With ThinPrint Cloud Printer, print easily with your Android smartphone or tablet to any printer. Register now – it’s 100% FREE for private use! No Ads, no in-app purchases.
With the latest version of ThinPrint Cloud Printer, automatically find wireless printers in your network and print directly to the printer of your choice. For Wi-Fi printers, you don’t even need a computer.
• Conveniently select documents and photos to print from within the app
• To print documents from other apps, open the file in the app and then choose “Open in” ThinPrint Cloud Printer
• Select the printer of your choice
• After selecting the printer, suggestions are made for printer drivers that are provided by us
• 100% free of charge for private use with no ads, and no in-app purchases
• Direct printing to Wi-Fi network printers is now really easy using the app
• Print to almost all Wi-Fi printer models
• Full compatibility – works with any printer
• Share your ThinPrint Cloud Printer – make your printer instantly available for your family or your colleagues
• Supports documents (PDF, DOC, XLS, PPT, TXT, Word, Excel, Powerpoint), Photos (PNG, GIF, JPG, JPEG), Email Attachments, Websites and many more
If your printer is not listed, simply let us know by sending an e-mail, including the manufacturer and model to email@example.com and we will add the correct printer driver.
Benefit from over 15 years of ThinPrint experience in professional printing solutions among more than 3.5 million users worldwide. Discover real cloud printing.
Together with our experience, we provide support for over 7,000 printer models in the cloud, all of which can be easily selected with the app.
GET YOUR PRINTER CONNECTED
You don’t have a Wi-Fi printer?
No problem – any printer can be instantly connected with ThinPrint Cloud Printer.
Turn any printer into a Cloud Printer and print from your Android smartphone or tablet to your connected cloud printer anytime, anywhere.
For installation and setup information, see: http://cloudprinter.thinprint.com/en-us/getstarted.aspx