India International School is a co-educational, English medium school recognized by the Ministry of Private Education, Kuwait and affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi, India. The school aims at being the Power House of Knowledge and the guardian of moral, ethical and spiritual values and in providing an emotional equilibrium to its students. “O Lord! Increase me in Knowledge”, is the motto of the school. The school focuses not only on the academics but also on the overall development of personality.
It successfully delivers CBSE based educational programmes for students from Early Childhood through Grade 12. It prepares the students for the All India Secondary and Senior School Certificate Examinations of CBSE. It is committed to imparting quality education that is well balanced, child-centered and appropriately challenging for all.
Providing the most accurate and up to date information at parents’ fingertips, IPS’ custom-tailored app let you stay connected with the school’s latest news and events.
• Free to download and easy to use
• View school circulars & notices
• Receive notifications and schedule of upcoming exams
• Facebook page showcasing school culture
• Academic Calendar that lists important dates, holidays, first and last days of classes
• View your profile and manage your child’s academic information
• Due date reminders to plan for the fee payment
• Mailing Address - BLOCK - 2, STREET - 1, MANGAF, KUWAIT
• Phone Number - +965-23728702, 23728724
• Fax - +965-23720866
• Email – email@example.com
• Website - http://iiskwt.com/
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/iismangaf