You don’t have access to computer or Internet in your warehouse? You don’t want to make inventory entries on a sheet of paper or buy expensive data collectors?
Comarch MOBILE Inventory application was created to help solve such problems and, at the same time, streamline counting of inventory during stocktaking process in your company. You only need a mobile device with camera and built-in autofocus to be able to transform a smartphone into portable barcode scanner and data collector with the use of our free and simple in use application. The solution works well both during inventory and in other logistic processes.
All you need to do is scan barcodes of items and specify their quantities or, if settings are specified appropriately, let Comarch MOBILE Inventory application count the quantities.
As a result, files with inventory data will be created, which can be quickly and easily uploaded to a disk in the cloud (e.g. iBard24), sent to particular e-mail address or copied to your computer.
Format of the result file is fully adjusted for import in Comarch ERP Optima, owing to which creating of documents in our ERP system becomes even more convenient.
• Possibility to create many inventory sheets
• Adding/editing/deleting inventoried items
• Using mobile device camera for scanning barcodes
• Possibility to enter items manually
• Searching scanned or manually entered item code in a sheet
• Possibility to configure application operation, among others:
- continuous scanning without necessity to enter quantity (default item quantity = 1)
- automatic summing of items with the same codes
- running scanner by default when adding an item
• Possibility to carry out inventory of items imported from file generated in Comarch ERP Optima
• Cooperation with iBard24 application
• Export of inventory data
• Sending files to e-mail address (possibility to select default address)
Scanner used in the application is based upon ZXing assembly. Correct operation of the scanner depends on possibilities of camera provided in given device.
In case of any problems, questions or suggestions, contact us at: email@example.com.