FarmSimple is the easy way to record, monitor and track all of your farm activities.
Current features include:
• Jobs - Assign jobs to users; allocate to equipment, paddock, livestock.
• Spray Logs - Record all relevant details for spraying. Includes a load calculator and remote lookup of weather stations.
• Inventory Management - Track ingoing and outgoing Grain. Enter grain contract details to track fulfilment.
• Timesheets - Manage timesheets for all of your farm users - with full submit and approval capabilities.
• Up to 10 users per account. Contact us to add more.
• Three levels of user access - owner, administrator, and standard users.
• Fast access to emergency contacts and farm summary information - including a live farm activity feed.
• Manage all of your farm assets - each have a complete history available to you 24/7.
• Export a PDF of any task to email or an AirPrint® compatible printer.
• FarmSimple can be used in both offline and online environments, and automatically synchronises when online so that you always have the latest farm data available on all devices.
NOTE: The cropping subscription, containing Spray Log and Storage features, is not currently available in the Android version of FarmSimple, but are coming soon.
Try FarmSimple free for 1 month - if you find farmSimple useful, do nothing and your membership will automatically continue for as long as you are subscribed.
• A basic subscription provides access to the Job Tracker and Timesheet features only. It enables the ability to add and re-start jobs, and to edit, submit, and approve timesheets; these features are disabled without a basic subscription.
• A subscription can be purchased by the owner on the Subscription page in the side-menu. One subscription allows up to 10 farm users to access your farmSimple data.
• When paying with an Google Play account payment will be charged to the Google Play account at confirmation of purchase.
• farmSimple subscriptions automatically renew, unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Accounts will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
• Subscriptions can be managed and cancelled via the Google Play Store App or your Google Play Account after purchase.
• Cancellation of the current subscription is not allowed during the active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial, if offered, will be forfeited when a subscription is purchased.
This app uses icons from Icons8: https://icons8.com