Children's art education, children's thinking, creativity,
Focusing on concentration and comprehension
I want to.
When you draw a picture
1. I imagine, I have the power of positive.
2. When I think about it, I get sick.
3. Expressing, I have the power to study for myself.
4. When I have a plan, I have procedural power.
5. I make stories, and storytelling is fun.
6. As you decorate yourself, you have a molding ability.
7. Since I have an opportunity to appreciate, I have found a difference.
8. When I answer to the question that I ask myself, I have the ability of self-reflection.
Therefore, nonlinear thinking broadens thought.
If you draw a lot of pictures, you write well.