Do you spend much time in meetings?
Are you treating every meeting as an opportunity to make positive progress to the project/initiative you are working on, whilst improving your career options?
This App has been designed specifically for participants of the Engagement Skills Workshop who have made a commitment to achieve better outcomes from each meeting. If you have not attended the workshop, the App should be intuitive enough for you to still get great value, but please understand that some of the concepts are explained better in a face to face situation.
The key is preparation. Most of us know that we perform more confidently and competently when we have prepared well, yet when confronted with a blank sheet of paper it can be a challenge to know where to start our planning.
This App guides you through thorough preparation:
- What outcomes are you seeking?
- How to get off to a good start?
- How to ensure you build engagement (to make business easier in the future)?
- How do I recognise and adapt to the different personality traits of my stakeholders?
- What obstacles might I confront, and how will I deal with them?
- How can I lock in the plan of action that achieves my ends?
- Structuring the meeting for best results
The App provides templates for certain types of meetings, and allow you to build and add your own templates (i.e. Our monthly Sales Meeting).
Using the Call Plan to prepare for meetings has resulted in:
- Shorter meetings with positive outcomes (rather than long meetings that go nowhere)
- Less time wasted in meetings I don’t need to attend (Early in my preparation I realise whether there is any value for me)
- Stronger personal brand - your stakeholders are assessing you on how you perform in meetings
- Less OMG! moments - we have prepared for all eventualities
Failure to Plan = Planning to Fail!
Most meetings can be prepared in less than 10 minutes. If that is too much time to invest in your productivity and your "Personal Brand", you may like to bookmark this App and come back to it when things are going a little less swimmingly.
Privacy: We have no access to any of the information you enter into the App. We do not track your movements or in any other way “spy” on you.