Indian Central School is a progressive Senior Secondary Public School affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi. This School is also a member of the prestigious council of CBSE affiliated schools in the Gulf and shares expertise in the cultural, literary and educational activities.
The school aims at an integrated scheme of education, giving equal thrust to the training of the mind, body and spirit. It seeks to mould individuals to take up the challenges of the new century. It not only discovers and brings out the innate capacity of each child but also grooms him / her into a mature adult, and above all into a good human being. Indian Central School aims to provide quality education and is a ‘ SMART’ Indian School of Kuwait.
Much emphasis is laid on character building. Efforts are made to inculcate in students values that will make them critically aware of social realities and develop in them a concern for justice and love for God and his beings. The school also strives to develop educational thinking and innovative approaches of imparting education. Special care is taken to foster the spirit of integration and respect for Indian art and culture.
Providing the most accurate and up to date information at parents’ fingertips, ICS’ custom-tailored app let you stay connected with the school’s latest news and events.
• Free to download and easy to use
• View school circulars & notices
• Receive notifications and schedule of upcoming exams
• Facebook page showcasing school culture
• Academic Calendar that lists important dates, holidays, first and last days of classes
• View your profile and manage your child’s academic information
• Due date reminders to plan for the fee payment
• Mailing Address - P O BOX 54117, JLEEB AL- SHYOUKH - 82858 KUWAIT
• Phone Number - +965- 24330244, 24315260, 24310831
• Fax - +965- 24316748
• Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
• Website - http://www.icskwt.com/
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/icskwt