With CreditMantri, you can check your Free credit score and improve your credit health. We offer a wide range of loans & credit cards that are uniquely matched to your profile from top banks (Yes Bank Limited, IDFC First Bank, ICICI Bank etc.)
CreditMantri’s credit score is powered by Equifax - 1 of the 4 credit bureaus authorized by RBI.
CreditMantri is trusted by more than 18 million Indians🛡️ and 40+ lenders.
🏁 Things you can do
🎰 Credit Score and Analysis
- Check your credit score for FREE & get detailed analysis of your credit profile
- Subscribe to premium credit health report for personalized recommendations
- Improve your credit score with inputs from our experts
💸 Track Spends & Bills
- Plan your budget & track your spends across categories
- Quickly add any cash spent to accurately track your expenses
- Get EMI reminders & credit card bill reminders to pay on-time
- Check bank balance & ATM 🏧 withdrawal count
💰 Loans & Card offers
- Apply for exclusive loans & credit cards from lenders, get Instant approval
- Build your credit score with your first credit product
🆓 Credit score FAQs❔
What is a credit score & how is a credit score calculated?
Credit score is an indicator of a borrower's ability to make credit payments on time. Credit score is calculated based on the data provided by the banks and NBFCs to the bureau. Major factors that influence a credit score calculation are timely credit payments, current outstanding balance and new credit enquiries etc.
If I check my credit score, will it hurt my credit report?
No, requesting your credit score through CreditMantri is considered a soft inquiry on your credit report (as opposed to a hard inquiry, when a lender requests your credit score during a loan decision).
I have a low credit score. What can I do to improve my score and become loan eligible?
You might have a low credit score due to negative accounts and/or delayed payment(s) in your credit report. CreditMantri can help you identify the negative accounts and help you attain better credit health by resolving the issues.
💡 Loans FAQs
What are the kind of loans available?
CreditMantri’s Marketplace offers a wide range of products matched to the customer’s credit profile which include personal loan, home loan, auto loan, gold loan, loan against property, business loan, education loan and two-wheeler loan
What is the loan amount, tenure and interest rate I can get on different types of loans?
Loan amount, tenure and interest rate are determined by your credit profile and requirements.
1. Personal loan: From ₹1,000 to ₹30 lakhs & tenure from 90 days to 5 years & interest rate varies from 11.99% to 35% per annum
2. Home loan: From ₹3 Lakhs to ₹10 Crores & tenure from 1 to 30 years & interest rate varies from 8.35% to 15% per annum
*Who are the lenders that partnered with Creditmantri to provide Personal Loans?
CreditMantri has partnered with Leading Banks to provide Personal Loans. Below is the list of Lenders :
Yes Bank Limited
IDFC First Bank
Representative example of the total cost of the loan:
Loan amount - ₹1,00,000
Interest rate(APR) - 13% p.a
Loan tenure - 12 months
Total Interest to be paid - ₹13,000
Processing fee + GST - ₹588 (₹499+GST)
Monthly EMI repayment - ₹9,466
Total amount to be repaid - ₹1,13,588
* Camera - To take photos of proof documents to quicken loan process.
* SMS - To help you track your spends and EMI reminders from bank SMSs
* Storage - To store photos captured by you for proof documents
* Phone call/Device state – To pre-fill the mobile number
Red Herring Asia Top 100 Winner, 2017
Named in the “Top 250 Fin-Tech Companies in the world” by CB Insights, 2017 and 2018
Jason J.Spindler ‘Big Data for Impact Award, 2019