This app allows you, the caregiver, to control all features and functions of the RAZ Memory Cell Phone from your smartphone, no matter where you are.
Specifically, you can do the following:
• Create and edit the contacts.
• Place video calls to your senior.
• Control who the senior can call and who can call the senior.
• Prevent your senior with dementia from calling during specified times of the day or night.
• Set reminders that will appear on the RAZ Memory Cell Phone.
• Receive text message notifications when the battery level is low.
• Remind the senior to charge when battery is low.
• Set the RAZ Memory Cell Phone to automatically answer incoming phone calls.
• Disable the power button so that the senior cannot turn off the phone.
• Set the RAZ Memory Cell Phone to automatically answer calls on speakerphone.
• Check the location of the cell phone, the battery status, and the network connection.
• Auto-lock screen - display will go dark with inactivity and wake up with movement.
• Phone can announce that battery is charging.
• Phone can speak the name of the incoming caller.
• Adjust the display for seniors with vision loss or hand tremors.
• Change the ringtone and/or the ringtone volume.
• Check the RAZ Memory Cell Phone’s call history.
• Change the cell phone’s background from white to black or black to white.
• Manage repetitive 911 calling with the RAZ Emergency Service. Dispatch agents will know that the caller suffers from memory loss and caregivers will be notified of emergency calls by text message (this is an optional subscription service).
• The app allows a caregiver to control multiple phones, and for multiple caregivers to control one phone.
With the RAZ Memory Cell Phone there are no applications or settings to cause confusion. No notifications or operating system updates. No voicemail. No distractions. Simply tap the picture of the person you wish to call. That’s it. You, the caregiver, use the RAZ Care app to remotely manage all features of the phone.
The RAZ Memory Cell Phone is
✓ Recommended for individuals with dementia or Alzheimer’s.
✓ Great for people with traumatic brain injury or other intellectual disabilities.
✓ Used by people who are visually impaired and want a very simple way of placing calls.
✓ Ideal for seniors who want the easiest cell phone imaginable.