Abandonware. Update 1: It's been almost a year, man. Even a single developer can update more than once a year... Update 2: Still abandonware! (Hate to be the guy that says "I told you so"). App showed great promise, though. Nice effort, dev.
A really good Pixel Art App, I just feel it just needs the menu and icons to be a little more clearer about what they do and if the Palette Creator/organiser could be a bit easier then that would help but apart from that, very good!
I don't get why some people are so critical of the Developer. He's one man. I'm very grateful for what I already have with this app. I still use it sure frequently. Great job, Dev!
Great & cheap! Please update UI, other than that, 5 stars.
This app is the best for creating 8bit art. Very intuitive and have tons of features. Its fun!
App dosent work well with Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge.
- Extended toolbar for tablets
- Dynamic overlay option in the settings of brush and spray
- Ability to rotate the selected area
- Ability to set the color, translucency and thickness of the grid lines
- Ability to set the color theme to metallic light
- Extended panel of manually set the color (added A RGB HSV fields)
- Fixed many bugs