*This is an enterprise software solution designed for business to business (B2B)
*NOTE: Dronesafe App requires a subscription account created by The Institute for Drone Technology™. Please use the contact details below:
The Institute for Drone Technology™
Centre of Drone Excellence
155 Burnt Store Road
Lardner VIC 3821
The corporate solution for effective control and compliance of drone operations
- Minimise risk and protect your organisation’s interests
- A systematic, enterprise-wide approach to the flight management
- Address regulator and community concerns about safety, security, privacy and public nuisance
Dronesafe provides structured and consistent step-by-step pre- and post-flight checklists that improve operational effectiveness, efficiency and safety, while also providing a complete audit trail of all flights.
Dronesafe allows your organisation to follow industry best practice (modelled on ISO standards) in the safe management of all your drone activities. Mobile and browser-based access provides the ultimate flexibility.
Managing enterprise-wide drone operations can be a challenge
With multiple pilots and multiple aircraft to manage, and both local authorities and the public frequently antagonistic towards drones, it’s critical that managers responsible for RPA operations have the tools they need to maintain control. These tools need to be both straightforward and comprehensive, while providing an ongoing audit trail.
Dronesafe smooths the way for drone operations management
With Dronesafe, you can manage all of your drone flights and operations with confidence, safe in the knowledge that every flight conducted in a manner that is safe, secure and compliant. Mobile access and a simple checklist-based approach enable pilots to record relevant data at the point of flight, with all data recorded in a single database.
In the field, pilots can:
• Check for any CASA restrictions (no-fly zones) that may limit the ability to fly in the
• Verify insurance details.
• Record pilot RePL and operator ReOC numbers.
• Record job details including intended flight path and time.
• Reducing the risk of ‘public nuisance’ complaints or in-the-field disruptions.
• Conduct step-by-step pre-flight checks customised to the drone being used.
• Record battery levels before and after each flight.
• Maintain copies of all recorded data as an audit trail of compliance with CASA
• And much more…
Dronesafe is the complete solution for corporate drone operations
• Supports multiple drones and multiple pilots.
• Enhanced functionality to provide assurance with regulatory compliance requirements.
• Flexibility to adapt to organisational requirements, including operating in a centralised
or decentralised manner.
• Web-based and accessible on all computers and mobile devices.
• API provides potential for integration with existing drone control platforms.
Can you afford to operate without Dronesafe?