configuration Tutorial : http://devdroid.free.fr/jdownloaderhelp/
** Adding links **
Sometime links stay in the grabber, restarting jdownloader may help !
Also Check Max. Downloads & Speed limit parameters of JDownloader.
** No Captcha **
Captcha can't work, JDownloader Remote Controller doesn't support it. I know many of you requested it, you're warned so please don't post bad review requesting it.
If one day it can be implemented we will.
** JDownloader 2 **
JDownloaderRCPro is NOT compatible with JDownloader 2 BETA
Before using :
- Activate JDownloader remote control plug-in.
- Be sure your ip is public and port open.
- Edit config after installation
Install Ponydroid on your smartphone or tablet and enjoy the comfortable features when it comes to downloading files.
Ponydroid is an Android application that automatizes the downloading of files.
It is available in English, Spanish, Japanese. Italian, German, French, Portuguese, Simplified and Tradicional Chinese, Russian, Polish, Romanian and Korean.
The application is in charge of everything, it accesses the web where the file is hosted, it waits the required time and starts downloading them one by one.
- Ponydroid optionally blocks the downloads if there is not WIFI conection,
- more than 200 file hosters supported,
- manages waiting times,
- send you notificactions when a file download is completed or if it needs you to enter captchas,
- works with or without Premium accounts,
- several options to add links for downloading,
- integrated browser,
- CLICK'N LOAD support,
- .DLC files support,
- supports for interchangeable links,
- REMOTE CONTROL of Ponydroid via web browser or Mipony Remote, ideal for using it on Android miniPC,
- shows history of downloaded files,
- MULTISEGMENT download,
- automatic download retries and
- analyzes the avaibility of the files.
Rapidgator, Mega, mega.co.nz, Zippyshare, Putlocker, Box, Filepost, Firedrive, Uploaded.net, Bitshare, Yandex, Rapidshare, Nitroflare, Easy-share, Gigasize, Mediafire, Depositfiles, Filefactory, Uploading, 4shared, Letitbit, Sendspace, Freakshare, Storage.to, Ziddu, Netload, Zomgupload, Jumbofiles, Data.hu, Linksave, Share-online, Speedyshare, Uloz, I-Filez, Unrestrict.li, Yunpan, Sendmyway, Simply-Debrid, Fooget, Sharelink, Linksnappy, Fiberupload, Rockdizfile, Speedfile, Asfile, Ddlstorage, Filespace, Sharebeast, Nowdownload, Hotfile, Pigsonic, JMshared, File-space, Queenshare, Filerio, Filedefend, Megafiles, Orangefiles, Fileswap, Usefile, Colafile, Debriditalia, Datafile, Ugotfile, Xerver, Bitroad, MightYupload, Shareflare, Premiumize, Multi-Debrid, Rayfile, Egoshare,CZshare, RapidPremium, Yunfile, Yourfilelink, Turbobit, Minus, Fileserving, Refile, Syfiles, Limelinx, Rghost, Upload.ee, Filezpro, Streamcloud, Videoweed, Mirrorcreator, Oboom, Filesin, Fileboom, Tusfiles, Uploadcore, Sharedbit, Filevice, Flexydrive, Sube.me, Linestorage, Solidfiles, Exoshare, 2shared, Divshare, Filesmonster, USAupload, Novaup, Vip-files, Anonym, Megashares, Apsscene, Hackerbox, Filefront, 4Shared-China,Upload.tc, Unibytes, Filekeem, Flowhot,Potload, Uploadc,PLayed, Rapidshare, Filemoney, Easy-share, Gigasize, Mediafire, Shurload, Shareblue, Rarefile, 1Fichier, Migahost, Downmasters, Datafilehost, Karelia, Filekom, Nekaka, Ultramegabit,Uploadbaz, Secureupload, Hitfile, 180Upload, Premium.to, Henchfile, Rapidfilesahre, Likeupload,Fileinz, Midupload, Dlfree, File-upload, Koofile, Adrive, Hellshare, Vspace, U115, Fileflayer, Myupload, Narod, Furk,Linkbee,Sharebasee, Gigapeta, Uploadstore, Hulkshare, Ge.tt, Bayfiles, Easy-share, Yousendit, Crocko, Filedropper, Easybytez, Ryushare, Ufile, Verzend, Depfile, Novafile, Fireget,Filemates, Billionuploads, Hugedomains, Howfile, Freeuploads, Uppit, Oteupload, Restfile, Rusfolder, Junocloud, Akafile, Fileom, Kankan, Ex-load, Inclouddrive, 119g, Shareblue, Eyesfile, 4upfiles, Hostuje, Vidup, Isavelink, Faststore, Upf, File4go, Megacrypter, Privatefiles, Dizzcloud, Dev Host, Solidfiles,Nowvideo, Filecloud, Real-Debrid, AllDebrid, Zevera, Multidown, Filenium, Multihosters, Kingfiles, Unlimitzone,Hogefiles, Filemonekey, Cloudzilla, Hulkfile, Hulkload, Upstore, Gulfup, Uploadsat, Terafile, Uploadable, Mixshared, Cloudstor, Uploadboy, Movshare, Filer, Shared, Filecore, ProjectFreeUpload, SaleFiles, Bitcasa, Lomafile, Filestorm, Sanshare, Lolabits, Extmatrix, Backin, Cloudyvideos, Divxstage, Thefile.me, Filenuke, Sharingmaster, MixtureCloud, Minhateca, BRupload,Uplea, 1st-files,Megairon, Filedwon
- MULTI PART / MULTI THREAD downloading
- multiple downloads
- fully automated Queue
- Pause / Resume downloads
- support for downloading large files
- adding multiple links simultaneously from the clipboard
- Premium Accounts manager
Support for Hosting Services such as:
- Uploaded.to / Up.to
For Uploaded.to, Netload.in and Hotfile downloads, "Direct download" option must be enabled. To do this, login on your Account(by web browser) and go to:
Hotfile: "My Account -> Edit Account -> Premium Options"
Netload.in "My Account -> Downloadstart"
Remote control your desktop JDownloader from your pocket while you're on the go.
• Check how your downloads are doing
• Add Links to your LinkGrabber
• Monitor your clipboard for links
• Get notified about captchas and solve them
• Manage multiple JDownloaders
MyJDownloader is a new service by the creators of JDownloader. It is currently in the beta testing stage. Through this service you're able to control your JDownloader from anywhere with the web interface (http://my.jdownloader.org), the official apps and browser extensions as well as apps by third party developers.
You need a running JDownloader on your desktop PC and a MyJDownloader account to use all features!
Go here to register your MyJDownloader account:
Please send in your feedback! We are very happy about every bit of feedback that reaches us. Your feedback keeps us going. Please use the feedback buttons in the app or go to http://support.jdownloader.org.
Monitor your downloads and control jDownloader from android.
* View current jDownloader speed
* Package and file download progress, speed, and details
* Start/stop, pause, restart, and shutdown jDownloader
* Set max downloads and speed limit
* Tablet optimized layout!
* Add links to jDownloader, from android - to be started right away
Design by Thiago Silva
NOTE: This is a Remote control app, not a download manager. jDownloader (for PC or Mac), and it's plugin JD Remote Control are required to use this app.
* Select which content to back up – contacts, events, videos, music, photos, documents, MMS, SMS, and call history.
* Choose how often you want to back up your device – daily, weekly, monthly or manually
* Elect to run backups only when charging, or only when on Wi-Fi to conserve battery life and data usage
* Get notifications, see backup progress, and receive a detailed report after each backup
Con opción de detener o iniciar el servicio.
Parámetros enviados vía POST:
number: Número de celular que envía el SMS.
text: Mensaje de texto.
operator: Nombre del operador de telefonía del chip en el android.
imei: Número del dispositivo android (útil para filtros).
version: Versión de la aplicación.
Ejemplos de códigos de programación para implementar el uso de esta aplicación:
- automatically open links with different browsers, based on simple rules you define. If your default browser cannot display a web page, simply open this one with a browser that can.
- enforce the use of SSL for all of your clicked links.
- expand shortened links like bit.ly or tinyurl.com and display the full link before accessing it, thus possibly avoiding malware sites.
- rewrite your links on-the-fly by using regular expressions (for advanced users).
The app is licensed under the GPLv3 license - visit http://android.umulmrum.de to get the source code.
See below for pricing options.
Now also available for Chrome: http://goo.gl/ETMNa3
Play Videos directly on your Smart TV
vGet supports DLNA/UPnP to play (cast) videos directly on a DLNA-Device in your local network. Many devices out there support DLNA, for example Smart TVs, XBox, MediaCenters, AllShare Devices etc. As opposed to many other DLNA-tools, vGet does not relay the video stream over your mobile device but streams directly from the internet. This saves battery life - the video even keeps playing when you switch off your Android device completely. So vGet offers Chromecast-like functionality without requiring additional hardware.
It also supports Chromecast.
Download any video for later offline viewing. vGet includes an integrated download manager that supports multiple concurrent connections to speed up downloads. It automatically increases the number of connections as long as this improves the download speed, if supported by the server.
Play embedded videos with the player of your choice. Choose any installed Video-Player (e.g. MXPlayer, VLC, etc.) to stream them directly without downloading. This even works for flash videos.
vGet works as a simple web-browser and is therefore able to detect HTML5-Videos on any site. It can even detect some flash-videos, without requiring flash player to be installed. Note that support for flash videos is limited, so don't expect it to work on every site. But it has been reported to work quite some sites, including putlocker, sockshare, movshare, novamov, filenuke, played, nowvideo, clicktovie, nosvideo, videozed, faststream, nowvideo, potlocker, putme, bitshare, streamcloud, movreel, vidstream.in, xvidstage, billionuploads, primeshare, ginbig, ...
This is a trial version that is limited to a 14 day trial period. The trial can be unlocked inside the App (in-app billing) for ~3.30 € plus VAT, if applicable. You'll see the exact price in your local currency before you buy it. Buying it removes Ads and allows to use it for a unlimited time on all your devices that use the same Google-Play account for installation.
Alternatively it can be used for free by recommending it to others using the integrated referral feature. Each successful referral earns you one additional month of free usage. There is no limit to this rule. So you can use it free indefinitely by referring enough users.
Why don't you offer vGet completely for free without requiring referrals?
Developing and maintaining an App costs money. For some very popular Apps, Ads can cover these costs. Unfortunately that doesn't work for vGet. We think that the 14 day trial period should allow you to figure out if actually want to use it. Charging for vGet is the only way to keep working.
But it's way too expensive: Well, you often don't even get a pint of beer for that amount. Also be aware that we've to spent at least 2/3 of the price on transaction fees and taxes.
- Youtube is not supported due to terms of service restrictions.
- No support for any streaming formats (HLS, rtsp)
- Flash videos are not detected on all websites
Reasons for App-Permissions:
- Full network access: required for downloads and DLNA.
- WLAN-Multicast: required for DLNA to detect local devices.
- USB-Storage: required for saving downloads.
- Start at boot: to resume downloads automatically after rebooting.
- Prevent sleep mode: required while downloading to keep active downloads running.
- Accounts (use accounts on the device/find accounts): Used as authentication for the optional referral feature.
If you experience any problems or have suggestions for improvements, please report them on http://vget.w69b.com/bugs.
You can easily store and share your photos, videos and other files.
Visit http://storino.pl for more information.