i like building my vehicle. i don't like the fact i was forced to buy the game to continue playing. (certain details may not have been very clear at the time) after i bought it, the level difficulty increased dramatically. please give a detailed description of why certain special permissions are needed and what they do in the app. seriously thinking of deleting the game. is there someway of making the game be offline?
Good but limited Fun game and love the graphics. Works fine on my Galaxy S5. My issue is that there is limited content. The whole game can be beaten in a few hours leaving you wondering what else to do. Would have liked some more tracks for the price.
WHY since the new update Dogdyke made us pay to customise the cars,now it sucks like crap.
The reason I didn't give it 5 stars was because you needed to unlock the full version which was $6.99 to build your dream car
Great addiction It is good and very addicting. There is always more to do. The only downside is you need to buy the full game to beat it.
Epic Lololol lololol but one thing why is the full Game not on Google play
- Fixed throttle and brake button transparency (less transparent now)
- Fixed issue with moving bridges disappearing after restart
- Content server migration
- Other fixes
- Added option to earn bonus coins!
- Now you can share your creations and download cars created by other players!
- Macky the new 6 wheeled truck
- 2 new challenge tracks!
- Fixed glitch when upgrading cars to level 10 made them slower