No good!!! The new version isn't no good!! It want load and I can't see the weather forecast. Now I can't tell if a storm is coming or what the weather is going to be like in my area.. I want the old version back at least it worked.
Why couldn't u guys leave well enough alone?? There was nothing wrong with the older versions. The more u guys mess with this app, the worse u make it. Furthermore, why must I be bombarded with ads every waking moment of my life, on every single website, email and app that I use?? It's enough to drive a person nuts!! :-P
Yep, "Settings" is there Tap the hamburger icon in the upper left, then scroll down! You have settings (you CAN turn off location services, silence notifications...), you have support options and so on. Includes a place to report crashes. After update: yep, they're are issues now. Mine is useless at this point.
Not working right I cannot load my city and save it. I love wsbtv channel 2 news I live outside atlanta but want to see my cities weather
Can I have the old version back? Updated app takes forever to open or just won't open at all. Previous version was simple, easy, & opened fast. Why did you throw money at something that was great already? I think it's time I try the 11 Alive app.
WSBTV Weather App OMG!!! I love this app it keeps me alerted to the weather especially bad weather. I get those recording just like on the T.V. through my phone. Freaking awesome!!!
The Severe Weather Team 2 app completely redesigned!
- Push alerts are FREE for more than 100 weather alerts types
- New map layers for the interactive radar
- See which Severe Weather Team 2 meteorologist wrote your local forecast
- A new location switcher in the app header allows you to quickly and easily cycle through all your save locations
- A new video center gives you quick access to multiple live streams and other timely weather coverage from Channel 2 Action News & Severe Weather Team 2
Get pinpoint forecasts, radar & alerts straight from NOAA & Environment Canada.