Writeaday is a journal you carry around with you at all times. It's built for the way we move around the day.
When you first wake up each morning, you set a daily intention in the menu.
Throughout the day you tap on the + button to easily create a new entry. Capture any quick thought as it comes.
At the end of each day you can mark your mood.
Go to sleep, rise, and repeat ☀️
⏱ Free Forever
Free. No ads. No limits on the number of entries. Only pay for advanced features and customizations.
🙌 Create Habits
Developing journaling as a habit takes work. Writeaday makes that simpler by motivating you with a color gradient that grows, the more you write.
• Fundamentally unique way to write quickly during the day.
• Organize journal entries using #tags ('#' before any word you write).
• View your entries in an organized widget
• Backup to your own personal Google Drive
• Revisit your past with Time Machine - shows you an entry from the past.
• Achieve more with Daily Intention - set one single goal each day, and do it well.
• Day, Night, and more Color Themes
• Notebook with a lock (pincode or fingerprint)
• Accepted into FbStart - Global Program by Facebook to fund startups growth
• Top 10 Android Apps of February 2017 (by PhoneDog)
Always happy to hear feedback at email@example.com
🗣 My Story
I built writeaday because I wanted to quickly jot down notes in a journal throughout the day. I didn't want to spend 30 minutes at the end of the day to keep a diary of how my day went. I also wanted a journal that motivated me to keep writing. I had tried to keep a journal in the past and never went more than a month.
Each day is assigned 1 color of the rainbow so that if you write for a full week you get a complete weekly rainbow. Use writeaday for 1 full week to get the full effect of this concept of "keeping a streak" converted into a visual form as a color gradient.
Reflect on your timeline of entries - your personal writing about your experiences, anything you need to vent about, or any gratitude that you want to express. This is your own personal scrapbook of feelings, whether you need a journal because you want to remember your past. Or because you suffer from depression and you need a diary for a therapeutic way to vent feelings.
writeaday is on Patreon! (http://bit.ly/writeaday-patreon)
Support us and follow our progress on Patreon. More content and prizes to be posted!