Try and catch me! ha ha ha 1st, its a live wallpaper. I wasn't looking for a wallpaper, just s notification bubble for my texts, like messenger for Facebook. 2nd, trying to catch the bubble without hitting other icons is hard. So unless I use a blank homepage with a blank wallpaper and want to play a pop the bubble game to view every notification, its no good. 3rd, I'd pay $2 if I want more colors? and hearts? No thanks.
I purchase the full version, once you restart are shut your phone off the bubbles aren't there. Another thing when you attach people to the bubbles there sound be doing effects and also it shouldn't come through twice on my phone message and the app
Soso I purchased its pro version. Then I put some notification bubbles but after restart my mobile its disappeared n msg me that purchased it. But I already purchased it then what to do ???? So don't trust it fully otherwise u miss something n got problems. .
I love this app the only thing I wish was different is the ability to chose from more options to receive notifications from such as WhatsApp,hotmail email,and maybe tumblr and YouTube. I want more notification options before I rate 5 star. Update the Facebook notifications are not working
Sucks This app does not work on my galaxy 3 didn't show bubbles for missed calls im uninstalling
Pretty great app. For all you haters, the every app is always better on some phones than others.
* Add banner for free version.
* Spanish translation.
* Login to facebook/twitter updates.
* Unlock all features with in app purchase!
* Instagram added! Get your feed in bubbles!
* New improved bubble colors!
* Split screen fix.
* Select number for my darling contact.
* Added support for todo bubbles, which act as reminders for important tasks. Never forget to buy milk again!
* Halloween theme added!
* My darling heart added. Pop your darling to the left to call, tap to the right to sms.