The application should support the officer-in-charge of the fire service with their management decisions and therefore assure the success of the operation.
The application is based on the positive experience during the work assignment of the German fire services.
Besides tactical regulations for special operations, the application provides as well a function for locating the current position, which enables a top view of the map extract.
A must for every firefighter!
Fire , Tactics , Rescue , Nfpa , Captain , Department
- Fix my problem – scans device settings and guides you through fixing the problem
- Connectivity status – manages your network connection
- Device Info – checks your device model, IMEI and IP address
(This service is applicable only to designated 1O1O/csl mobile service subscribers)
This application provides a simple, automated, and easy to understand means of:
1. Sending location information to rescuers: An automatically generated SMS including the GPS coordinates can be sent to the users contact list, along with a phone call to emergency services.
2. Acting as a light source to night vision equipment so as to attract the rescue helicopter: The user is instructed to point an illuminated phone screen in the direction of the rescue helicopter. In testing, the screen is easily visible from the police helicopter at distances of 3 to 4 kilometers at night, using night vision equipment.
3. Plotting the user’s location on a map: The user can keep track of their location and where they have been as the app plots their path on a map, storing GPS coordinates.
4. Providing survival information: A set of survival tips, compiled by Bob Cooper of Bob Cooper Survival, is provided. These are presented in two formats – ‘Before you go’ gives the user a heads up on what to take with them when going out into the bush. In addition, a survival guide is provided which can be followed in the event of an emergency. The survival guide covers the ‘Big 5’ priorities of: shelter, water, signals, warmth, and food.
Please Note: This application does not replace mandatory EPIRB radio beacons, and should only be used as a secondary device.
1. Map and navigation tools
2. High angle rope rescue tools
3. Personal kit management
4. Search theory tools
5. Store and view rescue related web links
6. Save and load settings to and from the cloud
The mobile app is also a client to the main Volunteer Rescue service for members of organizations that also use the Volunteer Rescue service although this is not a requirement.
Map and Navigation
1. GPS Tracker, record your tracks for export to KML. For users whose group also uses the full VolunteerRescue service submit tracks in real time (internet connnection required) to the central VolunteerRescue service for real time tracking at the command post
2. Record and retrieve way point information
3. Convert coordinates between Degrees, Minutes and Seconds, Degree and decimal minutes, degrees decimal and UTM
4. Calculate the intersection of two paths
5. Calculate the distance and bearing between two points
6. Record and retrieve pacing charts for various terrain
1. AMDR instructions and calculator, links with pacing chart so you only have to count and enter paces and they will be converted to metres based on the pacing chart
2. Search probability calculator including Probability of Area, Probability of Detection, Track spacing, Effort, Probability Density, Probability of Success, Probably Success Rate
1. Rope anchor forces
2. Rope redirection forces
3. Slope forces chart
4. Marine TVMDC
5. Marine Distance, Speed, Time.
This app was made free under the request of Vix creative.
★★★★ Jelly bean user NOTICE ★★★★
Jelly beans does not seem to list all
paid a GOlauncher theme.
Is not the cause in this theme Golauncher.
If this occurs, please send email to me.
I'm going to explain how to solve.
**** Explanation ****
- 4 main wallpapers
- pink sticker type icons and character icons
★★★ How to use ★★★
1. apply a theme : menu/themes/click installed/choice theme/press apply button.
2. main bg : menu/preferences/visual settings/wallpaper/Go wallpaper/choice one.
3. app drawer bg : menu/preferences/visual settings/app drawer backgrouds/go theme backgroud/choice one.
4. dockbar bg : menu/preferences/visual settings/dock backgrouds/go theme backgroud/choice one.
5. main icon arrangement : menu/preferences/application settings/grid size.
6. app drwer arrangement : menu/preferences/application settings/app drawer/grid size.
7. icon size : menu/preferences/visual settings/icons/icon size.
8. hide dock : menu/preferences/appearances settings/unchecked show dock.
* After Go launcher EX installation, press the Home key. And check the Go launcher.
Avec l'application CMC Direct vous avez la possibilité d'avoir les dernières news du Club Modéliste Cachan (vol circulaire) dans la poche.
La grande nouveauté !!! Upload direct de vos plus belles photos de modélisme ! Elle seront après approbation disponible sur le site du club, www.cmc-paris.net.
- Upload de vos plus belle photo !
- Les dernières actualités du vol circulaire
- Les vidéos
- Météo sur le site de vol
- Widget affichant les dernières news
It just might succeed where other apps have failed.
Currently 15-10-2014, according to the success vs unsuccess reports our success rate is 64% out of total reports.
Having a Wi-Fi problem ?
Your Wi-Fi stopped working or seems broken?
If you are about to do a factory reset - try this application first, it might heal your device!
NO PROMISES MADE, NO GUARANTIES, but it has been tested on some devices with a malfunctioned WiFi which otherwise required factory reset and fixed the problem.
IT WILL DELETE ALL YOUR WI-FI PASSWORDS!
Here is the current list of devices which success reports were sent on:
HTC Desire / HD / Evo / G1 / Glacier / Hero / Magic / Legend / G2 / One
Motorola Droid / Milestone
Samsung GT-i5510 / GT-i5700 / GT-5800 / GT-i9000 / GTi9000M / GT-P1000 / SPH-M900 / SGH-i896 / SGH-i897 / SGH-T959 / SHW-M110S / SHW-M130 / SPH-D700 / SPH-M900 / SPH-M910 / SPH-M920 / S / S2 / S3
Sony Ericsson E15i / X10i
Unlike other Wi-Fi fix applications it does not run as a service on the backround, it does not add any cpu load, it does not consume your battery.
Just one click - activate it, let it do its magic, wait for a few seconds (up to about one minute) and thats it!
Please note - if your hardware is broken there isn't any software which can fix that. This app solves problems in Android OS which cause the Wi-Fi to stop working properly.
It is recommended installing this app now that your Wi-Fi does work so it will be available if Wi-Fi stopped working and your 3G is expensive.
Fixing wifi is just the first phase - in the near future we plan to add GPS and bluetooth fixing.
If you dont have any breakdown cover and need breakdown assistance or recovery then just press the red button and it will call straight through to our 24 hour 365 days a year national operations centre (UK call centre) If your not sure of your location you just press the green button and it will tell you where you are so you can pass the details on to the operator you speak to
This is the first step in creating a truly dynamic fire calculator. If you have any input, comment or bugs, please let us know so that we can continue to improve.
The app is user friendly, and fully customizeable. Fire Accountability can be set up for your department’s operations in minutes. In the Set Up screen, you will have the option to pre-program up to 50 companies. This simple feature allows the app to be adapted for use in systems ranging from large metro departments to the smallest rural departments. Whether your department uses engine companies, team numbers, or a combination of the two, Fire Accountability will work for you. While still in the Set Up screen, select a Benchmark Time, default email address for time stamped logs, and you’re ready to Command your first incident.
Simplicity is the key. Fire Accountability utilizes simple drag and drop technology to track crews. After selecting from one of dozens different structure types and configurations, Wild Fire or Dive Rescue, the user will be taken to the Accountability Screen. This is where you will stay, until the conclusion of your incident. In the Accountability Screen, you will find a visual representation of the incident type that you selected, divided into divisions, along with your pre-programmed companies. As you assign units, just drag and drop them into their divisions. Using the “NEW” company icon, you can add as many companies to your incident as you need. It all happens right there. No jumping from screen to screen. The user will have a clear look at all of their companies, at all times.
Fire Accountability also assists Fire Officers in managing MAYDAYs. The MAYDAY function is one of dozens of great features imbedded in the app. Fire Accountability will also remind you to perform key functions, as the incident progresses. As you complete tasks like conducting a primary search, hooking up to an FDC, assigning a Safety Officer or contacting utilities, the application tracks your progress. Forget one of these critical tasks and Fire Accountability will alert to remind you. The accountability screens also contain a running timer, to help you track your time on scene. At your pre-selected benchmark times, the app will alarm reminding you to conduct a par, re-assess or confirm your strategy. All these features packed into one simple screen! EVERY MOVE YOU MAKE IS TRACKED IN AN EMAILABLE/PRINTABLE TIME STAMPED LOG!
We are continuing to add new features and updates. If you have any requests, go to www.fireaccountability.com
DISCLAIMER: Fire Accountability is designed for use on tablets. While the app will work on smaller screens, it is not recommended for use on screens smaller than 7”.
Keywords: incident command fireground fire ground fighter fighting firefighting firefighter accountability board tracker tracking personnel tap ipar par icommand wildland wild dive river water rescue
Note: this app does not work on all devices or versions of Android; it seems that newer versions of Android will not autostart apps that listen for various intents (like a system reboot or new app install) unless the app has been previously manually launched (which is kind of hard to do if your touch screen is not functioning).
Anyway, to use this app:
1. Install the WiFi File Explorer via the Google Play Market's install feature:
2. Next, install this app (AF Rescue) from the Google Play Market
3. To get my app to launch, you'll have to reboot or install another app from the Google Play Market (I've added a listener for a new app install intent to make it easier to try to launch the app)
Best of luck--sorry if this doesn't work on your device, but I hope it does :).
NOW with selectable new Holo dark themes.
The app shows your heading on an analogue compass, together with a digital centre panel displaying your heading in degrees.
Your compass heading and bearings are referenced to True or Magnetic North. You can also adjust the Declination for your current location.
Record up to three compass bearings using the three middle buttons on the top tool bar. The bearings can be displayed around the compass and can be used to get a three point compass fix. ICS compatible with no menu options.
Can be used in a marine environment for sailing, boating (now includes pitch and roll fields)
A great compass to use when hiking, hill climbing, walking or for general outdoor navigation and map reading training.
Anyone interested in Orienteering should download this compass app as a backup compass.
Other features: -
➤ Night mode with dimmed red colours.
➤ Orientation field i.e. (N,S,E,W,NE,SW etc)
➤ True North reference option
➤ Declination field, with user configurable value
AIDE features interactive lessons with step-by-step instructions to learn Android app development and Java programming skills. Follow the lessons, become an expert and apply what you've learned in your own app projects.
AIDE will turn your Android tablet with keyboard into a real development box. We use the Transformer Prime to code with AIDE. AIDE will turn your Android Phone into a small development computer to browse and touch your code on the go.
AIDE supports building apps with Java/Xml and the Android SDK, apps with C/C++ and the Android NDK as well as pure Java console applications. AIDE is fully compatible with Eclipse projects. You can just copy the sourcecode to your device and open the Eclipse project in AIDE to start coding. Alternatively you can keep your sourcecode on your Dropbox - AIDE integrates with Dropbox and allows to easily download from your Dropbox and sync back your changes. AIDE can also open Android Studio projects, which follow the default folder structure. AIDE also supports Git for professional development
A brief summary of features...
Learn-to-code (in-app purchase):
- Interactive lessons with step-by-step instructions
- Java programming course
- Android development course
- Game development course
- Android Wear course
- Create a sample App with a single click
- Build Java/Xml apps
- Build C/C++ NDK apps
- Build pure Java console applications
- Run your App with a single click
- No root access required
- Incremental compilation for fast build times
- Uses Eclipse .classpath project format for compatibility
- Open default Android Studio projects
- Integrated LogCat viewer
Real-time error checking:
- Real time error analyis throughout the whole project as you type
- Automatic Quick-Fixes for many errors
- Preview XML layouts
- Jump from view in the designer to the XML element
- Inline variable
- Introduce variable
- Extract method
- Code formatter
- Organize imports
- Out-comment code
- Create setters/getters/constructors from fields
- Goto defintion
- Find usages
- Goto symbol
- Goto class
- Very fast editor even with large files
- Code completion for Java and Android XML
- Android online help directly from the code
- Syntax highlighting for Java and XML
- Unlimited Undo/Redo
- Pinch zoom
- Smart expand selection
- Keyboard support with configurable keybindings
- UI optimized for small screens to show as much code/content as possible
- Built-in file manager with the most common features: Rename, delete, create file or folder
- Dropbox integration
- Git integration with Commit/Dicard/Push/Pull/Branch/Merge and SSH support.