Another one bites the dust. Abandonware. Update: It's been almost a year, man. Even a single developer can update more than once a year...
A really good Pixel Art App, I just feel it just needs the menu and icons to be a little more clearer about what they do and if the Palette Creator/organiser could be a bit easier then that would help but apart from that, very good!
Great & cheap! Please update UI, other than that, 5 stars.
This app is the best for creating 8bit art. Very intuitive and have tons of features. Its fun!
One of My Favorites Got this and a few other sprite painting apps awhile back. This one is the most powerful and versatile of the ones I tried. Once you learn the controls, it's great. Also, the ability to rotate, stretch, and export animations to gifs is excellent. UPDATE: The new update is awesome! Glad to see the devs are still working on this.
- Extended toolbar for tablets
- Dynamic overlay option in the settings of brush and spray
- Ability to rotate the selected area
- Ability to set the color, translucency and thickness of the grid lines
- Ability to set the color theme to metallic light
- Extended panel of manually set the color (added A RGB HSV fields)
- Fixed many bugs