The Kura app helps you monitor and manage your transport needs – whether you are a passenger, a nominated observer of a passenger or a driver of a shared vehicle that uses Kura.
Using Kura you can track a vehicles progress and location in real time, make, manage and pay for bookings and receive updates related to the journey taking place. When using the Kura app, safer, greener, smarter travel is guaranteed.
Kura is by invitation only - once your organisation has setup Kura, you can begin using the app. Before you download the app, you will need to ensure your organisation arranges for you to receive a “Welcome to Kura” email, with a link to set up your account.
If you are a Passenger/Nominated Observer or Parent:
Kura keeps you fully informed on vehicle location and where your passenger boards and disembarks the vehicle, providing you with complete peace of mind. To make life a little easier Kura also provides:
- A simple, easy booking process and the ability to cancel and amend existing bookings;
- Instant push notifications sent each time the passenger gets on and off the bus or when it is unexpectedly delayed due to traffic;
- Payment at time of booking.
If you are a Vehicle Driver:
Kura gives you all the information you need, leaving you free to focus on driving the vehicle and servicing customers on board:
- Live on-board passenger information;
- Automated passenger schedules, reducing driver interaction time with device;
- Accurate passenger lists for each vehicle stop;
- Passenger data capture of ad-hoc journeys through the easy smart search function;
- Minimal interaction through use of Geofences and NFC boarding.