Translator still doesnt work. :/ my guess is its a problem with the button cause after it stops working the bottom of the keyboard stops working as well. Its the only android app using google translator to help people that cant read other languages, such a shame. ios has a keyboard with all these featurea but working.
Translation problem I love this keyboard for the translation feature, however after a while of using it, it no longer translates for me when I press the button and I have to uninstall the app and install again to use the translate
Perfect I was too much worried about my new android phone, it hadn't good inbuilt keypad and i was used to with samsung keyboard, now i have more than samsung keyboard and most happy with this. Thanks . Just great keyboard
OK I type the word lost and it show it, but it keeps highlighting the word posted. Why?
It is good, but would you please add some emojis in this keyboard!? I hope it will be the best if you do that.
love it! If you make a key or button right on the keyboard for translate right away when we press it. It is awsome and save time to switch.
- Fixed newline bug in multi-line fields.
- Dramatically improved typo correction.
- Removed duplicate suggestions.
- Improved performance.
- De-animated key preview popup.
- Removed broken links.
- Dropped support for pre-Jellybean OSes.
- Fixed broken dictionary download.
- Removed a lot of unnecessary permissions.
- Fixed permissions in Lollipop / Marshmallow.
- Fixed translator.
- Made default height taller.
Bonkers for Chelsea FC? We're here to help you keep the blue flag flying high!