PIDflight Lap is the companion app for the PIDflight Lap Timing device (VTx) and compatible hardware.
The PIDflight Lap Timing device utilises the signal strength of the video transmitter (VTx) installed on an FPV enabled multirotor as the timing mechanism for counting laps.
Read further to learn how to build your own VTx lap timing device for under US$20.
** FEATURES **
- Supports Bluetooth (Classic and Low Energy 4.0), WiFi and USB connection
- Multiple pilot support (physical and virtual timers)
- Multilingual support for English, French, Spanish, Portuguese and many more to follow
- Audible announcement of lap times for text-to-speech enabled devices
- Ability to announce lap times whilst device screen off or using another app
- Monitor RSSI signal strength of each lap timing device
** FREE VERSION **
- Display limited to 3 (three) laps only
- Limited to single (one) device only
** PREMIUM VERSION **
- Display maximum laps and times
- Multiple pilot support
- Live display of race summary
- Future updates
- Support development
- Yearly subscription of US$3.99 for single pilot use
** BUILD YOUR OWN **
You can build your very own VTx lap timing device for a fraction of the cost! It's super easy! Please visit http://www.pidflight.com/pidflight-lap/ for more information.
** BRING YOUR OWN **
Already own an EasyRaceLapTimer Pocket Edition or Chorus RF Lap Timer? Please visit http://www.pidflight.com/pidflight-lap/ for more information.
** MULTIPLE PILOT **
PIDflight Lap offers two flavours of multiple pilot support! Please visit http://www.pidflight.com/pidflight-lap/multipilot/ for more information.
** USER MANUAL **
The PIDflight Lap user manual is available to download from the PIDflight Lap website.
Please feel free to contact email@example.com for any feedback or support enquiries.