💥Hours of fun with our Cipher crosswords, a word puzzles with hidden quote!
💥The Cipher crosswords puzzles, is a fun word puzzles, invented in Germany in the 19th century.
A cipher crossword (code words), replaces the clues for each entry, with clues for each white cell of the grid – an integer from 1 to 26 inclusive is printed in the corner of each.
The objective, as any other code-word crossword, is to determine the proper letter for each cell; in a cipher crossword, the 26 numbers serve as a cipher for those letters: cells that share matching numbers are filled with matching letters, and no two numbers stand for the same letter. A
ll resultant entries must be valid words. Usually, at least one number's letter is given at the outset.
English-language cipher crosswords are nearly always programmatic (all letters of the alphabet appear in the solution). As these puzzles are closer to codes than quizzes, they require a different skill set; many basic cryptographic techniques, such as determining likely vowels, are key to solving these. Given their programmatic, a frequent start point is locating where 'Q' and 'U' must appear.
The Cryptograms are available in three different sizes:
- 9x9 size: 85 encrypted crosswords
- Size 11x11: 50 encrypted crosswords
- Size 13x13: 50 encrypted crosswords
Other functionality of this game are:
- After each Chiper Games a famous quote (aphorism) will be unveiled.
- You can at any time check, by a button, the correctness of the words.
- The game requires no installation and can be played offline.
- Games can be saved and resumed at any time.
- A new Famous quote every day
The total of the code-word puzzles offered is 185.
If you want to play with many other Encrypted crosswords, there is a professional version without advertisements and with the possibility to download new codewords regularly.
Enjoy the game.