The application should support the officer-in-charge of the fire service with their management decisions and therefore assure the success of the operation.
The application is based on the positive experience during the work assignment of the German fire services.
Besides tactical regulations for special operations, the application provides as well a function for locating the current position, which enables a top view of the map extract.
A must for every firefighter!
Fire , Tactics , Rescue , Nfpa , Captain , Department
1. Map and navigation tools
2. High angle rope rescue tools
3. Personal kit management
4. Search theory tools
5. Store and view rescue related web links
6. Save and load settings to and from the cloud
The mobile app is also a client to the main Volunteer Rescue service for members of organizations that also use the Volunteer Rescue service although this is not a requirement.
Map and Navigation
1. GPS Tracker, record your tracks for export to KML. For users whose group also uses the full VolunteerRescue service submit tracks in real time (internet connnection required) to the central VolunteerRescue service for real time tracking at the command post
2. Record and retrieve way point information
3. Convert coordinates between Degrees, Minutes and Seconds, Degree and decimal minutes, degrees decimal and UTM
4. Calculate the intersection of two paths
5. Calculate the distance and bearing between two points
6. Record and retrieve pacing charts for various terrain
1. AMDR instructions and calculator, links with pacing chart so you only have to count and enter paces and they will be converted to metres based on the pacing chart
2. Search probability calculator including Probability of Area, Probability of Detection, Track spacing, Effort, Probability Density, Probability of Success, Probably Success Rate
1. Rope anchor forces
2. Rope redirection forces
3. Slope forces chart
4. Marine TVMDC
5. Marine Distance, Speed, Time.
This application provides a simple, automated, and easy to understand means of:
1. Sending location information to rescuers: An automatically generated SMS including the GPS coordinates can be sent to the users contact list, along with a phone call to emergency services.
2. Acting as a light source to night vision equipment so as to attract the rescue helicopter: The user is instructed to point an illuminated phone screen in the direction of the rescue helicopter. In testing, the screen is easily visible from the police helicopter at distances of 3 to 4 kilometers at night, using night vision equipment.
3. Plotting the user’s location on a map: The user can keep track of their location and where they have been as the app plots their path on a map, storing GPS coordinates.
4. Providing survival information: A set of survival tips, compiled by Bob Cooper of Bob Cooper Survival, is provided. These are presented in two formats – ‘Before you go’ gives the user a heads up on what to take with them when going out into the bush. In addition, a survival guide is provided which can be followed in the event of an emergency. The survival guide covers the ‘Big 5’ priorities of: shelter, water, signals, warmth, and food.
Please Note: This application does not replace mandatory EPIRB radio beacons, and should only be used as a secondary device.
- Fix my problem – scans device settings and guides you through fixing the problem
- Connectivity status – manages your network connection
- Device Info – checks your device model, IMEI and IP address
(This service is applicable only to designated 1O1O/csl mobile service subscribers)
CMC Torch does not advertise any adds on your device. This application only use your device camera hardware. Launch the app from your device and click on ON button and use your device as TORCH / Flashlight.
CMC Torch - Flashlight application supports all android platform (Android OS 2.3 to Android OS 5.0) and all device resolution - SmartPhone to Tablet.
For any queries, please send us mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: this app does not work on all devices or versions of Android; it seems that newer versions of Android will not autostart apps that listen for various intents (like a system reboot or new app install) unless the app has been previously manually launched (which is kind of hard to do if your touch screen is not functioning).
Anyway, to use this app:
1. Install the WiFi File Explorer via the Google Play Market's install feature:
2. Next, install this app (AF Rescue) from the Google Play Market
3. To get my app to launch, you'll have to reboot or install another app from the Google Play Market (I've added a listener for a new app install intent to make it easier to try to launch the app)
Best of luck--sorry if this doesn't work on your device, but I hope it does :).
“The Fisherman’s Knots Primer” has been meant both for the professional and the beginner fisherman. The given application provides a selection of the most popular knots – with their description and video material. At the same time I would like to pay attention to the fact that it is advisable to practice making the knots at first in domestic conditions, for there may not be the best practising conditions by the water body.
-- User reviews --
- "Worth every penny! This will catalog your entire collection, wish list, decks, stats of your decks, life counter, and card search...A++++"
- "Awesome by far the best MTG app on the market. I never play magic without this app."
- "Excellent App Best Magic app by far, well worth the price when I bought it. The trade feature and constant updates make this a magic players best friend"
- "Awesome app. Best life counter and trader there is. I don't regret purchasing it at all."
- "Great app Have no complaints. Has trader, life tracker, deck lists, etc. Worth it!"
- "Great app. I love the fact that I can now create, edit, and update my decks on the go. The stat tracker is a nifty function but I really like having a complete card database in an easy-to-use app like this. And the life counter is just gravy. Easily, EASILY worth the price. Probably the best app I have right now."
-- App Description --
From life counter with stats recording to deck building with in-app search and much more. Great on a phone, awesome in tablets!
Join MTG tracker on Facebook to get the latest news about the app and suggest new features (http://www.facebook.com/magictgtracker)
Thanks to our fans, MTG Tracker won the 3rd place as Best Reference App of 2011 http://bestappever.com/awards/2011/winner/refr
The app icon and the mana icons are not the "normal" ones because they are copyrighted material of WotC and they have explicitly asked us to remove them.
* Life counter and poison tracker (multiplayer)
* EDH (Commander) & 2HG modes for the life counter
* Deck Manager, with stats, mana curve and hand generator
* Card search (in app) up to date
* Trade functionality
* Player profiles / Decks per player
* Random Card search (great for Momir Basic)
* Card pricing (prices courtesy of TCGplayer.com and CardShark.com)
* Stats recording per player, deck and opponent deck (multiplayer stats are not recorded)
* Deck importer (Apprentice and MWS formats)
* Mana tracker (click on the pentagon at the right of players name)
* Wishlist / Collection
* Tournament mode
MTG Tracker does not know about the complex rules of the game Magic The Gathering ®. It is just a helper tool. Card images are retrieved from WotC servers.
Magic The Gathering ® (mtg) is a registered trademark of Wizards of the Coast.
This application is not affiliated to Wizards of the Coast or Magic The Gathering ® in any way.
Real firefighting experience can never be replaced, but can be hard to come by. Practicing decision making and communication can be invaluable tools should situations like this arise. The United States Military uses an age-old tool called a sand table to quickly plan missions before deployment. Sand tables are proven effective training and planning tools used on a daily basis.
Built with sand tabling in mind, Tactical Fire Table allows you to draw up training scenarios, conduct after action reviews (AARs), and share it with your crew members, ultra fast.
Mission Planning Features:
+ Streamlined interface for ultra-fast scenario development
+ Unlimited Undo/Redo!
+ Load your own maps (from your photo gallery) and draw your plan directly on it
+ Sand and Google Maps background
+ Describe weather wind speed/direction
+ Quickly email your Fire Table to other Android Tactical Fire Table users, or a screenshot to anyone!
+ Dozens of tactical icons (identify structures, units, vehicles, hazards, etc)
Mission Playback Features:
+ Playback your scenario after drawing!!!
+ Play, fastfoward, rewind, skip forward and back in your drawing, just like you drew it!
Tactical Fire Table is a tool designed with firefighters in mind to hone skills, increase communication, and learn from mistakes. As a firefighter, you deserve the best tools to perform your job to the fullest. Buy Tactical Fire Table today, share it with your crew, and be sure to send feedback to enhance this app to be the best tool in your toolkit!
Note from author: Thank you for your service. You hold a place of high regard and honor in the hearts of the masses.
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/FireTable and on Facebook at www.facebook.com/FireTable
PagerDuty for Android allows you to:
✓ Receive unlimited push notification alerts
✓ Easily access and respond to open incidents (acknowledge, resolve or reassign)
✓ Quickly see if you're on-call
✓ Access a contact list of all users in your account (includes phone & SMS numbers and email addresses for each user)
A PagerDuty user account is required to use this application. Signup at http://www.pagerduty.com/
If you have just lost your phone and L&R Phone was not previously installed:
* Install L&R Phone remotely from web Google Play interface.
* Send an SMS to your phone containing only one of the following command words:
* locate : Using the GSM or GPS network your phone will send you a message containing its current location
* ring : your phone will start ringing even if it is on silent or vibrate mode.
If you installed L&R Phone before losing your phone, then you can enjoy all of its features, such as:
* Activating administrative rights to use special commands such as lock or wipe phone or to prevent removing L&R Phone.
* Reset your phone to it's factory settings (BE CAREFUL as your phone will not respond to any command words once this action is completed !).
* Lock remotely your phone with either it's default unlock pattern or by configuring an alternative one.
* Possibility of setting your private keyword in addition to the command word to ensure you are the only person authorized to interact with your phone (the order of words in the sms does not matter, the words are also not case sensitive).
* Customizing command words, setting a public or private mode, location provider etc...
* A possibility of providing an alternative phone number if you would like to be informed about the change of SIM card when the phone is restarted (this way, the new phone number is known and you can continue sending command words).
* Enabling email notification (all sms messages will also be sent in the form of an email).
* Protecting L&R Phone preferences with a password. You can ask for a new password if you have forgotten it.
* By default, L&R Phone is configured to answer at command words without private key, don’t forget to configure it !
* By default, L&R Phone will try to locate your phone by forcing the activation of the GPS, even if it’s not enabled in the preferences.
* If you have a third party sms client such as GoSms for example, it’s necessary to disable "default messaging application" and/or to allow other message notifications for this client. This is the only way for L&R Phone to function correctly.
Feel free to send an email with any comments, suggestions or problems you may have to the following address: email@example.com
If your device is running Android 4.1 "Jelly Bean" or higher, you don't need this app anymore! You can just press and hold on notifications and your device will tell you who is generating them.
Currently detected frameworks include:
- Moolah Media
THIS APP DOES NOT *BLOCK* THESE ADS. It only tells you which applications are causing them. You must uninstall the applications this app identifies to stop the ads.
THERE IS NO OFFICIAL PAID OR "PRO" VERSION OF THIS APP. If you find an app with a similar name, description, and screenshots, odds are strong they have simply taken the source code and republished it as their own without any significant changes.
If you experience crashes, using Android's "Report" feature is likely to get it fixed. Leaving comments without any useful information is not :)
This app is open source - see the development page for full source code.
It just might succeed where other apps have failed.
Currently 15-10-2014, according to the success vs unsuccess reports our success rate is 64% out of total reports.
Having a Wi-Fi problem ?
Your Wi-Fi stopped working or seems broken?
If you are about to do a factory reset - try this application first, it might heal your device!
NO PROMISES MADE, NO GUARANTIES, but it has been tested on some devices with a malfunctioned WiFi which otherwise required factory reset and fixed the problem.
IT WILL DELETE ALL YOUR WI-FI PASSWORDS!
Here is the current list of devices which success reports were sent on:
HTC Desire / HD / Evo / G1 / Glacier / Hero / Magic / Legend / G2 / One
Motorola Droid / Milestone
Samsung GT-i5510 / GT-i5700 / GT-5800 / GT-i9000 / GTi9000M / GT-P1000 / SPH-M900 / SGH-i896 / SGH-i897 / SGH-T959 / SHW-M110S / SHW-M130 / SPH-D700 / SPH-M900 / SPH-M910 / SPH-M920 / S / S2 / S3
Sony Ericsson E15i / X10i
Unlike other Wi-Fi fix applications it does not run as a service on the backround, it does not add any cpu load, it does not consume your battery.
Just one click - activate it, let it do its magic, wait for a few seconds (up to about one minute) and thats it!
Please note - if your hardware is broken there isn't any software which can fix that. This app solves problems in Android OS which cause the Wi-Fi to stop working properly.
It is recommended installing this app now that your Wi-Fi does work so it will be available if Wi-Fi stopped working and your 3G is expensive.
Fixing wifi is just the first phase - in the near future we plan to add GPS and bluetooth fixing.