With this application, AgriPortal subscribers can view news, prices and quotes, ship reference, grain exchange, Facebook, Twitter, send questions to the AgriPortal team and receive the latest notifications from the platform.
AgriPortal provides prompt, reliable and comprehensive information on what is happening in the main markets for cereals and oilseeds in Romania, the Balkans, Europe, the Black Sea region and the world.
Our focus is on the news and prices of baked wheat, fodder wheat, corn, sunflower, rapeseed, barley, soybeans, as well as for their derivatives - grits, oils, DDGS, bran, etc.
Our subscribers can take full advantage of all the features of the AgriPortal platform:
• The full range of futures contracts for agricultural goods listed on the Paris (MATIF) and Chicago (CME / CBOT) international exchanges in real time;
• A large number of prices on the physical market for the most important goods in the subsections "International physical markets", "Oils, grinds and fodder", "Legumes, rice and organic products" and "Fertilizers", which cover the most interesting markets from the Black Sea Region, Europe and the world;
• A Daily Analysis and a Morning Synthesis sent directly to the e-mail box, of which our subscribers are the first to find out, briefly, what happened on the grain markets the day before;
• Daily reports on ships under cargo, arriving and docking in Romanian ports on the Black Sea and Danube - the port of Constanța, Brăila, Galați, Calafat, Corabia, through which trade flows of interest can be monitored - by types of crops, exporters, ports, destinations, etc. Complete statistics on exports of all cereals and oilseeds for subscribers with Lineup access, presenting details of trade flows from previous years;
• A Balance section that offers the possibility to monitor the fundamental indicators of the main cultures in Romania. The service is unique in terms of functionality and is reflected in real-time production, planted and harvested area, yields, exports, domestic consumption and stocks.
Our mission is to become a starting point in making informed decisions about sales and risk management in the complex and volatile field of grain trading.