The application should support the officer-in-charge of the fire service with their management decisions and therefore assure the success of the operation.
The application is based on the positive experience during the work assignment of the German fire services.
Besides tactical regulations for special operations, the application provides as well a function for locating the current position, which enables a top view of the map extract.
A must for every firefighter!
Fire , Tactics , Rescue , Nfpa , Captain , Department
1. Map and navigation tools
2. High angle rope rescue tools
3. Personal kit management
4. Search theory tools
5. Store and view rescue related web links
6. Save and load settings to and from the cloud
The mobile app is also a client to the main Volunteer Rescue service for members of organizations that also use the Volunteer Rescue service although this is not a requirement.
Map and Navigation
1. GPS Tracker, record your tracks for export to KML. For users whose group also uses the full VolunteerRescue service submit tracks in real time (internet connnection required) to the central VolunteerRescue service for real time tracking at the command post
2. Record and retrieve way point information
3. Convert coordinates between Degrees, Minutes and Seconds, Degree and decimal minutes, degrees decimal and UTM
4. Calculate the intersection of two paths
5. Calculate the distance and bearing between two points
6. Record and retrieve pacing charts for various terrain
1. AMDR instructions and calculator, links with pacing chart so you only have to count and enter paces and they will be converted to metres based on the pacing chart
2. Search probability calculator including Probability of Area, Probability of Detection, Track spacing, Effort, Probability Density, Probability of Success, Probably Success Rate
1. Rope anchor forces
2. Rope redirection forces
3. Slope forces chart
4. Marine TVMDC
5. Marine Distance, Speed, Time.
This application provides a simple, automated, and easy to understand means of:
1. Sending location information to rescuers: An automatically generated SMS including the GPS coordinates can be sent to the users contact list, along with a phone call to emergency services.
2. Acting as a light source to night vision equipment so as to attract the rescue helicopter: The user is instructed to point an illuminated phone screen in the direction of the rescue helicopter. In testing, the screen is easily visible from the police helicopter at distances of 3 to 4 kilometers at night, using night vision equipment.
3. Plotting the user’s location on a map: The user can keep track of their location and where they have been as the app plots their path on a map, storing GPS coordinates.
4. Providing survival information: A set of survival tips, compiled by Bob Cooper of Bob Cooper Survival, is provided. These are presented in two formats – ‘Before you go’ gives the user a heads up on what to take with them when going out into the bush. In addition, a survival guide is provided which can be followed in the event of an emergency. The survival guide covers the ‘Big 5’ priorities of: shelter, water, signals, warmth, and food.
Please Note: This application does not replace mandatory EPIRB radio beacons, and should only be used as a secondary device.
The app is user friendly, and fully customizeable. Fire Accountability can be set up for your department’s operations in minutes. In the Set Up screen, you will have the option to pre-program up to 50 companies. This simple feature allows the app to be adapted for use in systems ranging from large metro departments to the smallest rural departments. Whether your department uses engine companies, team numbers, or a combination of the two, Fire Accountability will work for you. While still in the Set Up screen, select a Benchmark Time, default email address for time stamped logs, and you’re ready to Command your first incident.
Simplicity is the key. Fire Accountability utilizes simple drag and drop technology to track crews. After selecting from one of dozens different structure types and configurations, Wild Fire or Dive Rescue, the user will be taken to the Accountability Screen. This is where you will stay, until the conclusion of your incident. In the Accountability Screen, you will find a visual representation of the incident type that you selected, divided into divisions, along with your pre-programmed companies. As you assign units, just drag and drop them into their divisions. Using the “NEW” company icon, you can add as many companies to your incident as you need. It all happens right there. No jumping from screen to screen. The user will have a clear look at all of their companies, at all times.
Fire Accountability also assists Fire Officers in managing MAYDAYs. The MAYDAY function is one of dozens of great features imbedded in the app. Fire Accountability will also remind you to perform key functions, as the incident progresses. As you complete tasks like conducting a primary search, hooking up to an FDC, assigning a Safety Officer or contacting utilities, the application tracks your progress. Forget one of these critical tasks and Fire Accountability will alert to remind you. The accountability screens also contain a running timer, to help you track your time on scene. At your pre-selected benchmark times, the app will alarm reminding you to conduct a par, re-assess or confirm your strategy. All these features packed into one simple screen! EVERY MOVE YOU MAKE IS TRACKED IN AN EMAILABLE/PRINTABLE TIME STAMPED LOG!
We are continuing to add new features and updates. If you have any requests, go to www.fireaccountability.com
DISCLAIMER: Fire Accountability is designed for use on tablets. While the app will work on smaller screens, it is not recommended for use on screens smaller than 7”.
Keywords: incident command fireground fire ground fighter fighting firefighting firefighter accountability board tracker tracking personnel tap ipar par icommand wildland wild dive river water rescue
- Save your track info.
- Switch between car speedometer and bike cyclometer.
- Display satellites status.
- Speed chart.
- Map integration,get your location.
If you have a translation suggestions, please contact me！
It just might succeed where other apps have failed.
Currently 15-10-2014, according to the success vs unsuccess reports our success rate is 64% out of total reports.
Having a Wi-Fi problem ?
Your Wi-Fi stopped working or seems broken?
If you are about to do a factory reset - try this application first, it might heal your device!
NO PROMISES MADE, NO GUARANTIES, but it has been tested on some devices with a malfunctioned WiFi which otherwise required factory reset and fixed the problem.
IT WILL DELETE ALL YOUR WI-FI PASSWORDS!
Here is the current list of devices which success reports were sent on:
HTC Desire / HD / Evo / G1 / Glacier / Hero / Magic / Legend / G2 / One
Motorola Droid / Milestone
Samsung GT-i5510 / GT-i5700 / GT-5800 / GT-i9000 / GTi9000M / GT-P1000 / SPH-M900 / SGH-i896 / SGH-i897 / SGH-T959 / SHW-M110S / SHW-M130 / SPH-D700 / SPH-M900 / SPH-M910 / SPH-M920 / S / S2 / S3
Sony Ericsson E15i / X10i
Unlike other Wi-Fi fix applications it does not run as a service on the backround, it does not add any cpu load, it does not consume your battery.
Just one click - activate it, let it do its magic, wait for a few seconds (up to about one minute) and thats it!
Please note - if your hardware is broken there isn't any software which can fix that. This app solves problems in Android OS which cause the Wi-Fi to stop working properly.
It is recommended installing this app now that your Wi-Fi does work so it will be available if Wi-Fi stopped working and your 3G is expensive.
Fixing wifi is just the first phase - in the near future we plan to add GPS and bluetooth fixing.
“The Fisherman’s Knots Primer” has been meant both for the professional and the beginner fisherman. The given application provides a selection of the most popular knots – with their description and video material. At the same time I would like to pay attention to the fact that it is advisable to practice making the knots at first in domestic conditions, for there may not be the best practising conditions by the water body.
Lifeboat servers allow Minecraft: Pocket Edition players to compete in multi-player tournaments.
Owners of the Lifeboat+ app can see their statistics in these tournaments, and unlock additional functionality. The owners can unlock special status, which gives them competitive advantages.
- Individual statistics and leaderboards
- Upgrades page allows for extension of the game
- Get help with how to use the Lifeboat servers
- Manage your account
- View a server list to play with your friends
-- User reviews --
- "Worth every penny! This will catalog your entire collection, wish list, decks, stats of your decks, life counter, and card search...A++++"
- "Awesome by far the best MTG app on the market. I never play magic without this app."
- "Excellent App Best Magic app by far, well worth the price when I bought it. The trade feature and constant updates make this a magic players best friend"
- "Awesome app. Best life counter and trader there is. I don't regret purchasing it at all."
- "Great app Have no complaints. Has trader, life tracker, deck lists, etc. Worth it!"
- "Great app. I love the fact that I can now create, edit, and update my decks on the go. The stat tracker is a nifty function but I really like having a complete card database in an easy-to-use app like this. And the life counter is just gravy. Easily, EASILY worth the price. Probably the best app I have right now."
-- App Description --
From life counter with stats recording to deck building with in-app search and much more. Great on a phone, awesome in tablets!
Join MTG tracker on Facebook to get the latest news about the app and suggest new features (http://www.facebook.com/magictgtracker)
Thanks to our fans, MTG Tracker won the 3rd place as Best Reference App of 2011 http://bestappever.com/awards/2011/winner/refr
The app icon and the mana icons are not the "normal" ones because they are copyrighted material of WotC and they have explicitly asked us to remove them.
* Life counter and poison tracker (multiplayer)
* EDH (Commander) & 2HG modes for the life counter
* Deck Manager, with stats, mana curve and hand generator
* Card search (in app) up to date
* Trade functionality
* Player profiles / Decks per player
* Random Card search (great for Momir Basic)
* Card pricing (prices courtesy of TCGplayer.com and CardShark.com)
* Stats recording per player, deck and opponent deck (multiplayer stats are not recorded)
* Deck importer (Apprentice and MWS formats)
* Mana tracker (click on the pentagon at the right of players name)
* Wishlist / Collection
* Tournament mode
MTG Tracker does not know about the complex rules of the game Magic The Gathering ®. It is just a helper tool. Card images are retrieved from WotC servers.
Magic The Gathering ® (mtg) is a registered trademark of Wizards of the Coast.
This application is not affiliated to Wizards of the Coast or Magic The Gathering ® in any way.
Real firefighting experience can never be replaced, but can be hard to come by. Practicing decision making and communication can be invaluable tools should situations like this arise. The United States Military uses an age-old tool called a sand table to quickly plan missions before deployment. Sand tables are proven effective training and planning tools used on a daily basis.
Built with sand tabling in mind, Tactical Fire Table allows you to draw up training scenarios, conduct after action reviews (AARs), and share it with your crew members, ultra fast.
Mission Planning Features:
+ Streamlined interface for ultra-fast scenario development
+ Unlimited Undo/Redo!
+ Load your own maps (from your photo gallery) and draw your plan directly on it
+ Sand and Google Maps background
+ Describe weather wind speed/direction
+ Quickly email your Fire Table to other Android Tactical Fire Table users, or a screenshot to anyone!
+ Dozens of tactical icons (identify structures, units, vehicles, hazards, etc)
Mission Playback Features:
+ Playback your scenario after drawing!!!
+ Play, fastfoward, rewind, skip forward and back in your drawing, just like you drew it!
Tactical Fire Table is a tool designed with firefighters in mind to hone skills, increase communication, and learn from mistakes. As a firefighter, you deserve the best tools to perform your job to the fullest. Buy Tactical Fire Table today, share it with your crew, and be sure to send feedback to enhance this app to be the best tool in your toolkit!
Note from author: Thank you for your service. You hold a place of high regard and honor in the hearts of the masses.
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/FireTable and on Facebook at www.facebook.com/FireTable
Con video dell'esecuzione.(su smartphone con connessione dati)
Il numero dei nodi ed i video saranno aggiornati man mano che saranno disponibili.
"E’ indispensabile che il vigile del fuoco, con costante esercizio, mantenga grande
familiarità nell’eseguire i nodi..."
- Fix my problem – scans device settings and guides you through fixing the problem
- Connectivity status – manages your network connection
- Device Info – checks your device model, IMEI and IP address
(This service is applicable only to designated 1O1O/csl mobile service subscribers)
This app was made free under the request of Vix creative.
★★★★ Jelly bean user NOTICE ★★★★
Jelly beans does not seem to list all
paid a GOlauncher theme.
Is not the cause in this theme Golauncher.
If this occurs, please send email to me.
I'm going to explain how to solve.
**** Explanation ****
- 4 main wallpapers
- pink sticker type icons and character icons
★★★ How to use ★★★
1. apply a theme : menu/themes/click installed/choice theme/press apply button.
2. main bg : menu/preferences/visual settings/wallpaper/Go wallpaper/choice one.
3. app drawer bg : menu/preferences/visual settings/app drawer backgrouds/go theme backgroud/choice one.
4. dockbar bg : menu/preferences/visual settings/dock backgrouds/go theme backgroud/choice one.
5. main icon arrangement : menu/preferences/application settings/grid size.
6. app drwer arrangement : menu/preferences/application settings/app drawer/grid size.
7. icon size : menu/preferences/visual settings/icons/icon size.
8. hide dock : menu/preferences/appearances settings/unchecked show dock.
* After Go launcher EX installation, press the Home key. And check the Go launcher.
Based on Google's Material Design, KNOT IT allows you to create a reminder for your daily tasks within seconds, FORGET about them & when the time comes, KNOT IT will REMIND you.
And since it works on Android Wear as well, you can view all your reminders on the go, without reaching for your pockets.
Just tie a knot & never miss a beat!
We’re always excited to hear from you! For any feedback, questions, or concerns, please email us at:
or you can find us on:
or visit our website:
You can find the sorce code of Knot It on:
Contribute by reporting bugs, fixing them, translation app.