This app is for Go players of any level, from beginner to professional.
Learn the rules of the ancient board game Go (囲碁) - also known as Baduk (바둑) or Weiqi (圍棋) - with a fun, interactive tutorial. Sharpen your Go skills with daily random Go problems (Tsumego) at your choice of difficulty. Play Go against a variety of AI opponents, each with its own unique playing style and strength. Enjoy correspondence games with your friends, and challenge other players around the world!
• Includes over 4,500 Go problems (Tsumego) curated by pro Go players
• Play with quirky AI opponents ranging in strength from 20 Kyu (beginner) to 7+ Dan (professional)
• Compete with players around the world on the online Go leaderboard
• Improve your Go and Tsumego knowledge with interactive Go lessons
• Track your progress with a customized leaderboard for you and your friends
• Includes a range of fully interactive lessons from beginner to advanced level
• Learn the basic rules of Go in just a few minutes
• Get familiar with Go problems with step-by-step beginner lessons
• Dig deeper into Go tactics like eye shapes, Ko, and shortage of liberties
• Master advanced techniques for Tsumego problems like under-the-stones Tesuji and multi-step Ko
GO PROBLEMS (Tsumego)
• Play Life and Death, Tesuji, or Endgame problems
• Rated mode tracks your skill level automatically
• When you answer correctly, your rating rises and you face more difficult problems
• If you make mistakes, your rating falls and you'll get easier problems
• Use Practice mode to try Tsumego problems at your own choice of difficulty
• Global leaderboard shows top players by Tsumego rating and problem practice points
• Play Go on boards up to 19x19 with a variety of AI opponents
• Includes weaker opponents for new Go players to practice with
• Also includes a full-power neural-network AI that plays at human professional level
• Use "Automatch" to instantly play against a Go opponent near your own skill level
• Play correspondence games with your friends on any board size: 9x9, 13x13, or 19x19!
• Scoring is fully automatic, using advanced Go AI. There is no need to mark stones manually.
HEAR FROM REAL STUDENTS
"I always wanted to learn to play Go and never found a time for it. Then after watching the documentary AlphaGo, I went searching and found this great app. The lessons and puzzles were exactly what I was hoping to find. This app has turned out to be exactly what I needed to help start my journey in Go. Thank you."
"Fun app, and excellent for learning this fascinating game. Thanks developers."
"It's the best app for Go that I've seen so far."
Terms of Service: https://badukpop.com/terms
Questions? Reach out to us at email@example.com. Happy Go practice!