UDidentify is a free medical device barcode scanning app that uses your phone's camera to:
- scan multiple barcode types
- validate them against GS1, HIBCC, and ICCBA standards
- verify them in the FDA GUDID database
- deliver device-specific information, immediately
- Support for light and dark mode
- Support for external bluetooth scanner, including continuous scanning
- Ability to search history folders and UDIs from scanned list
- Ability to rescan or delete UDIs scanned with external device before saving
- Quick tap to copy individual device data fields to clipboard
- Support for export to vTrakr (for current ConnectSx enterprise users)
Barcodes not easily read by the scanner due to poor barcode condition, poor lighting/environmental conditions, or camera malfunction can be manually entered to retrieve the same information.
Using UDidentify, your captured device information is saved in your history. Scan history can be emailed as a spreadsheet to the email address of your choice. (Note: the email function requires creating a free profile).