With Ahli mobile you can benefit from the following:
*Locate the branch closest to you.
*Monitor the cash transactions you make in and out of your account each month.
*Create colorful and powerful budgets by classifying all of your financial transactions…search transactions by category, type, date, amount, etc.
*Stay aware of any new transaction, message, news, or request through our alerts selection.
*Take a quick look at your expenditure, the total amount of money you have in your account as well as your total spending based on your budget.
*Calculate interest rates for deposits, besides calculating currency rates and converting currencies.
*Use our loan calculator to plan for a loan, or our loan request feature to Apply.
*Get all the information you need about your account including: summary statements, ATM transactions, card related requests, and more.
*Transfer funds internally between your accounts whether you have an account at the same branch or different branches.
*Request a checkbook, ATM card, a statement of account.
*Chat with our Call Center through the Secure Message feature.
(Please Note that if your phone is ROOTED, the Ahli Mobile Application will NOT run.)
На данный момент времени на этот проект просто нет.
“ATM Belarus” - это удобный в пользовании навигатор по банкоматам и отделениям всех банков Республики Беларусь, не требующий постоянного подключения к интернету.
Главным преимуществом приложения является возможность работать оффлайн. Программа использует локальную базу данных, насчитывающую более 5000 банкоматов и отделений по всей Беларуси, что позволяет быстро найти всю необходимую информацию в зависимости от вашего текущего положения, при условии наличия на вашем устройстве GPS-приемника или сети Интернет для определения местоположения.
С помощью гибкой системы фильтров легко найти необходимое отделение или банкомат нужного банка.
Локальное хранения БД на телефоне позволяет успешно работать приложению даже при отсутствии сети Интернет, что является очень важным преимуществом для пользователей (особенно приезжих).
Основные возможности приложения:
- поиск ближайших банкоматов и отделений по вашему текущему расположению;
- возможность выбрать банк - владелец банкомата и банки-партнёры этого банка;
- отображение банкоматов и отделений на карте;
- отображение подробной информации о выбранном объекте: режим работы, валюта приёма/выдачи, расстояние, адрес, контакты...
- прокладка маршрута к выбранному объекту и отображение на карте нужного пути;
- регулярные обновления базы данных доступны для скачивания через приложение;
- встроенные сервисы для распространения приложения (поделиться с другом, обратная связь);
Желаем приятного пользования!
Полный список всех банков РБ:
* БТА Банк;
* Белорусский Народный Банк;
* Белорусский Банк Малого Бизнеса;
* ВТБ Банк;
* Национальный Банк Республики Беларусь;
* Дельта Банк;
* Москва-Минск Банк;
* Хоум Кредит Банк;
* Цептер Банк.
【Android OS 4.2】 ◇NTT docomo GALAXY S4（SC-04E）
【Android OS 4.1】 ◇NTT docomo MEDIAS W（N05E）
【Android OS 2.3】 ◇NTT docomo F-12C
【Android OS 2.2】 ◇NTT docomo LYNX 3D（SH-03C）
The SUM Program allows you to save time and money by offering surcharge-free access to a wide array of ATMs. If your financial institution is a SUM Program member, you can use any SUM-designated ATM without paying a surcharge.
Finding SUM ATMs has never been easier when using our ATM locator App. From the convenience of your phone, you can find the location of the closest SUM ATM by entering an address, Zip Code or your exact location using the GPS on your phone.
The SUM ATM locator is easy to use and offers these benefits:
• Search for SUM surcharge free ATMs using your current location, or enter an address or simply a Zip Code
• Provides addresses and distance information to closest ATMs
• Provides convenient turn-by-turn directions to the ATM
• Provides a link to Google Maps
• It’s free
To Improve Members' Lives
Core Values - Service, Integrity, Respect, Leadership and Reliability
Heartland Credit Union's core values define the values that inspire the actions of our staff regarding the members we serve. They are a part of our culture and guide us as we pursue our mission.
Benefits of a Credit Union
A credit union is a unique provider of financial services. It is a not-for-profit financial cooperative, owned by the members it serves. These members are individuals that have a common bond with each other. (Example - A group of people who reside in the same general geographic area.) There are no stockholders or investors. Earnings are returned to the member/owners through lower loan rates, higher dividends and fewer fees.
Seven Cooperative Principles for Credit Unions
Credit unions are voluntary, cooperative organizations, offering services to people willing to accept the responsibilities and benefits of membership, without gender, social, racial, political or religious discrimination.
Many cooperatives, such as credit unions, operate as not-for-profit institutions with volunteer board of directors. In the case of credit unions, members are drawn from defined fields of membership.
Democratic Member Control
Cooperatives are democratic organizations owned and controlled by their members, one member one vote, with equal opportunity for participation in setting policies and making decisions.
Members’ Economic Participation
Members are the owners. As such they contribute to, and democratically control, the capital of the cooperative. This benefits members in proportion to the transactions with the cooperative rather than on the capital invested.
For credit unions, which typically offer better rates, fees and service than for-profit financial institutions, members recognize benefits in proportion to the extent of their financial transactions and general usage.
Autonomy and Independence
Cooperatives are autonomous, self-help organizations controlled by their members. If the cooperative enters into agreements with other organizations or raises capital from external sources, it is done so based on terms that ensure democratic control by the member and maintains the cooperative autonomy.
Education, Training and Information
Cooperatives provide education and training for members, elected representatives, managers and employees so they can contribute effectively to the development of the cooperative.
Credit Unions place particular importance on educational opportunities for their volunteer directors, and financial education for their members and the public, especially the nation’s youth. Credit unions also recognize the importance of ensuring the general public and policy makers are informed about the nature, structure and benefits of cooperatives.
Cooperation Among Cooperatives
Cooperatives serve their members most effectively and strengthen the cooperative movement by working together through local, state, regional, national, and international structures.
Concern for Community
While focusing on member needs, cooperatives work for the sustainable development of communities, including people of modest means, through policies developed and accepted by the members.
These seven principles are founded in the philosophy of cooperation and its central values of equality, equity and mutual self-help. They express, around the world, the principles of human development and the brotherhood of man through people working together to achieve a better life for themselves and their community.
• A project management tool to navigate and track all the important steps related to college and financial aid planning.
• A thorough task list that users can mark as completed, add to their calendar, and share via social networks
• Push notifications about key deadlines and important tips in the college planning and application process.
• Links to relevant web resources both on the CaliforniaColleges.edu portal and beyond.
WebStudy Mobile Version 1.0 offers convenient access to -
• Email - Compose, reply, and forward WebStudy emails
• Forums - Participate in course discussions
• Dashboard - View a summary of “events” as seen on your WebStudy Welcome Page
• Timeline - See an Overview of your course with descriptions of each session and links to any Forums
- Save time in today’s fast-paced world by creating customized shortcuts for your favorite mobile activities!
- Tap App simplifies your life by allowing you to create shortcuts to your most commonly used mobile functions.
- You can create customized gestures (taps or patterns) and program these gestures to call or text someone, or even activate voice recording. For example, you could program a heart shape to be your unique symbol for that special someone.
- If you often find yourself sending those “On my way home!” type messages, you could use a triple tap sequences and bypass the hassle of unlocking your phone, opening your messaging center, finding the contact, and finally typing out and sending the message.
Personalize like never before
- Tap App is highly customizable allowing you to create your own unique and personally intuitive language with your mobile device.
- Each time a gesture is recorded, you’re prompted to create a custom label which will be displayed each time that specific gesture is used.
- You can even use a pattern or tap as a primary or secondary unlocking security feature in order to further protect your mobile device content. This app isn’t just for the efficient busy bodies of the world, but for anyone looking to improve their mobile experience.
- Don’t waste time learning how app features work. You tell the Tap App how to work and let it conform to you!
Simplify the smart device
- For kids, the elderly or language deficient.
- Preprogramming phone numbers, text and email messages makes any smart device simple to use
- You can dial 911 in your pocket
- Even if someone is watching, the gestures are not easy for others to duplicate, for instance there are 8 different ways to draw an X.
- Taps are also very difficult for others to duplicate your timing.
- There are 0 to 10 levels of accuracy settings to suit all users skill levels
PLAN TO ACHIEVE YOUR GOAL
Kids may have had a lemonade stand before but did they set a goal, make a plan and follow that plan to achieve success? Lemonade Day will help them track their expenses and set a price that will allow them to make a profit and achieve their personal goal.
KIDS FALL IN LOVE WITH BUSINESS
With our unique approach, kids experience the feeling of earning real money, using 100% of their profit to spend, save and share based on their own goals. They build self-esteem and new mindsets that can propel them to success they likely would not have pursued otherwise.
Lemonade Day is a fun, experiential learning program to teach youth how to start, own and operate their own business through a lemonade stand. It is a great way for parents and kids to experience the 14 steps to starting and running your own business. The learning culminates with youth putting their business plan into action and running their Lemonade Stand on national Lemonade Day (or a day of their choosing) when hundreds of thousands kid across the United States and Canada open a lemonade stand for business.
Earn lemons for watching a video, completing an interactive lesson and taking a short quiz.
Prepare a budget and go shopping, build a stand, create a website and share your thoughts and creations with others.
Lemonade Day helps kids become the business owners, social advocates, community leaders and forward-thinking citizens of tomorrow. Join in the movement to change the future of our youth by showing them the possibilities.
* The most enhancing application design for each unique eye shape
* Individual eye design mapping
* Individual eye lash application instruction
* Optional expert education tutorials
* Client appointment and application records with before and after photos
* Selection lash styling by length
* Leading edge technique updates
* Information and product updates.
Help guide our sweet bouncing cupcake from candy cane to candy cane, avoiding the spiky sugar bugs, and gathering as much candy as you can to attain a high score!
Use boosts to enhance your gameplay and push your score even higher!
Disclaimer: All conversions if used for critical calculations should be verified with a secondary source.
post content of what they want other users in their city to know. For Example: Traffic
reports, local events, news articles, private sale items, or just random fun content.
Social City also has a local deals page where users can stay up to date with local sales
and services that local businesses are offering. this ads are updated weekly as new deals
are offered. Users can also create and post fun meme's for the amusement of others, or
use the meme feature to sell a private sale item. the content possibilities are endless
which will make for an enjoyable experience.
-Music programs in dozens of genres from rock to jazz to world-music to roots to blues to country to polka to reggae to electronic to hip hop and beyond.
-Entertaining and educational spoken-word programs produced locally and covering a wide range of topics including sports, human rights, arts, video games, books, environmental issues and more.
-Multicultural programming with conversation and music in 6 different languages.
The CJTR App provides a link to our online stream of live programs, 24 hours a day.
Also, links to our website and to our social media pages on Twitter and Facebook.
The app provides one touch access to:
• Full Online Banking features; such as bill payments, internal transfers, interac e-transfers, and loan payments
• Finding the closest Noventis ATM, and other Canadian Credit Union ATM’s
• Directions to the closest Noventis branch, and other Canadian Credit Union Branches
• Phone and Email Contact information
The Noventis Credit Union Mobile App uses advanced security measures to protect your personal information and prevent unauthorized access. The mobile banking functions are the same as your regular online banking; using the same secure user id and password to log in.
To use the online banking portion of the App, you must be a Noventis Credit Union member, with internet access enabled on your accounts.
For more information, on becoming a member or adding internet access to your accounts, please visit. www.noventis.ca or touch the contact us option on the app to inquire.
Note: Cellular data charges may be incurred, depending on your cellular provider and selected plan
If you or your staff work alone, ARMS is the perfect solution for worker safety. ARMS is a very simple & easy to use system for you & your users, yet it is backed by a very powerful and complex cloud based application that communicates with the mobile app to achieve near real time location tracking & worker safe check ins.
How does ARMS work?
Once you and your staff are all setup on the ARMS dashboard, you use the ARMS app to “check in” to our cloud based system. You can setup the check ins to be 30, 60, or 120mins to comply with OH&S regulations.
When a lone worker performs a “check in” using the app, their GPS location is stored along with a date/time stamp.
If a user DOES NOT “check in” our LIVE telephone operators will reach out to you by telephone first to the worker, then to their supervisor contact, and finally to the Emergency Response contact for the company. If none of these people are reached the ARMS operator will actually dispatch 911 emergency services to your location, giving them also your GPS coordinates and last time of check in.
ARMS can be enabled or disabled by the app user so that you only need to turn on ARMS when you are working alone, and you are not bothered by ARMS when you are off shift or in the office.
• campus maps
• quick links to on and off campus services
• security features
• ways to get involved with the campus community
• resources for keeping campus safe
The app was developed with funding from the Status of Women Canada, and has been supported through a partnership between the University of Lethbridge, the YWCA Lethbridge, and the Sexual Violence Action Committee.
Download this app to:
• Find free contraceptives and STI testing in Saskatchewan
• Set reminders for taking contraceptives or booking health appointments
• Learn about contraceptives and contraceptive myths
The app features include:
- easy to use map
- several farm inputs included, such as: herbicides, fertilizer, fuel, and lubricants & oil. More added according to demand
- set price notifications. When a price reaches your target, you will be notified.
- complete anonymity of your identity & your posts. All price postings will be anonymized to a 100 km diameter, preserving the identify of person posting price
- available to farmers across Canada
Price discovery mechanisms such as this have been proven to have an overall price-lowering effect, which is why this app was created. The objective is, as farmers use it, to lower their input costs.