The application should support the officer-in-charge of the fire service with their management decisions and therefore assure the success of the operation.
The application is based on the positive experience during the work assignment of the German fire services.
Besides tactical regulations for special operations, the application provides as well a function for locating the current position, which enables a top view of the map extract.
A must for every firefighter!
Fire , Tactics , Rescue , Nfpa , Captain , Department
Based on Google's Material Design, KNOT IT allows you to create a reminder for your daily tasks within seconds, FORGET about them & when the time comes, KNOT IT will REMIND you.
And since it works on Android Wear as well, you can view all your reminders on the go, without reaching for your pockets.
Just tie a knot & never miss a beat!
We’re always excited to hear from you! For any feedback, questions, or concerns, please email us at:
or you can find us on:
or visit our website:
You can find the sorce code of Knot It on:
Contribute by reporting bugs, fixing them, translation app.
1. Map and navigation tools
2. High angle rope rescue tools
3. Personal kit management
4. Search theory tools
5. Store and view rescue related web links
6. Save and load settings to and from the cloud
The mobile app is also a client to the main Volunteer Rescue service for members of organizations that also use the Volunteer Rescue service although this is not a requirement.
Map and Navigation
1. GPS Tracker, record your tracks for export to KML. For users whose group also uses the full VolunteerRescue service submit tracks in real time (internet connnection required) to the central VolunteerRescue service for real time tracking at the command post
2. Record and retrieve way point information
3. Convert coordinates between Degrees, Minutes and Seconds, Degree and decimal minutes, degrees decimal and UTM
4. Calculate the intersection of two paths
5. Calculate the distance and bearing between two points
6. Record and retrieve pacing charts for various terrain
1. AMDR instructions and calculator, links with pacing chart so you only have to count and enter paces and they will be converted to metres based on the pacing chart
2. Search probability calculator including Probability of Area, Probability of Detection, Track spacing, Effort, Probability Density, Probability of Success, Probably Success Rate
1. Rope anchor forces
2. Rope redirection forces
3. Slope forces chart
4. Marine TVMDC
5. Marine Distance, Speed, Time.
This application provides a simple, automated, and easy to understand means of:
1. Sending location information to rescuers: An automatically generated SMS including the GPS coordinates can be sent to the users contact list, along with a phone call to emergency services.
2. Acting as a light source to night vision equipment so as to attract the rescue helicopter: The user is instructed to point an illuminated phone screen in the direction of the rescue helicopter. In testing, the screen is easily visible from the police helicopter at distances of 3 to 4 kilometers at night, using night vision equipment.
3. Plotting the user’s location on a map: The user can keep track of their location and where they have been as the app plots their path on a map, storing GPS coordinates.
4. Providing survival information: A set of survival tips, compiled by Bob Cooper of Bob Cooper Survival, is provided. These are presented in two formats – ‘Before you go’ gives the user a heads up on what to take with them when going out into the bush. In addition, a survival guide is provided which can be followed in the event of an emergency. The survival guide covers the ‘Big 5’ priorities of: shelter, water, signals, warmth, and food.
Please Note: This application does not replace mandatory EPIRB radio beacons, and should only be used as a secondary device.
CMC Torch does not advertise any adds on your device. This application only use your device camera hardware. Launch the app from your device and click on ON button and use your device as TORCH / Flashlight.
CMC Torch - Flashlight application supports all android platform (Android OS 2.3 to Android OS 5.0) and all device resolution - SmartPhone to Tablet.
For any queries, please send us mail to email@example.com
Con video dell'esecuzione.(su smartphone con connessione dati)
Il numero dei nodi ed i video saranno aggiornati man mano che saranno disponibili.
"E’ indispensabile che il vigile del fuoco, con costante esercizio, mantenga grande
familiarità nell’eseguire i nodi..."
Our program includes a set of instructions with illustrations, clear even to a child.
Using our easy step by step guide you can tie your tie in any of the 15 ways! You don't need help any more, now you'll be able to tie your tie by yourself. As well as beautifully put the handkerchief into your pocket.
We recommend you to start with an easy tying knots, such as a Four-in-hand or Oriental and gradually move to more complex knots.
Dress to impress! Learn how beautifully and accurately to tie a tie.
- Huge collection of the most popular knots
- Intuitive user interface
- Ease to use
- Transfer to SD card
A list of knots:
7. Simple Double
8. St. Andrew
10. Prince Albert
15. Bow Tie
A tie or necktie is a long piece of cloth worn for decorative purposes around the neck or shoulders, resting under the shirt collar and knotted at the throat. Men and boys wear neckties as part of regular office attire or formal wear.
- Save your track info.
- Switch between car speedometer and bike cyclometer.
- Display satellites status.
- Speed chart.
- Map integration,get your location.
If you have a translation suggestions, please contact me！
- Fix my problem – scans device settings and guides you through fixing the problem
- Connectivity status – manages your network connection
- Device Info – checks your device model, IMEI and IP address
(This service is applicable only to designated 1O1O/csl mobile service subscribers)
Losing your phone needn’t mean losing all your content. For many of us, the contacts, photos and videos on our phones can be just as valuable as the phone itself – which makes it all the more upsetting if our phone is lost or stolen. After all, some things are irreplaceable.
This clever little app lets you back up all your contacts and up to 10GB of your photos and videos, so you never have to worry about losing them again. You can remotely erase contacts from your phone should it go missing, and there’s an Alarm and Locate function to help you track down the phone if you ever misplace it.
To find out more, visit three.co.uk/threerescue.
The Three Rescue app is compatible with phones running Android software version 4.0 and above.
Please ensure that location services are switched ON in your phone's settings, so tracking capabilities can work.
This app comes with 10GB of photo and video storage for Three Rescue™ customers based in the UK.
The app is user friendly, and fully customizeable. Fire Accountability can be set up for your department’s operations in minutes. In the Set Up screen, you will have the option to pre-program up to 50 companies. This simple feature allows the app to be adapted for use in systems ranging from large metro departments to the smallest rural departments. Whether your department uses engine companies, team numbers, or a combination of the two, Fire Accountability will work for you. While still in the Set Up screen, select a Benchmark Time, default email address for time stamped logs, and you’re ready to Command your first incident.
Simplicity is the key. Fire Accountability utilizes simple drag and drop technology to track crews. After selecting from one of dozens different structure types and configurations, Wild Fire or Dive Rescue, the user will be taken to the Accountability Screen. This is where you will stay, until the conclusion of your incident. In the Accountability Screen, you will find a visual representation of the incident type that you selected, divided into divisions, along with your pre-programmed companies. As you assign units, just drag and drop them into their divisions. Using the “NEW” company icon, you can add as many companies to your incident as you need. It all happens right there. No jumping from screen to screen. The user will have a clear look at all of their companies, at all times.
Fire Accountability also assists Fire Officers in managing MAYDAYs. The MAYDAY function is one of dozens of great features imbedded in the app. Fire Accountability will also remind you to perform key functions, as the incident progresses. As you complete tasks like conducting a primary search, hooking up to an FDC, assigning a Safety Officer or contacting utilities, the application tracks your progress. Forget one of these critical tasks and Fire Accountability will alert to remind you. The accountability screens also contain a running timer, to help you track your time on scene. At your pre-selected benchmark times, the app will alarm reminding you to conduct a par, re-assess or confirm your strategy. All these features packed into one simple screen! EVERY MOVE YOU MAKE IS TRACKED IN AN EMAILABLE/PRINTABLE TIME STAMPED LOG!
We are continuing to add new features and updates. If you have any requests, go to www.fireaccountability.com
DISCLAIMER: Fire Accountability is designed for use on tablets. While the app will work on smaller screens, it is not recommended for use on screens smaller than 7”.
Keywords: incident command fireground fire ground fighter fighting firefighting firefighter accountability board tracker tracking personnel tap ipar par icommand wildland wild dive river water rescue
Real firefighting experience can never be replaced, but can be hard to come by. Practicing decision making and communication can be invaluable tools should situations like this arise. The United States Military uses an age-old tool called a sand table to quickly plan missions before deployment. Sand tables are proven effective training and planning tools used on a daily basis.
Built with sand tabling in mind, Tactical Fire Table allows you to draw up training scenarios, conduct after action reviews (AARs), and share it with your crew members, ultra fast.
Mission Planning Features:
+ Streamlined interface for ultra-fast scenario development
+ Unlimited Undo/Redo!
+ Load your own maps (from your photo gallery) and draw your plan directly on it
+ Sand and Google Maps background
+ Describe weather wind speed/direction
+ Quickly email your Fire Table to other Android Tactical Fire Table users, or a screenshot to anyone!
+ Dozens of tactical icons (identify structures, units, vehicles, hazards, etc)
Mission Playback Features:
+ Playback your scenario after drawing!!!
+ Play, fastfoward, rewind, skip forward and back in your drawing, just like you drew it!
Tactical Fire Table is a tool designed with firefighters in mind to hone skills, increase communication, and learn from mistakes. As a firefighter, you deserve the best tools to perform your job to the fullest. Buy Tactical Fire Table today, share it with your crew, and be sure to send feedback to enhance this app to be the best tool in your toolkit!
Note from author: Thank you for your service. You hold a place of high regard and honor in the hearts of the masses.
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/FireTable and on Facebook at www.facebook.com/FireTable
GPS Status - Raw GPS data: Number of Satellites, Location, Altitude, Accuracy and Speed.
GPS Fix - Reset your GPS state and download assistance data if your GPS is not working.
Magnet - Get magnetic field strength readings from your magnetometer. You can use this to calibrate your compass. Wave your phone in a figure 8 pattern and if the two values match, your magnetometer is calibrated.
You need a clear view of the sky to get a GPS signal, ideally outside or at least near a window.
To calibrate your compass, please stand clear of metal objects or electronics.
Tap on the values to change units. Speed: m/s, km/h, mph, knots. Length: m, ft. Location: degrees, minutes, seconds.
Some Motorola phones can't get a GPS fix if the device is set to Airplane mode.
Thanks for downloading!
Note: this app does not work on all devices or versions of Android; it seems that newer versions of Android will not autostart apps that listen for various intents (like a system reboot or new app install) unless the app has been previously manually launched (which is kind of hard to do if your touch screen is not functioning).
Anyway, to use this app:
1. Install the WiFi File Explorer via the Google Play Market's install feature:
2. Next, install this app (AF Rescue) from the Google Play Market
3. To get my app to launch, you'll have to reboot or install another app from the Google Play Market (I've added a listener for a new app install intent to make it easier to try to launch the app)
Best of luck--sorry if this doesn't work on your device, but I hope it does :).