With CreditMantri you can start with your free credit score, create your profile, track your monthly spends, and discover loans, credit cards and other financial products that are uniquely matched to your profile.
CreditMantri’s credit score is powered by Equifax - 1 of the 4 credit bureaus authorized by RBI.
CreditMantri is trusted by more than 18 million Indians🛡️ and 40+ lenders.
🏁 Things you can do on the CreditMantri app
🎰 Credit Score and Analysis
- Check your credit score for FREE & get detailed analysis of your credit profile
- Know latest credit score & track it regularly
- Subscribe to premium credit health report for personalized recommendations
- Improve your credit score with inputs from our experts
💸 Track Spends and Bills
- Plan your budget & track your spends across categories
- Quickly add any cash spent to accurately track your expenses
- Get EMI reminders & credit card bill reminders to pay on-time
- Check bank balance & ATM 🏧 withdrawal count
💰 Loans and Card offers
- Apply for exclusive loans & credit cards from lenders, get Instant approval
- Build your credit score with your first credit product
- Resolve your negative accounts and become loan eligible
🆓 Credit score FAQs❔
What is a credit score & how is a credit score calculated?
Credit score is an indicator of a borrower's ability to make credit payments on time. Credit score is calculated based on the data provided by the banks and NBFC’s to the bureau. Major factors that influence a credit score calculation are timely credit payments, current outstanding balance and new credit enquiries etc.
If I check my credit score, will it hurt my credit report?
No, requesting your credit score through CreditMantri is considered a soft inquiry on your credit report (as opposed to a hard inquiry, when a lender requests your credit score during a loan decision).
I have a low credit score. What can I do to improve my score and become loan eligible?
You might have a low credit score due to negative accounts and/or delayed payment(s) in your credit report. CreditMantri can help you identify the negative accounts and help you attain better credit health by resolving the issues.
💡 Loans FAQs
What are the kind of loans available?
CreditMantri’s Marketplace offers a wide range of products matched to the customer’s credit profile which include personal loan, home loan, auto loan, gold loan, loan against property, business loan, education loan, two-wheeler loan and short-term loan.
What is the loan amount, tenure and interest rate I can get on different types of loans?
Loan amount, tenure and interest rate are determined by your credit profile and requirements.
1. Personal loan: From ₹20,000 to ₹30 lakhs & tenure from 6 months to 5 years & interest rate varies from 11.99% to 35% per annum
2. Home loan: From ₹3 Lakhs to ₹10 Crores & tenure from 1 to 30 years & interest rate varies from 8.35% to 15% per annum
3. Short-term loan: From ₹1000 to ₹2 Lakhs & tenure from 90 days to 24 months & interest rate varies from 1.33% to 2.5% per month
Representative example of the total cost of the loan:
Loan amount - ₹100000
Interest rate(APR) - 13% p.a
Loan tenure - 12 months
Total Interest to be paid - ₹13000
Processing fee + GST - ₹588 (₹499+GST)
Monthly EMI repayment - ₹9466
Total amount to be repaid - ₹113588
* Camera - To take photos of proof documents to quicken loan process.
* SMS - To help you track your spends and EMI reminders from bank SMSs
* Storage - To store photos captured by you for proof documents
* Phone call/Device state – To pre-fill the mobile number
Red Herring Asia Top 100 Winner, 2017
Named in the “Top 250 Fin-Tech Companies in the world” by CB Insights, 2017 and 2018
Jason J.Spindler ‘Big Data for Impact Award, 2019
Credit Healthy toh Credit Wealthy