This is a mobile version of CodeTwo Public Folders, which is discontinued now. With this app you can easily access your public Outlook contacts, calendars and tasks on your Android phone or tablet.
Note! This app is an integral part of the desktop version of CodeTwo Public Folders. Before installing the mobile app, you need to set up CodeTwo Public Folders in your organization, which will let you share Outlook folders with many PCs in real time. It’s a very simple process and you don’t need to be an IT expert to handle it.
QUICK INSTALLATION GUIDE:
1. CodeTwo Public Folders includes 2 components: the Syncing Master and Client Apps (Outlook Add-in and File Sharing App).
2. Install the Syncing Master on a PC that is powered on most of the time in your office.
3. Install the Client Apps on the PCs that need to synchronize Outlook items.
4. Download the mobile app for Android and connect it to your Syncing Master using its unique name or a local IP number. The connection wizard guides you through the entire configuration process.
KEY FEATURES OF CODETWO PUBLIC FOLDERS:
- Share Outlook folders with many users on a local network or over the Internet
- Mobile access with a dedicated Android app
- Safe data encryption protocol and cloud-free data transfer
- Synchronization of selected folders only
- Native user account management and login mechanism
- Central administration panel, management of users and access rights
- Easy installation and deployment
Learn more about CodeTwo Public Folders on: