Troll Farm is a political satire idle game in which you begin by posting your political messages to a not-at-all-based-on-real-life site called Squalk and escalate until, well, you'll have to find out.
- Build your internet troll empire - hire angry teenagers, viral content consultants, and more
- Buy upgrades that make your angry teenagers even more effective at irritating people on the internet
- Politicians might get involved, who knows?
- Hey, maybe you'll end up in the news! There's no such thing as bad press, right?
- The game is completely free. There are optional in-app purchases that speed things up, though.
- Note that unlike other idle games, this game does not *currently* have an 'infinite' mode that you can play forever and/or reset with additional bonuses. And unlike many idle games, this game is telling a story that has a beginning, middle, and end.
- That being said, if enough people support the game via in-app purchases, the current mode will become Story Mode and an Infinite Mode will be added (The current IAP options *will* carry over between modes if new modes are added.)