Screenshot Flow auto-generates user flow diagrams from screenshots to help communicating an app's design with your team or to create visual instruction guides.
Do you need to review an existing app’s design be that your own or somebody else's?
Create a visual UX diagram to compare an actual app with its original wireframes or to review it for improvements on a big screen with a team.
Do you need to provide quick visual instructions for an app?
Generate a screen by screen guide to depict a certain user journey and then share it with a few clicks.
- Label the diagrams and customise the flows for professional look&feel
- Share the diagrams from the app
- Sync files with Google Drive and other cloud services
- Fully compatible with draw.io the online diagramming tool for limitless editing online
Having worked on mobile experiences for over a decade, we never really found the right tool for depicting a design of an app or a website that has already been built. Often we'd need this, so that we can put it up on a big screen to discuss improvements with a team or to share a sprint outcome for a review. Out of this frustration, a few years ago we created an app that auto-generates UX diagrams for other apps as you're navigating through them and snapping screenshots. It takes seconds to capture/upload/share a user journey and then you're free to focus on the task at hand getting your product right.
ReviewsReview policy and info
• Bug fixes
• More stable build throughout
• Improved Google Drive uploads UI