Book in advance to save 43% on average*.
Train travel made easy; plan your journey, check live train times & platform information in the palm of your hand. Buy tickets for any UK train route.
We make train travel easy:
• Journey planning and train times.
• View live train departure boards.
• See what platform you depart from
• Recent and saved journeys on your home screen
• View station information including maps and local taxi numbers.
Buy tickets on the go:
• Buy tickets for any UK train route.
• Purchase tickets up to 10 minutes before boarding.
• Save your preferred payment card details.
• Collect from over 1,000 stations.
• View ticket reference details in your app, even without a signal.
• Mobile ticketing available on selected routes**.
Buy tickets for all major UK train operators:
First Great Western
South West Trains
Arriva Trains Wales
South Eastern Trains
Abellio Greater Anglia
East Midlands Trains
*Average savings with Advance fares vs purchase on the day of travel at the ticket office. Selected routes only, subject to availability.
**Mobile tickets are only available on selected routes.
We always respect your privacy, check this page to see the reasons we need to ask for permissions:
Now you can access detailed, real-time train information direct from your smartphone. So much more than a timetable, innovative technology enables you to track specific trains, find out about disruptions to your journey, and re-plan your journey on the go.
With unprecedented visibility and intuitive tools, the National Rail Enquiries app will transform your train travel experience, empowering you to catch the right train and complete your journey.
- My travel - One place for your favourite journeys and stations. Find the next train home and get relevant live updates at a glance
- Live trains - View real-time departures and arrivals boards for any station
- Progress tracking - From A to B and everything in between, find out exactly where a train is along a route
- Journey planner - Plan your journeys with up-to-the-minute travel information. Track the progress of trains and disruptions along your route
- Watch a train - Pin a train to My travel to watch its progress with a single tap
- Push notifications - Get disruption alerts as they happen
- Wake-up alerts - Avoid missing your stop or getting caught out when the train divides or arrives at its destination
- Tube and DLR - Plan your journey to or from London Zone 1 Underground and DLR stations
- Plan journeys between a station and a postcode
- Find out ticket prices
- Buy tickets via third party websites
- Widget featuring live train arrivals/departures between home and work stations
- Cycling facilities at your station
- Can you take your bicycle on your journey? Are reservations required? How many bicycle spaces are there?
- Tips for travelling with bicycles
Enhance your train travel experience - download the FREE National Rail Enquiries app today.
- It is now possible to add planned journey details to your calendar as events. To allow this the app’s permissions regarding calendar events have been updated.
- Despite the permissions description, the app will not send email to guests without owner’s knowledge
Buy train tickets from every UK mainland train company
No more fiddling about online or wasting time in a queue. Buy train tickets on the go with a few taps. Then collect your ticket at the station. With no booking fees. For some journeys you can buy paperless ‘barcode tickets’. Swipe the ticket we send you on the barcode reader at the station. Or show it to train staff. That’s it.
Plan your journey and save tons of time
Set up your next train journey when you’re out and about. It’s not hard. Search train times, tickets, availability and fares on your mobile. O2 Train Travel even saves your last ten journeys (handy when you’re planning your next one). Even handier, you can pay with any card stored in your O2 Wallet. It saves you tapping in your card number every time you buy a ticket.
Get the best fares by comparing prices to find the cheapest ticket for your journey. And, when you book in advance you can save up to 80% compared to buying on the day. We also don’t charge card or booking fees, so you don’t have to worry about any hidden charges.
Not got O2 Wallet yet? You can register and download it here, for free o2.co.uk/money/wallet. You need to be 13 years or over and have a UK Mobile. Terms apply
Make seat reservations
No more standing in a crowded train, O2 Train Travel allows you to reserve your seat when you book your ticket on selected routes
Buy tickets for more than one person
Traveling with your friends or the family? Using O2 Train Travel it’s easy to buy multiple tickets.
Here’s a few more details:
• You can be on any network, not just O2.
• Access to the O2 Train Travel app is subject to network coverage of your mobile service provider. Depending on your mobile tariff, data charges may apply. If you're an O2 customer, you may not be charged.
• O2 Train Travel lets you buy train tickets from, and enter into an agreement with, Atos IT Services UK Limited (trading as redspottedhanky.com). Their terms, privacy and data protection policy apply are at o2.co.uk/money/o2trainterms
80% saving is compared to standard walk-up fares when purchased on the day
Terms apply, see o2.co.uk/money/o2trainterms
© 2012 Telefónica Financial Services UK Limited
Atos IT Services UK Limited. Registered in England and Wales no 01245534. Registered office 4 Triton Square, Regent’s Place, London NW1 3HG, United Kingdom. Telefónica Financial Services UK Limited. Registered in England and Wales no 7584114. Registered Office 260 Bath Road, Slough, Berkshire, SL1 4DX, United Kingdom.
The O2 Money Account is issued by IDT Financial Services Limited pursuant to a license by Visa Europe. IDT Financial Services Limited is a regulated bank, licensed by the Financial Services Commission (FSC), Gibraltar. Registered Office: 57-63 Line Wall Road, Gibraltar. Registered No. 95716. Please send all correspondence to O2 Money Customer Services, PO Box 16222, Birmingham, B16 6SR
Well thanks to our top technical geniuses, we’ve got a new and improved app which will make your travel experience with us so simple you’ll wonder how you lived without it. Check train times, plan journeys and buy tickets for any train anywhere in the UK (with no booking or credit card fees too!). And best of all, it’s 100% totally and utterly free.
Plus, book yourself on one of our swanky Virgin Trains and get your ticket sent straight to your mobile. No fuss, no queuing, no printing – it’s your ticket delivered directly into your pocket.
Also, want to see if your train is on time? You can see real-time info on how any train is running across Britain, and even which platform it will arrive into at your station.
· Search times and fares for any train to any destination in the UK.
· Buy tickets up to 10 minutes before you want to depart.
· Book for up to 8 people at once.
· Totally secure booking.
· Absolutely no hidden booking or credit card fees (we hate those!)
· Get tickets sent straight to your mobile or collect from our FastTicket machines.
· Log-in to your account so you only need to enter your details once.
· Check live departures/arrivals info to see how your train is running, before you even get on it.
· And you get all this for the one-off payment of... nothing! Free things are always the best things in life.
We’re big fans of our app, and we plan to keep on improving it even more in the future. Our brainy types are working on new features all the time to make your travel experience with us easier than ever before. But if you’ve got that million-dollar idea, that missing nugget of genius that we haven’t included in our app, then tell us!
Found a hitch or a glitch in our app, then let us know. We’re open to suggestions and we want to hear what’d make it better for you. So please get in touch at App@virgintrains.co.uk
APP MAIN FEATURES:
★ FIND TRAINS: Find Trains helps you find your next train journey. Choose from any UK train station. The app remembers your last and most frequently travelled train journeys. Choose a train fare from the available Off-Peak, Anytime, standard or First Class fare options and buy your train tickets using the app. If you have a railcard, simply add which railcard you have (i.e. Family & Friends Railcard, Network Railcard, 16-25 Railcard) to get access to cheap train tickets.
★ LIVE TRAIN TIMES: Live Train Times shows train departures and train arrivals from any train station in the country. You can also see which platform your train will be at without having to check the departure board. The app stores the most recent live train times you have chosen. You can always get quick access to your important train platforms, running schedules, departure times and train arrivals.
★ NECTAR POINTS: You can get Nectar points by linking your Nectar card to the First Great Western app. Enter your Nectar card number into the NECTAR section of the app and you can start collecting Nectar points today. Look out for ways to boost your Nectar balance when you see the "bonus points" sign.
★ LATEST SEARCH: Latest Search stores the last journey you looked for. We know you don't always have time to look at the departure boards so we store the latest search to make sure the most recent train journey you looked for is displayed on the first page of the app.
★ MY TICKETS: My Tickets is your mobile ticket wallet and displays all the mTickets you purchase. These mobile tickets are marked with a barcode symbol and are delivered direct to your phone. When travelling you may be asked to present your mTicket at any time.
★ NEXT TICKET: Next Ticket shows your upcoming tickets. Keep your journey planning close to hand with full details of your next tickets.
★ MY ACCOUNT: Log in to your First Great Western account here or sign up with your first time purchase. Signing up means all your details are stored safely and securely to make buying train tickets easier and quicker.
★ INFORMATION: The Information part of the app is your train ticket help manual. Access all you need to know about the app. Check the latest Tube Status from TfL so you can plan your Tube or DLR journey. From here you can also sign up to our Inbox Inspiration where you can get exclusive travel news, Nectar promotions and fantastic First Great Western offers sent direct to your inbox.
The First Great Western app is more than just a train time travel companion, it's also your gateway to exciting UK destinations. Let the First Great Western app help take you to any of our main stations from London Paddington (PAD), Reading (RDG), Swindon (SWI), Bristol Temple Meads (BRI), Cheltenham Spa (CNM), Cardiff Central (CDF), Bath Spa (BTH), Exeter St Davids (EXD), Oxford (OXF) and Plymouth (PLY) to explore the best the UK has to offer.
Keep in touch with the latest train travel news:
Follow us on Google Plus https://plus.google.com/114293187194225124479/posts
Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/FirstGreatWestern
Follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/fgw
Pin us on Pinterest https://uk.pinterest.com/firstgw/
- Track your coach in real time using our Coach Tracker feature.
- Search for nearby stops and routes, or see the full A-Z list.
- See how far away you are from your stop.
- Save your favourite stops.
- Search for travel times and fares, and buy tickets up to 10 minutes before departure.
- Make group bookings for up to 19 adults at once.
- Find and display your ticket by entering your ticket number.
-Stay updated with service updates and National Express tweets using the live Twitter feed.
- Login with Facebook to sync across your mobile devices.
Rail Planner offers everything you need to help plan your rail journey in Europe. It provides offline timetable information for international European trains and
connections, synchronising and simplifying cross-European travel.
Please note that some trains require a supplement and/or reservation which are not included in the price of your pass. Additionally some private railway companies do not participate in the Eurail and InterRail Pass offer; a full price ticket is necessary to travel on private railways.
Once the Rail Planner app is downloaded you won’t even need an internet connection, except when you use some special features.And there’s more: extra benefits available with your Eurail or InterRail Pass will help you save money during your journey and, city maps will help you get an overview of the major European cities.
Some of the features:
- Find train stations and near your current position.
- Departure and arrival boards available for any station.
- Save your most frequent searches as favourites.
- Find train stations using augmented reality.
- Benefits for Eurail and InterRail Pass holders
- City maps of major European cities.
- Country facts of all participating countries
Enjoy your trip!
Conditions of use
All rights, including the right of reproduction (except for the purpose of program execution on
your own Smartphone), distribution and processing in whatever form, shall remain vested in the manufacturers. Neither the manufacturer nor the publisher shall be liable for inaccurate
information, transmission errors or consequential damages of any kind. The liability for
intent, gross negligence or injury to life or personal injury is without prejudice. The
information system shall be only used for own purpose and shall not be used commercially or
by the way of retransmission using an instrument for transmission. The use of an automated
system or software to extract data is prohibited. The license terms are deemed to be accepted
at the moment of starting the download.
M-ticket delivery will be offered when buying a Virgin Trains East Coast Advance Super Off-Peak, Off-Peak or Anytime ticket between Harrogate and Hexham via York and Newcastle.
There are more updates to the app coming up, including offering m-ticket delivery for all Virgin Trains East Coast Advance tickets, enabling ticket purchase, checking train running information and a lot more.
How do I download the Ticket Wallet app?
- Download the Virgin Trains East Coast Ticket Wallet app to your preferred device(s)
- Open the app and Sign In. You will be kept logged in (until you choose to Sign Out) and have the option of also setting a security PIN
- Your device(s) will then be registered in My Account and available to receive m-tickets
How do I use m-ticket ?
When you purchase an eligible Virgin Trains East Coast ticket you will be offered the option of having your ticket delivered to your mobile device as an m-ticket.
On completion of the booking, your ticket(s) will be sent directly to your mobile device and you can find it under “Current Tickets”. (Once the travel date has passed, you can still see your ticket(s) under “Previous Tickets”).
Simply make sure you keep your mobile device charged up to enable your barcode ticket to be scanned both onboard and at the gates in the station
Our mobile app helps you to:
- Plan any train journey in Great Britain
- Buy train tickets for any train journey in Great Britain
- View real time running information for all train services in Great Britain
When you book with our app there are no booking fees, no credit card fees and no delivery fees. You can collect your tickets from over 1,000 stations and they’re ready to collect within 15 minutes.
Plan journeys and buy tickets:
- Plan journeys between any two stations in Great Britain up to 12 weeks ahead
- Automatically saves previous journeys
- Buy all the tickets that are available on our website, at the same great prices
- Our app will automatically find the cheapest tickets for you – and show you whether a return or two single tickets are better value
- Reserve your seats on longer distance journeys
- Collect from over 1,000 stations
- Tickets available to collect in 15 minutes
Check real time running information for all train services in Great Britain:
- See how the trains from any National Rail station in Great Britain are running – with live data supplied by National Rail
- “At a glance” colour indication to see how on time train services are – green for on time, orange for less than 10 minutes late, red for ten or more minutes late, and black for cancelled
- Shows “via” routes – especially useful when trains between the same two places go via different routes
- Shows platforms (where the data is available)
- Save up to 20 previous searches
**New** Available for Android Wear - view nearby lines and get next arrival times right from your watch
Supports major US cities (including NY, Chicago, Miami, SF, Boston, LA, DC) & hundreds more worldwide.
** “It'll make your commute and your trips out and around town for fun that much easier” - LifeHacker **
** Featured in NYTimes, TechCrunch, FastCompany, & more **
►OmniSearch: Discover the best routes to anywhere in your city. Search for a place, address or station to compare transit options and see detailed directions all the way there (combining any and all local transit types including bus, light rail, ferry, train, metro, subway, tram, rail and streetcar)
►Near me: See what's nearby and explore your surroundings on the map. Find the closest stops and check next arrival times, so you're never stuck waiting at the station. Get directions to your destination via the best and shortest route
►Favorites: Add your home, work and other favorite places for instant trip planning. See next arrival times for your favorite lines, and even check your trip history for easy repeat travels
►En Route: A simple click will allow you control your journey, even if your plans or destination change. Just tap Start to see your updated ETA and be notified as you go
►Live reports: Improve everyone’s ride by reporting useful information about station crowdedness, cleanliness, live events, even incidents. Receive notifications from your local operator, when available. Planning your transit is easier when you know what to expect
►Comprehensive transit maps: See an overview of your local transit maps (PDF viewer required)
How is Moovit "community-powered”?
The power of Moovit stems in our cooperation with you, our amazing users. We start with complete schedule-based transit information, and, with your help, mix in real-time data about current transit times and conditions. Just by using Moovit, you’re helping everyone else plan their transit (and lives) better. En route, you can even send active reports about the ride or station to let others know what to expect. Spread the word and help your community get there on time!
Ride with Moovit in 100+ cities across the US:
New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Boston, Chicago, Philadelphia, Washington DC, Austin, Seattle, Miami, and more.
Moovit supports all major transit operators including:
MTA, New Jersey Transit, LIRR, MBTA, WMATA, SEPTA, CTA, Pace, LA Metro, Metrolink, SFMTA, AC Trans, BART, VTA, OCTA, Amtrak, King County Metro, Miami Dade Transit, MDT, Metro, Muni, MARTA, RTD, CATA, MWRTA, Metrorail, Bart, Beeline Bus, Norwalk Transit, Dash Ladot, DC circulator, Torrance Transit and more…
(Including: Muni map, Path Train schedule, WMATA next bus, next Caltrain, METRA schedule Chicago etc.)
Moovit is a worldwide app! You can find us in hundreds of cities around the world including: UK (London, Birmingham, Manchester), Spain (Barcelona, Madrid), Italy (Rome, Milan, Napoli), France (Paris, Bordeaux), Poland (Warsaw, Lublin, and more), Sweden (Stockholm), Finland (Helsinki), Hungary (Budapest), Russia (Moscow), Netherlands, Israel, Brazil (Rio, Sao Paulo), Chile (Santiago), Colombia (Bogota), Mexico City, Peru (Lima), New Zealand, Philippines (Manila), Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur), Greece (Athens), South Korea (Seoul), Norway (Oslo).
Common misspellings: moveit, movit, move it, muvit, mubit, movit, mobit, moovet
Let's stay connected:
* Like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/moovit
* Follow us on Twitter: @moovit
* Check out our website: www.moovitapp.com
India`s No.1 PNR predictor with amazing accuracy and speed.
Indian Railways / IRCTC train info,
No more traveling on waitlist tickets!!
Planning to book a train ticket but you see all the trains are waitlist?
No worries we have a solution for it..
Predict your train confirmation chances before you book on your fingertips.
Official App of Confirmtkt for Indian Railways travelers .This train app has the best Train status, Get seat availability, train schedule, arrival departure, offline train routes, share with friends via SMS, Email, Whatsapp etc.
Isn’t it awesome!!
Whether you are a daily commuter, business traveler or on a vacation, this is a must have app for indian railways travelers looking for information. Confirmtkt maintains one of the largest and most updated train database of Indian railways.
1. Train Search - Availability with predictions
2. PNR Status – plus confirmation predictions
3. Time Tables - with Offline access,Seat availability
4. Manage your trips
5. Fare enquiry and fare calculator for indian rail travelers
6. Lowest battery & data consumption
... and much more..
This app is not affiliated with CRIS or IRCTC. Confirmtkt assumes no liability for or relating to the delay, failure, interruption or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of www.confirmtkt.com and its allied sites.
News and Media Coverage:
Aajtak-Hindi news daily:
Rail news :
Sandesh-Gujrats leading news paper:
Start predicting on the go!!
@ confirmtkt mobile this is what you can do
-Search trains ,Predict confirmation chances ,Decide on booking
-Predict your PNR status before travel and assess the confirmation chances
-Save the PNR`s so that they can be used again to check the status
-Save the train schedules so that they can be viewed offline
-Share with your friends on all the social networking sites
-Get Fare details
Know more about us by watching this short video @ Youtube
Connect us on Facebook @
Google plus @
Write to us @
PNR status prediction .Train waitinglist prediction ..
PNR prediction Train waitinglist prediction
Disclaimer: This app relies on public information available on relevant websites that you choose to access, at will, through the app. By using it, you are responsible for any legal implications that may arise from such usage. You'll need to visit IRCTC official website / app to make your bookings.
If you cannot find desired station, you can use % character as wildcard. For example: AZA%BAN will display AZABU-JUBAN station. SHIN%KOBE will display SHIN-KOBE...
Important: Hyperdia has changed stations names, so it is necessary to upgrade. No support will be given unless you upgrade the application to the latest version.
What can you do with this app?
SEARCH AND BOOK TRAINS
• Check for available seats and the best ticket prices between London, Paris and Brussels and all Eurostar stops in between
• Book up to nine travellers at a time
• Choose your language: English, French or Dutch
REAL-TIME TRAIN INFORMATION
• Check arrivals and departures on the day you’re travelling NEW
• Get live disruption alerts right away
• Your mobile ticket is automatically stored in the app NEW
We’ve updated the design and the booking process to make it smoother, so we’d love to hear what you think of it and how we can make it even better. If you have any comments or suggestions, drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The subway NYC tracker application shows when your train will arrive and you can avoid the waiting time. More real time routes will be added automatically later when MTA releases them.
- Simple nearby station search with map option
- Live train time widgets. (route, stop, favorite and status)
- New easy to read nearby page
Never run for the train again!
Please leave a review or email saitiam7 (at) gmail (dot) com for support. Thank you very much. The countdown and departure board data are from MTA. The schedule timetable is obtained from MTA too and updated every few months.
Latest version 2 design
- High redesign for speed, simplicity and elegant
- New nearby page that is very easy to use in New York Subway
- Fast loading for nearby, times, stop and status
- New multiple single (1x1) widgets e.g. for home and work route
- Map search with train line and station label
- 9 train timings for each direction on a NYC station
- Favorite subway NYC routes and stop
- Quick change for subway NYC lines
- Find your nearest stations by location, or search for any station by name or three letter code
- See live departures or arrivals for any station, anywhere, any time. See where and when your train has been, and where it will be.
- Unique to Realtime Trains: Keep getting to the station just in time to see your train rolling off into the distance? We’ll show you if the train’s on the approach to the station, rolling into the platform, or is already there and about to leave… so you know when to run!
- On some high-frequency routes, you’ll get an at-a-glance list of trains with an easy countdown timer in the corner, so it’s fast and easy to see how many minutes you have until each one leaves.
- Find out which platform your train’s leaving from as soon as we know (usually quicker than it goes up on the boards at the station!) You’ll see the planned platform to start, taken from the timetable. When it turns bold, it’s been confirmed: your train is approaching, or at the platform right now.
- Set up a home station and favourite your normal stations or most used routes
- Create an alarm for your train’s departure or arrival—never miss your stop again!
- Keep a list of ‘favourite’ trains, for convenient access
- Download the timetable for a particular service so you can access it without a signal
This is Version 1 of the Realtime Trains app. Coming soon, we’ll be adding the ability to search for and track non-passenger trains (freight trains, engineering trains, empty stock moves) and special trains like railtours. We're also working on a series of new and exciting features that we can't talk about at the moment - but will soon!
Please note that Realtime Trains is a tool for real time passenger information across the British mainline passenger rail network in England, Scotland and Wales. At present, it does not provide information for trams, light railways, metros (including most London Underground stations) or heritage railways off the mainline. We also do not currently cover services operating in Ireland.