Writeaday's your daily journal to take quick notes and get organized with a clever coloring system. The gradient will expands as you write more entries during the day.
Writeaday will often pull a random entry from your past and remind you of it. Some of these memories may be negative and remind you of a bad memory, but those are still a part of who we are and we should come to terms with those memories.
This app is still very much a work-in-progress. If you try out the app and think of ways that Writeaday could be better, I'd love to hear from you at email@example.com
• Accepted into FbStart - Global Program by Facebook to fund startups growth
• Top 10 Android Apps of February 2017 (by PhoneDog)
• Fundamentally unique way to write quickly during the day.
• Organize journal entries using #tags ('#' before any word you write).
• View your entries in an organized widget
• Backup to your own personal Google Drive
• Revisit your past with Time Machine - shows you an entry from the past.
• Achieve more with Daily Intention - set one single goal each day, and do it well.
• Day, Night, and more Color Themes
• Notebook with a lock (pincode or fingerprint)
• Free forever - only pay for customizations. No limits on the number of entries
🗣 My Story
I built Writeaday because I wanted to quickly jot down notes in a journal throughout the day. I didn't want to spend 30 minutes at the end of the day to keep a diary of how my day went. I also wanted a journal that motivated me to keep writing. I had tried to keep a journal in the past and never went more than a month.
Each day is assigned 1 color of the rainbow so that if you write for a full week you get a complete weekly rainbow. Use Writeaday for 1 full week to get the full effect of this concept of "keeping a streak" converted into a visual form as a color gradient.
Reflect on your timeline of entries - your personal writing about your experiences, anything you need to vent about, or any gratitude that you want to express. This is your own personal scrapbook of feelings, whether you need a journal because you want to remember your past. Or because you suffer from depression and you need a diary for a therapeutic way to vent feelings.
Writeaday is on Patreon! (http://bit.ly/writeaday-patreon)
Support us and follow our progress on Patreon. More content and prizes to be posted!