The official Colonial Williamsburg app! This interactive guide makes it easy to find everything you need to make the most of your visit to this historic destination in Williamsburg, Virginia.
• Easy access to your tickets, Historic Trades and Sites information, where to meet up with notable residents, Event schedule, and more
• Skip the line and purchase admission and event tickets for your visit*
• Quickly pull up your tickets—purchased in person, online, or in-app—all in one spot with My Tickets
• Store a payment method for fast checkout
• Browse the GPS-enabled map to explore the town and find your way around with step-by-step directions
• Use the Meet feature to see when some of our most notable residents, including our mascot Liberty, are in town and get directions to their location
• Have up-to-the-minute event information and schedules in your pocket during your visit
• Look for exclusive sales and offers, only available in this app, in the Coupon section
• Take fun family photos and selfies with the Colonial Camera and share your memories online
• Build a custom list of your favorite sites and events and receive notifications when your events are about to start
• Filter locations and events by your interests and accessibility needs
• Search to quickly find what you're looking for
*colonialwilliamsburg.com account required. You may either log into an existing account or create a new one in this app. Admission and Event tickets purchased in-app and for the same day will be available for immediate use. Purchases made online, in person, or for future dates will need to be activated by a Ticket Agent prior to use in this app. See the Need Help section in My Tickets for more information.
Without an internet connection, map locations, operating hours, event information, and ticket purchases will not be available. Colonial Williamsburg provides free guest Wifi for all visitors, simply connect to the "MakeHistory@CW" network.
This app will request access to your location so it can show your location on the map and provide walking directions during your visit. It will also give you the option to receive push notifications for information related to your visit. The Colonial Camera feature will request access to your camera and storage to function correctly.