Book in advance to save 43% on average*.
Train travel made easy; plan your journey, check live train times & platform information in the palm of your hand. Buy tickets for any UK train route.
We make train travel easy:
• Journey planning and train times.
• View live train departure boards.
• See what platform you depart from
• Recent and saved journeys on your home screen
• View station information including maps and local taxi numbers.
Buy tickets on the go:
• Buy tickets for any UK train route.
• Purchase tickets up to 10 minutes before boarding.
• Save your preferred payment card details.
• Collect from over 1,000 stations.
• View ticket reference details in your app, even without a signal.
• Mobile ticketing available on selected routes**.
Buy tickets for all major UK train operators:
First Great Western
South West Trains
Arriva Trains Wales
South Eastern Trains
Abellio Greater Anglia
East Midlands Trains
*Average savings with Advance fares vs purchase on the day of travel at the ticket office. Selected routes only, subject to availability.
**Mobile tickets are only available on selected routes.
We always respect your privacy, check this page to see the reasons we need to ask for permissions:
Now you can access detailed, real-time train information direct from your smartphone. So much more than a timetable, innovative technology enables you to track specific trains, find out about disruptions to your journey, and re-plan your journey on the go.
With unprecedented visibility and intuitive tools, the National Rail Enquiries app will transform your train travel experience, empowering you to catch the right train and complete your journey.
- My travel - One place for your favourite journeys and stations. Find the next train home and get relevant live updates at a glance
- Live trains - View real-time departures and arrivals boards for any station
- Progress tracking - From A to B and everything in between, find out exactly where a train is along a route
- Journey planner - Plan your journeys with up-to-the-minute travel information. Track the progress of trains and disruptions along your route
- Watch a train - Pin a train to My travel to watch its progress with a single tap
- Push notifications - Get disruption alerts as they happen
- Wake-up alerts - Avoid missing your stop or getting caught out when the train divides or arrives at its destination
- Tube and DLR - Plan your journey to or from London Zone 1 Underground and DLR stations
- Plan journeys between a station and a postcode
- Find out ticket prices
- Buy tickets via third party websites
- Widget featuring live train arrivals/departures between home and work stations
- Cycling facilities at your station
- Can you take your bicycle on your journey? Are reservations required? How many bicycle spaces are there?
- Tips for travelling with bicycles
Enhance your train travel experience - download the FREE National Rail Enquiries app today.
- It is now possible to add planned journey details to your calendar as events. To allow this the app’s permissions regarding calendar events have been updated.
- Despite the permissions description, the app will not send email to guests without owner’s knowledge
Well thanks to our top technical geniuses, we’ve got a new and improved app which will make your travel experience with us so simple you’ll wonder how you lived without it. Check train times, plan journeys and buy tickets for any train anywhere in the UK (with no booking or credit card fees too!). And best of all, it’s 100% totally and utterly free.
Plus, book yourself on one of our swanky Virgin Trains and get your ticket sent straight to your mobile. No fuss, no queuing, no printing – it’s your ticket delivered directly into your pocket.
Also, want to see if your train is on time? You can see real-time info on how any train is running across Britain, and even which platform it will arrive into at your station.
· Search times and fares for any train to any destination in the UK.
· Buy tickets up to 10 minutes before you want to depart.
· Book for up to 8 people at once.
· Totally secure booking.
· Absolutely no hidden booking or credit card fees (we hate those!)
· Get tickets sent straight to your mobile or collect from our FastTicket machines.
· Log-in to your account so you only need to enter your details once.
· Check live departures/arrivals info to see how your train is running, before you even get on it.
· And you get all this for the one-off payment of... nothing! Free things are always the best things in life.
We’re big fans of our app, and we plan to keep on improving it even more in the future. Our brainy types are working on new features all the time to make your travel experience with us easier than ever before. But if you’ve got that million-dollar idea, that missing nugget of genius that we haven’t included in our app, then tell us!
Found a hitch or a glitch in our app, then let us know. We’re open to suggestions and we want to hear what’d make it better for you. So please get in touch at App@virgintrains.co.uk
APP MAIN FEATURES:
★ FIND TRAINS: Find Trains helps you find your next train journey. Choose from any UK train station. The app remembers your last and most frequently travelled train journeys. Choose a train fare from the available Off-Peak, Anytime, standard or First Class fare options and buy your train tickets using the app. If you have a railcard, simply add which railcard you have (i.e. Family & Friends Railcard, Network Railcard, 16-25 Railcard) to get access to cheap train tickets.
★ LIVE TRAIN TIMES: Live Train Times shows train departures and train arrivals from any train station in the country. You can also see which platform your train will be at without having to check the departure board. The app stores the most recent live train times you have chosen. You can always get quick access to your important train platforms, running schedules, departure times and train arrivals.
★ NECTAR POINTS: You can get Nectar points by linking your Nectar card to the First Great Western app. Enter your Nectar card number into the NECTAR section of the app and you can start collecting Nectar points today. Look out for ways to boost your Nectar balance when you see the "bonus points" sign.
★ LATEST SEARCH: Latest Search stores the last journey you looked for. We know you don't always have time to look at the departure boards so we store the latest search to make sure the most recent train journey you looked for is displayed on the first page of the app.
★ MY TICKETS: My Tickets is your mobile ticket wallet and displays all the mTickets you purchase. These mobile tickets are marked with a barcode symbol and are delivered direct to your phone. When travelling you may be asked to present your mTicket at any time.
★ NEXT TICKET: Next Ticket shows your upcoming tickets. Keep your journey planning close to hand with full details of your next tickets.
★ MY ACCOUNT: Log in to your First Great Western account here or sign up with your first time purchase. Signing up means all your details are stored safely and securely to make buying train tickets easier and quicker.
★ INFORMATION: The Information part of the app is your train ticket help manual. Access all you need to know about the app. Check the latest Tube Status from TfL so you can plan your Tube or DLR journey. From here you can also sign up to our Inbox Inspiration where you can get exclusive travel news, Nectar promotions and fantastic First Great Western offers sent direct to your inbox.
The First Great Western app is more than just a train time travel companion, it's also your gateway to exciting UK destinations. Let the First Great Western app help take you to any of our main stations from London Paddington (PAD), Reading (RDG), Swindon (SWI), Bristol Temple Meads (BRI), Cheltenham Spa (CNM), Cardiff Central (CDF), Bath Spa (BTH), Exeter St Davids (EXD), Oxford (OXF) and Plymouth (PLY) to explore the best the UK has to offer.
Keep in touch with the latest train travel news:
Follow us on Google Plus https://plus.google.com/114293187194225124479/posts
Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/FirstGreatWestern
Follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/fgw
Pin us on Pinterest https://uk.pinterest.com/firstgw/
• No queuing! Barcode mTickets delivered straight to your phone (on many routes with more coming soon)
• Save 51% on average
• Find out if your train is running on time with free live departure and arrivals information
• Quickly find the fastest train to wherever you want to go
• Compare loads of fares to get the cheapest tickets for your journey
• Quick purchases, only register if you want to
• Buy tickets for up to 8 people in one go
• Earn loyalty points on your train purchases*
• Pay quickly with a debit or credit card
• Plus it’s railcard friendly
It does all this, and because our app’s protected by award-winning, certified payment security, it’s as good and secure as using our website.
As well as making journeys better and better, we like to keep up with technology too, so we’ll be adding more amazing features soon. Stay tuned.
*To earn points you must be logged in to your redspottedhanky.com account. Points cannot be redeemed through the app.
India`s No.1 PNR predictor with amazing accuracy and speed.
Indian Railways / IRCTC train info,
No more traveling on waitlist tickets!!
Planning to book a train ticket but you see all the trains are waitlist?
No worries we have a solution for it..
Predict your train confirmation chances before you book on your fingertips.
Isn’t it awesome!!
News and Media Coverage:
Aajtak-Hindi news daily:
Rail news :
Sandesh-Gujrats leading news paper:
Jagbani- Punjabi news online:
Start predicting on the go!!
@ confirmtkt mobile this is what you can do
-Search trains ,Predict confirmation chances ,Decide on booking
-Predict your PNR status before travel and assess the confirmation chances
-Save the PNR`s so that they can be used again to check the status
-Save the train schedules so that they can be viewed offline
-Share with your friends on all the social networking sites
-Get Fare details
Know more about us by watching this short video @ Youtube
Connect us on Facebook @
Google plus @
Write to us @
PNR status prediction .Train waitinglist prediction ..
PNR prediction Train waitinglist prediction
Disclaimer: This app relies on public information available on relevant websites that you choose to access, at will, through the app. By using it, you are responsible for any legal implications that may arise from such usage. You'll need to visit IRCTC official website / app to make your bookings.
If you cannot find desired station, you can use % character as wildcard. For example: AZA%BAN will display AZABU-JUBAN station. SHIN%KOBE will display SHIN-KOBE...
Important: Hyperdia has changed stations names, so it is necessary to upgrade. No support will be given unless you upgrade the application to the latest version.
What the media says about us
“It’s already built up a fanbase by being more user-friendly”
“This looks good. The whole site is clean, fast and zippy. If only all travel booking was like this!”
“In most cases, I now recommend using www.capitainetrain.com”
Mark from Seat61.com
Buy train tickets at the best price
• Search for train routes in France and nearby countries: TGV, Eurostar, Thalys, Lyria, etc.
• Find the best prices amongst the most comprehensive offers: Prem’s, Loisir, iDTGV, etc.
• Take advantage of your discount and loyalty cards: Eurostar Frequent Traveller, Thalys TheCard, etc.
• Pay whenever you want, thanks to our pre-booking and reservation service.
• Exchange or cancel your tickets within the app.
Book your trip in seconds
• Register your loyalty and discount cards along with your personal information.
• Save time by creating a profile for each member of your family.
• Select your favourite destinations instantly.
• Review your upcoming or previous journeys.
• Receive your e-tickets in PDF format or store them on your loyalty card.
• Receive a notification 20 minutes before departure.
Too good to be true ?
Like many users you may ask yourself how we make money.
It is quite simple. Like any other official travel agent certified by the SNCF we earn a commission for each ticket sold. There is no additional fee for our clients as our prices are aligned with the carriers’ fares.
If you’re curious to know what permissions we ask for upon installation, you can find a detailed explanation here: http://faq.capitainetrain.com/article/292-android-app-required-information-permissions
You have read this far?
You rock! Tweet “the wagon is mobile”, and mention @capitainetrain. We will answer you with some emoji hearts and a train picture.
Dear Mr. Search Engine, please keep in mind that sometimes our users type “Captain Train” or “Capitain Train” to find us.
- Track your coach in real time using our Coach Tracker feature.
- Search for nearby stops and routes, or see the full A-Z list.
- See how far away you are from your stop.
- Save your favourite stops.
- Search for travel times and fares, and buy tickets up to 10 minutes before departure.
- Make group bookings for up to 19 adults at once.
- Find and display your ticket by entering your ticket number.
-Stay updated with service updates and National Express tweets using the live Twitter feed.
- Login with Facebook to sync across your mobile devices.
Our mobile app helps you to:
- Plan any train journey in Great Britain
- Buy train tickets for any train journey in Great Britain
- View real time running information for all train services in Great Britain
When you book with our app there are no booking fees, no credit card fees and no delivery fees. You can collect your tickets from over 1,000 stations and they’re ready to collect within 15 minutes.
Plan journeys and buy tickets:
- Plan journeys between any two stations in Great Britain up to 12 weeks ahead
- Automatically saves previous journeys
- Buy all the tickets that are available on our website, at the same great prices
- Our app will automatically find the cheapest tickets for you – and show you whether a return or two single tickets are better value
- Reserve your seats on longer distance journeys
- Collect from over 1,000 stations
- Tickets available to collect in 15 minutes
Check real time running information for all train services in Great Britain:
- See how the trains from any National Rail station in Great Britain are running – with live data supplied by National Rail
- “At a glance” colour indication to see how on time train services are – green for on time, orange for less than 10 minutes late, red for ten or more minutes late, and black for cancelled
- Shows “via” routes – especially useful when trains between the same two places go via different routes
- Shows platforms (where the data is available)
- Save up to 20 previous searches
Supports both English and Arabic.
Special UI for tablets.
App icon is built upon the photo © Bernd Kirschner under CC BY-NC-SA 2.0. Original photo https://www.flickr.com/photos/40804746@N02/5372388665
Banner is built upon © Alpha du centaure under CC BY 2.0. Original photo https://www.flickr.com/photos/alphaducentaure/3047794519
Now supporting over 70 major US cities (including NY, Chicago, Miami, SF, Boston, LA, DC) & 500+ more worldwide.
** It'll make your commute and your trips out and around town for fun that much easier” LifeHacker **
** Featured in NYTimes, TechCrunch, FastCompany, & more **
• Trip Planner: Navigate to your destination via the best and shortest route (combining any and all local transit types including bus, light rail, ferry, train, metro, subway, tram, rail and streetcar).
• Live & Local: Discover nearby stations or search for specific lines or locations to see live arrival & departure times.
• Transit Assistant: Step-by-step walking directions keep you on track and guide you to your nearest station and beyond.
• Service Alerts & Advisories: Stay up-to-date with push notifications about the routes you frequently use, including detours & reports
• Comprehensive city/metro coverage maps: See an overview of your local transit maps (PDF viewer required).
How is Moovit "community-powered”?
The power of Moovit stems in our cooperation with you, our amazing users. We start with complete schedule-based transit information, and, with your help, mix in real-time data about current transit times and conditions. Just by using Moovit, you’re helping everyone else plan their transit (and lives) better. En route, you can even send active reports about the ride or station to let others know what to expect. Spread the word and help your community get there on time!
Use Moovit in over 70 cities across the US:
Including: LA, SF, NYC, Boston, Chicago, Philadelphia, Washington DC, Austin, Seattle, New Jersey, Miami, etc.
Moovit Supports All Major Operators Including:
MTA, New Jersey Transit, LIRR, MBTA, WMATA, SEPTA, CTA, Pace, LA Metro, Metrolink, SFMTA, AC Trans, BART, VTA, OCTA, Amtrak, King County Metro, Miami Dade Transit, MDT, Metro, Muni, MARTA, RTD, CATA, MWRTA, Metrorail, Bart, Beeline Bus, Norwalk Transit, Dash Ladot, DC circulator, Torrance Transit and more…
(Including: Muni map, Path Train schedule, WMATA next bus, next Caltrain, METRA schedule Chicago etc.)
Moovit is a worldwide app! You can find us in over 500 metro areas including: UK (London, Birmingham, Manchester, Leeds and more), Spain (Barcelona, Madrid, Bilbao), Italy (Rome, Milan, Napoli and more), France (Paris, Bordeaux and more), Poland (Warsaw, Lublin, and more), Sweden (Stockholm), Finland (Helsinki), Hungary (Budapest), Russia (Moscow), Netherlands (entire country), Israel (entire country), Brazil (Rio, Sao Paulo and 8 additional large cities), Chile (Santiago), Colombia (Bogota), Mexico City, Peru (Lima), New Zealand, Philippines (Manila) and Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur), Greece (Athens), South Korea (Seoul), Norway (Oslo).
- “Best app for figuring out MBTA commuter rail schedules and maps”
- “Easiest way to find the LIRR schedule”
- "I use it every day as my CTA bus tracker”
- "My unofficial VTA light rail app"
- “Moovit is the best Caltrain tracker app”
- "Only way I find my WMATA next bus”
Common misspellings: moveit, movit, move it, tranbit, nextbus, muvit, mubit, movit, mobit, moovet
Let's stay connected:
* Like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/moovit
* Follow us on Twitter: @moovit
* Check out our website: www.moovitapp.com
Buy train tickets from every UK mainland train company
No more fiddling about online or wasting time in a queue. Buy train tickets on the go with a few taps. Then collect your ticket at the station. With no booking fees. For some journeys you can buy paperless ‘barcode tickets’. Swipe the ticket we send you on the barcode reader at the station. Or show it to train staff. That’s it.
Plan your journey and save tons of time
Set up your next train journey when you’re out and about. It’s not hard. Search train times, tickets, availability and fares on your mobile. O2 Train Travel even saves your last ten journeys (handy when you’re planning your next one). Even handier, you can pay with any card stored in your O2 Wallet. It saves you tapping in your card number every time you buy a ticket.
Get the best fares by comparing prices to find the cheapest ticket for your journey. And, when you book in advance you can save up to 80% compared to buying on the day. We also don’t charge card or booking fees, so you don’t have to worry about any hidden charges.
Not got O2 Wallet yet? You can register and download it here, for free o2.co.uk/money/wallet. You need to be 13 years or over and have a UK Mobile. Terms apply
Make seat reservations
No more standing in a crowded train, O2 Train Travel allows you to reserve your seat when you book your ticket on selected routes
Buy tickets for more than one person
Traveling with your friends or the family? Using O2 Train Travel it’s easy to buy multiple tickets.
Here’s a few more details:
• You can be on any network, not just O2.
• Access to the O2 Train Travel app is subject to network coverage of your mobile service provider. Depending on your mobile tariff, data charges may apply. If you're an O2 customer, you may not be charged.
• O2 Train Travel lets you buy train tickets from, and enter into an agreement with, Atos IT Services UK Limited (trading as redspottedhanky.com). Their terms, privacy and data protection policy apply are at o2.co.uk/money/o2trainterms
80% saving is compared to standard walk-up fares when purchased on the day
Terms apply, see o2.co.uk/money/o2trainterms
© 2012 Telefónica Financial Services UK Limited
Atos IT Services UK Limited. Registered in England and Wales no 01245534. Registered office 4 Triton Square, Regent’s Place, London NW1 3HG, United Kingdom. Telefónica Financial Services UK Limited. Registered in England and Wales no 7584114. Registered Office 260 Bath Road, Slough, Berkshire, SL1 4DX, United Kingdom.
The O2 Money Account is issued by IDT Financial Services Limited pursuant to a license by Visa Europe. IDT Financial Services Limited is a regulated bank, licensed by the Financial Services Commission (FSC), Gibraltar. Registered Office: 57-63 Line Wall Road, Gibraltar. Registered No. 95716. Please send all correspondence to O2 Money Customer Services, PO Box 16222, Birmingham, B16 6SR
Find out how much time you have left until the next train comes!
Are you having dinner and you do not know how much time you have until the next train? Do you want to spend the most of your time with someone and take the next train?
With this application you can avoid wasting your time, knowing at any time and from anywhere how long until your next train arrives. The available "cercanías" cities are:
- Gijón & Oviedo
- Murcia & Alicante
- San Sebastián
You can also check the timetables for the next 24 hours, see the stations where you have to transfer to your destination, view the entire station map in your city.
Don’t waste your time waiting for your train anymore!
Features of the Rail Europe’s My Train Companion App include:
1. My Trip
With the integrated reminder, the App informs you about your upcoming trips. Check the time of departure and arrival, and plan your journey accordingly. Retrieve all important information about your train tickets including the train on board which you will be travelling, the selected class of service, passenger names, the period of validity and the countries included in your rail pass, etc. Plus you can keep a track of all your past trips.
2. Station guide
Browse our station guide at will and see the location of a railway station on a map, its address and boarding platform details.
3. Train finder
Find trains connecting two cities along with the time of departure and time of arrival. Practical if you have a rail pass which includes the departure and arrival city!
4. Agenda synchronisation
Save your upcoming trips to the agenda of your mobile device. Get a reminder about the day and time of departure of your train!
5. Customer support
Need help with refund request or a specific question? Contact us in one simple step or find the answers to the most frequently asked questions, which are classified according to different steps of a journey.
*** Rail Europe cannot be held liable in case of inaccuracy of the information provided on the My Train Companion App. Travellers should refer to Rail Europe’s website for further information. ***
Rail Europe is the worldwide leader of train tickets.