Inwestor mobile application provides an easy and convenient access to services of Dom Maklerski BZ WBK.
If you are a client of DM BZ WBK with active access to Internet services, use the application right now, without any formality.
Otherwise, download the application and see the action in the DEMO version.
Application functionality is reflected in the main menu:
- Real-time quotes in the form of tiles or a table,
- Personalized watchlists and a single one synced with Inwestor online web platform,
- Call the trade screen directly from a watchlist.
- Placing, modifying and cancelling of orders,
- Place a simple order or with additional parameters,
- Quotes, trades, chart or PAP messages directly on a new order screen,
- Selected AT indicators,
- Detailed view of orders and trades.
- Investment account balances,
- Tiles or table with a pie chart view,
- Call the trade screen directly from the portfolio.
- Top gainers and losers along with most traded instruments,
- Session statistics.
- PAP & ESPI messages,
- Setting up push or SMS alerts synced with Inwestor online web platform.
- Setting up a device to receive push price alerts and for simplified log-in with default NIK and PIN mobile,
- Change PIN standard code (for both Inwestor online and Inwestor mobile) or PIN mobile code (for Inwestor mobile only).
The application is available in Polish (for devices with Polish language) and English (for devices with any other language).
For more information, please visit: www.dmbzwbk.pl//www.dmbzwbk.pl/mobileshowroom
Dom Maklerski BZ WBK is a separate organizational unit of Bank Zachodni WBK S.A.
Dom Maklerski BZ WBK informs that the investment of funds in financial instruments involves risks. Information about the risks associated with investing in financial instruments, products and services provided by Dom Maklerski BZ WBK, as well as information about fees and commissions can be found at the www.dmbzwbk.pl website.