The Premier Commercial Real Estate Software. It’s like a Swiss Army Knife for commercial practitioners. Packed with robust tools for financial and lease analysis, property mapping, lead generators, and video training, TheAnalyst PRO provides you with the mobile edge you need to be a PRO.
Subscription is required to access this application. Subscription Details:
$399.99 per year or $49.99 per month
Subscription auto-renews until cancelled
TheAnalyst® PRO includes the following tools:
-Investment Analysis - 5 Year before and after tax
-Investment Analysis – 10 Year before and after tax
-Comparative Lease Analysis - Analyze 5 lease options side-by-side
-Location Risk Analysis – FEMA Flood, ESRI Crime Index and Environmental record search
-Lease vs. Own Analysis Report
-1031 Exchange Calculator
-Time Value of Money Calculator
-IRR / NPV Calculator
-Rules of Thumb to Calculate: CAP Rate, Cash-on-Cash & GRM
-Mortgage Calculator with Amortization Summary & Schedule Report
-Loan Amount Analysis Report
-Property Measuring Tool
-Target CAP Rate Analyzer
-Area Measuring Tool (Square Feet, Acres, Square Meters, Hectares)
You can export PDF Reports via:
- Upload to Dropbox Account
- Email as an attachment
TheAnalyst® PRO is a powerful suite of real estate analysis tools designed for all real estate practitioners that need to analyze a real estate investment - whether a rental house or a $30 million office building - as well as analysis of all real estate leases.
Exclusive features for TheAnalyst® PRO
•Customize all of the reports with your Name, Logo, website and contact information
•Save your property analysis inputs so you can quickly open and modify your analysis in the future, and from your other devices and computers (Internet connection required)
- Payment will be charged to Google Account at confirmation of purchase
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. For monthly subscribers, the renewal is $49.99 per month. For annual subscribers, the renewal is $399.99 per year.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.