- Learn Japanese language and the living culture through video and vlog
- Study Japanese vocabulary (1200 words) that is useful in daily life of Japan
- Take mock tests of JLPT (Japanese language proficiency test) for N5, N4 and N3 level
- Study vocabulary for ‘Specified Skilled Worker’ Skills Exam ('Tokutei Ginou')
- Dashboard to check your learning status at-a-glance
- Support learning in English, Vietnamese, Nepali, and Burmese.
[Connect Study NIHONGO] is a fun and free Japanese language learning app that allows you to learn and play about Japan (lifestyle, culture, song, etc.) and the language (từ vựng và từ, bài thi N5 / N4 / N3), listening to the accurate pronunciation by native speakers through the sound files and the videos. 'Video' shows the real Japan's life and the Japanese language lesson, and the 'Vocabulary' offers the practice to memorize listening to the native voice and looking at the picture. In addition, the technical terms used in ‘Tokutei Ginou’ (the Specified Skilled Worker) Skills Exam for VISA and ‘JLPT’ (the Japanese language proficiency test) for N5, N4 and N3 level are available.
Video learning feature:
- A wide variety of videos about life in Japan, culture & language
- Videos in Japanese, English, Nepali and Burmese language for beginner learners
Vocabulary learning feature:
- Vocabulary is lined by topic
- Vocabulary is presented with beautiful, easy-to-read images and pictures, and with accurate pronunciation by Japanese native speakers.
- Learning progress tracking available
- Personalized word study (Sticky Words)
Japanese Language Proficiency Test (Quick Assessment):
- Tests equivalent to the JLPT N5, N4, and N3 are available
- Past test results can be tracked
- All test questions are prepared by native professional Japanese language teachers
'Specified Skilled Worker (Tokutei Ginou)' Skills Exam Preparation:
- Technical terms study material for the industries of Care Workers, Food Service, Manufacturing and Food and Beverages Manufacturing.
About the official Japanese language test:
Currently, official exams to measure Japanese language proficiency are held only a few times a year, so there are very limited opportunities for learners of Japanese to check their own learning results. With this app, you can quickly diagnose your level at any time with a 15-minute, 20-question test. Based on the results of your diagnosis, keep learning to get even better!