Instructions. When you touch the sides of the screen, the controllers will appear. One for each side. Left controller controls movement and right controls the camera. The "A" button in the bottom right corner will allow you to jump over obstacles.
- Very easy to play;
- It is fun for all ages to play;
- Addictive gameplay, combines Match3, Marble and Luxor features;
- Various bonuses;
- Excellent graphic arts and design;
- Relaxing music;
If you like our games, please '+1' this game use Google +1 and give us a five star rating!
More from developer
- Examination instructions for each component from the NIH Stroke Scale
- Includes all four visual aids used for assessment of language, aphasia, and dysarthria
- Final score is calculated at the end, along with the score for each individual component
This app is meant to serve as a reference similar to the pocket stroke assessment cards issued to physicians, nurses, and students in neurology and/or the emergency department. It does not provide the proper training necessary to accurately perform the assessment, nor is it meant to replace official documentation/procedures required by any given medical facility.
*** Note regarding new permissions: the permission requests made by this version (read phone status, modify USB storage, test access to protected storage) are inherent to the AppInventor system that the app was created with (http://appinventor.mit.edu). They appeared after rebuilding the app and cannot be removed (until this can be rewritten using a real programming language, which is probably never). To the best of my knowledge, though these permissions are requested, they are NOT actually used by this app. ***