3 courses within this app are:
1. EMR Tutor - A first responder training tool.
2. EMT Tutor - An EMT Basic exam and study tool.
3. Paramedic Tutor - Practice tests and flashcards to prepare you for the NREMT-P or just to keep you fresh.
The Exam Prep App is a comprehensive training tool for the EMT Basic, Paramedic, or First Responders. Whether you are a seasoned veteran or starting class this app will position you for success in the real world. If you are a student going through class you will benefit from this app. Simultaneously, so will a seasoned veteran that is trying to stay current on recent developments.
The material has been prepared and verified with updated textbooks and includes the additional information now presented in most classes that includes Pathophysiology, Life Span Development, and expanded Anatomy and Physiology sections.
5 major components differentiate us from our competitors:
1. A Bookmarking feature that allows the user to save difficult questions, flashcards, or scenarios for later study. This allows the user to tailor the experience to their needs.
2. Explanations so that the user learns from every question and flashcard.
3. Hundreds to thousands of Quiz Questions and Flashcards prepared by EMS instructors that are involved in both EMS education and running calls in the streets. This enables the material to be relevant for students and to prepare you for the real world.
4. Build a test: want to curate your own learning experience. Our build a test function allows you to create comprehensive exams based on the chapters you feel you need the most work on.
5. Material that has been developed by EMS educators that are current on latest NREMT developments. Our material has been developed for the Android user and cannot be found on a website somewhere for free. Because of this, we believe that our material is for learning and teaching on an Android device not for assessing how smart the user is. Other material is built to assess, ours is built to teach.
Please feel free to Email any questions or concerns to: firstname.lastname@example.org, we are always willing to help in any way. Enjoy our app and stay safe out there.