SketchBook now offers three membership levels, so you can choose the plan that’s right for you. SketchBook membership is supported across platforms - existing members automatically unlock advanced features by signing into the app with their SketchBook account credentials. Visit www.sketchbook.com to learn more about SketchBook memberships and sign up for an account.
• The entire screen is your canvas with a full screen workspace and unobtrusive user interface
• Control the finest details of your art with up to a 2500% zoom
• Choose from over 10 preset brushes, including pencils, pens, and markers that deliver a natural drawing experience
• Easily organize your sketches in SketchBook’s Gallery with multiple view options, albums, and flexible ordering
• Save and store your works of art on your Dropbox account
• Sign in with a free SketchBook account and unlock the Layer Editor, Symmetry Tools, and more
Advanced Pro Tools (available for purchase in-app for $3.99):
• Choose from a comprehensive brush library with over 100 preset pencils, pens, markers, and brushes
• Synthetic and Smudge brushes
• Full layer controls with 18 layer blending modes, makes it flexible to build up your images and explore alternatives on your creative direction
• Full Copic® Color Library
• Advanced Selection tools for improved precision – select items using Marquee and Lasso tools or the Magic Wand.
• Gradient fills tools including linear and radial options.
• Other workflow improvements, including new ruler guides and more
• English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
Visit www.sketchbook.com to create a free SketchBook account and to learn more about the entire SketchBook family of apps.
Connect through wifi or bluetooth in the most simple way. Install the Ultimate Control Receiver program on your computer (PC, Mac or Linux) and select it from the list displayed on your phone.
Ultimate Gamepad provides a real button emulation, press several buttons with your thumb as you would on a regular controller.
The gamepad designed by real gamers!
*download the agent program from "www.negusoft.com/ucontrol"
- Easily create silhouettes using the fill tool.
- Easily create form with the shading shortcuts.
- Zoom without any loss of quality.
- Pan in any direction on the infinite canvas.
- Submit to SketchPort to get feedback or continue your drawing using the web version.
- emulates keyboard, sound and tape. For keyboard you can also use 3rd party like Hacker's keyboard
- Screen Buttons in portrait mode can emulate any key with full press/release precision
- Menu/"Start Game" will enable you to start any of 9 embedded games instantly
- Menu/"Load File" allows you to load additional programs or games ( you can find some at http://goo.gl/c0W8t )
- Load support RAM files (*.dat, autostart), or TAPE files (*.tap, need LMEM"" to start) from your sdcard
- extensive configuration allows change of colors, CPU speed, screen buttons, ROM, sound, key layouts...
- Menu/"Quick Load" and "Quick Save" allows to save/load Orao state at any time
- app does not require ANY permission in order to work
ROM data and hardware ports (keyboard,tape,sound) info is based on windows Orao emulator from Josip Perusanec ( http://goo.gl/z0H7m , site also have some more Orao programs).
Wiki about Orao computer ( http://goo.gl/LSrsF ), or more detailed croatian version ( http://goo.gl/18pqy ).
Reicast the only Dreamcast emulator for Android. It is not perfect yet, but can already run many games.
No games or bios are included with this download, as this would be illegal. You have to dump the bios and games from your own dreamcast.
- "Photos/Media/Files" -> to read game images and bios
- "Camera/Microphone" -> for dreamcast microphone emulation
- "Device & app history" -> to read emulator crash logs. You can submit the logs via the included menu to help us solve issues.
- Create a folder named "reicast", and then a folder named "data" inside it. Put the bios (dc_boot.bin & dc_flash.bin) inside the data folder. Windows sometimes hides the file extention, so the filename might look like "dc_boot" on the windows explorer.
- Create a folder anywhere you want, and put the Dreamcast games in there. Reicast currently supports .gdi, .chd (v4), and .cdi disc formats, but .cdi is discouraged due to problematic compatibility.
- Open reicast and selet the "reicast" folder you created as system path.
- In order to save your game-play progress you will first need to format the memory cards. In order to do this you need to start the program, select the "boot bios" option, go to the "file" option, select the memory cards and then select the "delete all" option.
- Finally use the game navigator to locate your games. You can also setup a game path if you want to default to a specific folder.
- For further support & general questions, ask in http://forums.reicast.com/index.php?board=1.0
- Cpu: Cortex-A9, Dualcore, 1.2ghz
- Gpu: Adreno, Tegra K1 or Mali400 gpus
- At least 512mb ram
**Support for Android 5.0 (Lollipop) for Nexus and LG G3 devices coming soon**
- Multitasking – run other Apps while using MobileLite features.
- Enhanced File Management - Music, Photos and Videos file sorting
- Easy Start-Up Instructions
- Move photos from device to cards or USB drives via MobileLite Reader
- Enhanced Music Player
- Playback controls (prev/play/next/shuffle/repeat)
- Album art (ID3) display
- Thumbnail and slideshow display
- Finger swipe capabilities
- Additional Network Setting - select Wi-Fi channel
- Local Storage - wirelessly transfer files to and from the MobileLite App and the MobileLite Wireless Reader.
- Email – email files up to 10MB
- Delete – delete files wirelessly
- Put the volume button back into the app.
(1) Requires use with Kingston MobileLite Wireless hardware.
(2) Requires hardware purchase separate from the MobileLite Wireless hardware.
(3) Requires service, 3G not supported.
* MLW221 user manual:
* MLWG2 user manual will be available soon
Now, in addition to the latest WWE videos, news and thousands of photos, you can use the WWE App as your exclusive portal to WWE Network – a 24/7 streaming service with both scheduled programming and a massive, on-demand library.
Only on WWE Network, you’ll see all 12 WWE live pay-per-view events, including WrestleMania, groundbreaking original series, reality shows and documentaries. You’ll also be able to explore sports-entertainment’s most comprehensive video-on-demand library, featuring every WWE, WCW and ECW pay-per-view ever – uncut and uncensored – plus, classic matches and replays of Raw and SmackDown episodes from 2012 and 2013.
When you watch WWE Network shows on another screen, and Monday Night Raw or Friday Night SmackDown on television, you’ll have exclusive access to WWE's second screen companion experience. Only with the WWE App, you’ll discover content designed for and synchronized to WWE's programs.
Join your fellow WWE Universe members at the next WWE Live Event near you – for which you can find complete details within the WWE App. Explore our full schedule of events around the globe, find out which Superstars will be in action, set reminders and order your tickets for the experience of a lifetime.
The WWE App provides instant access to your favorite WWE Superstars, Divas and Legends. View Superstar profiles for a quick look at extensive career milestones, biographies, video highlights and Twitter feeds.
If you want to outfit yourself like your favorite Superstar, enjoy the brand-new WWE Shop experience right from your device, where official WWE Shop merchandise is available at the swipe of your fingertip.
The WWE App is your key to unlocking a revolution!
Aquí encontrarás los mejores tutoriales y vídeos referidos a todo lo relacionado con el mundo de los sistemas operativos Linux y como conseguir realizar las tareas más habituales de una forma práctica y sencilla.
Supports all Android devices including phones, tablets and Google TV 2.0.
Requires Better Terminal Emulator Pro.
* More cracks
* More triggers
* Screen Widget for fast prank!
Because keeps running, even when You press BACK button, or HOME button... Prank is still ready!! You are sure Your joke will not fail!!
Even in touch mode there is a delay, so Your friends will be surprised after few touches!! Perfect prank!
Multi-mode, multi-crack!! Enjoy!!
Overridden BACK button AND HOME button- more realistic, when BACK & HOME buttons doesn't work. Shake Your Phone, to stop program. Close App by pressing HOME button. Short, realistic vibration.
If there will occur some problem - write mail to me, please. I can't answer and react on comments - it doesn't solve any problems.
Recommended by Appgovideo.com (http://www.appgovideo.com/)
Developed under Ubuntu Linux in Eclipse Pulsar, graphics by Sarthony.
Kainy is a remote desktop oriented for Gaming and Performance.
Stream your games from your PC into your Phone/Tablet.
Play your PC Games Everywhere (Wifi/3G/4G).
- HD/native resolution.
- About 100 Preset Templates for Controls and UI.
- Up to 60 fps.
- Customize your Interfaces (Buttons and Controls).
- Apply your Custom Pages (Interfaces) for each of your Games/Applications.
- Use Accelerometer to control your Games.
- Support Fullscreen, Sounds, Bluetooth Keyboard...
- Authentication/Data encryption in 128 bits.
- Use Kainy as Game Controller.
- Optimized for Neon, Tegra2 and Tegra3.
- Multi-Devices connections (Up to 5).
Super Meat Boy: http://youtu.be/ows43vjJsd8
Multi-Devices connections: http://youtu.be/6I-mbJhQb-Y
Minecraft/XBox Controller: http://youtu.be/eRyX_yF9suM
Save them to your gallery or share them on Tumblr, DropBox, email and other places.
One of the most fully featured vector graphics editors on android.
Create graphics, icons or designs. Save as SVG on PNG. Use special effects like linear and radial gradients and transparency to make your pictures look amazing.
Zoom in as much as you like and the vector images remain sharp.
Transform your images with core Photoshop features. Combine images, apply professional effects, and share results with friends and family through Facebook and Twitter — all from the convenience of your phone. Enjoy most of the same features as the tablet version:
• Use popular Photoshop features, such as layers, selection tools, adjustments, and filters, to create mind-blowing images.
• Improve your photos using classic Photoshop features to bring out the best in your photography. Apply precise tone and color adjustments to your entire composition, a particular layer, or a select area.
• Create something other-worldly using painting effects, filter brushes, and so much more. With Photoshop Touch, the creative possibilities are endless.
• Make your images pop with graphical text. Apply strokes, add drop shadows and fades, and more.
• Take advantage of your device’s camera to fill an area on a layer with the unique Camera Fill feature.
• Quickly combine images together. Select part of an image to extract just by scribbling with the Scribble Selection tool. With the Refine Edge feature, use your fingertip to easily capture hard-to-select image elements, like hair.
• Start a project on your phone and finish it on your tablet* or back in Photoshop** at your desk using a free membership to Adobe Creative Cloud™.*** It’s easy to manually sync your files between devices.
• Free membership to Creative Cloud provides 2GB of cloud storage.
• Work on high-resolution images while maintaining the highest image quality. Images up to 12 megapixels are supported.
By clicking the Install button, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to the Adobe Software License Agreement at http://www.adobe.com/go/eulas.
*Requires separate purchase of Photoshop Touch for tablet.
**Adobe Photoshop CS5.1 or later.
Creative Cloud may not be available in all countries or languages and may be subject to change or discontinuation without notice.
Pricing in the European Union, Norway and Switzerland includes tax.
Online multiplayer games are available, as well as a single-player against computer.
How to play: http://wiki.openttd.org/Tutorial
Touch the screen with two fingers to cancel current action, if you misplaced a road or a station.
This game is open-source - you may find sources at http://openttd.org/ or at my website.
You can install old version from here: http://sourceforge.net/projects/libsdl-android/files/apk/OpenTTD/
This game is not affiliated with the original Transport Tycoon Deluxe game, and does not contain any content from the original game.
This app downloads 270 Mb of data, requires 700 Mb device storage (750 Mb for Intel devices), and cannot be moved to SD card.
GIMP is an advanced picture editor, suitable for such tasks as photo retouching, image composition and image authoring.
Inkscape is a vector graphics editor, which has everything needed to create professional-quality computer art. Inkscape does not work on Lollipop.
They both support stylus pressure. In Inkscape, you will need to enable Android touchscreen in File → Input Devices (see screenshots).
For best results, also enable Windows → Single Window Mode in GIMP.
Press Back key to show keyboard.
To send right mouse click - touch screen with two fingers, or press a button on your stylus.
To send middle mouse click - touch screen with three fingers, this will drag/scroll image in Gimp.
If you have Menu key, you can use it to undo last action.
If Open or Save dialog is frozen - open the keyboard using Back key, and press Enter or Esc key, you have to do that only once. If your keyboard does not have Esc key - install Hacker's Keyboard.
Finger hover is supported. If you have Galaxy S4/Note 3 device, enable AirView in system settings to use it.
To make all buttons bigger, and make it draw faster, select smaller display resolution during app start.
If you have Error -24 when installing this app - install this version (it's the same app with different name):
Do not uninstall this app - you will not be able to install it again, because of a bug in Android: https://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=68310
Clear app data instead to save space - long-press app icon in drawer, drag it to App Info icon, and select Clear data.
To add fonts, copy them to directory Android/data/org.gimp.inkscape/files/gimp/fonts on your SD card.
To disable gyroscope, tap Change device config during app start, select Mouse emulation → Advanced → Gyroscope.
To set 24bpp color depth or portrait screen orientation, go to Change device config → Video.
To use dark color theme - double-click Root terminal icon on desktop, and type commands:
apt-get install murrine-themes
Confirm installation, then open Menu → Settings → Appearance, and select NOX theme.
You will need to install custom kernel to your Android device, that will add keyboard+mouse functions to it's USB port, this app is used to send key and mouse events. You will also need root.
No driver installation is needed for your PC.
It will work inside BIOS, inside bootloader, with any OS, and with any hardware that has USB socket - PC, Mac, Xbox, Chromebook, even other Android devices through USB Host adapter.
Nexus 7 2012 WiFi - flash kernel inside this app
If your Nexus 7 is not rooted - follow installation instructions here: https://github.com/pelya/android-keyboard-gadget
LG G2 - http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2725023
Nexus 5 - http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2551441 or http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2527130 or https://github.com/pelya/android-keyboard-gadget/tree/master/nexus5-hammerhead-android-5.0
Nexus 4 - http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2548872
Sony Ericsson phones - http://legacyxperia.github.io/
Moto G: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2634745 or http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2786336
Moto E: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2931985
OnePlus One: http://sourceforge.net/projects/namelessrom/files/bacon/
Galaxy S4: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2590246 - you have to enable it in the included STweaks app
Galaxy Note 2: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2231374
Huawei Ideos X5: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2616956
Sony Xperia Z3 and Z3 Compact: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2937173
Sony Xperia Z Ultra: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2926584
Other devices - you will have to compile the kernel yourself, using this patch: https://github.com/pelya/android-keyboard-gadget/blob/master/kernel-3.4.patch
Works best with Hacker's Keyboard.
If you compiled the kernel for any device not listed here - contact me, I'll add your kernel to the list.
I'm planning to add remote control functionality, with live camera feed,
so you can turn your Nexus 7 into an overpriced remote desktop / KVM switch solution.
All sources are available at the github page listed above.
Install AnySoftKeyboard first, and then select the desired layout from AnySoftKeyboard's Settings->Keyboards menu.
This pack contains Cyrillic and phonetic Russian keyboard layouts, physical keyboard mapping and dictionary.
Search for AnySoftKeyboard on Google Play.
You may use it to stream applications from your Linux PC, or to launch Linux installed on your Android (installing Linux is done via separate app).
Touch screen with two fingers to send right mouse button click, with three fingers to send middle button click. You can also press button on your stylus, or use Bluetooth mouse.
Swipe with two fingers to scroll documents.
Finger hover is supported on select devices. If you have Galaxy S4/Note 3 device, enable AirView in system settings to use it.
To invoke keyboard, press Back key. Non-English text input is not supported in terminal, but it works in GUI applications.
If you don't see Back key, swipe up from the bottom of the screen.
If you have hardware Menu key, it will send Ctrl-Z (Undo in most apps).
To disable magnifying glass, tap Change device config during app start, select Mouse emulation → Display size → Large.
You can disable gyroscope in Mouse emulation → Advanced → Gyroscope.
You can enable portrait screen orientation and 24bpp color depth in Change device config → Video.
To set custom display number, go to Change device config → Data installation location → Specify directory → do not change directory, press OK → change parameters to XSDL :1234, press OK, where 1234 is your display number. You may also pass other parameters to Xserver using this dialog.
To connect to the display manager on your PC, add parameter -query your.PC.IP.address to the Xserver command line, then configure your display manager.
If you have XDM, you will need to remove a line starting with :0 from /etc/X11/xdm/Xservers , add * to /etc/X11/xdm/Xaccess , and set DisplayManager*authorize: false in /etc/X11/xdm/xdm-config , to disable local X server and allow connections from external IP addresses.
If you want SHM extension to work in Linux chroot - download file libandroid-shmem.so from here:
copy it to chroot, set executable flag, and execute this in chroot before other commands:
.APK file for side-loading and old versions:
The Ur-Quan Hierarchy have won the war and put the Earth under slave shield.
Explore galaxy, gather resources, ally with other races, battle enemies and win your freedom back.
If selecting "New game" crashes the game - select "Load", there is one savegame saved at the game beginning.
Two-player melee supported, with two on-screen joysticks. USB gamepads and SHIELD are supported.
To activate emergency escape unit, press Back.
To change on-screen joystick to PC-style arrow keys - go to Setup -> Configure Controls -> On-screen Joystick, and set it to Classic (PC).
This app is free, and has no ads, IAP, watermark, sign-up, or page limit. No cloud account or additional Windows software required.
Uses 350 Mb storage after installation.
Integrates into Android printing framework, requires Android 4.4 KitKat or newer.
List of supported printers: https://github.com/pelya/android-print-plugin-cups/blob/master/supported-printers.txt
Printing through Android USB socket is not supported yet, only printing over network is supported.
☆☆☆☆☆ This app gains new abilities as it's downloads increase:
★☆☆☆☆ 1 000 downloads: double-sided printing, multiple pages per sheet - ✔done!
★★☆☆☆ 5 000 downloads: set page margins, collate copies, booklet print.
★★★☆☆ 10 000 downloads: set paper type, printer tray, printer resolution.
★★★★☆ 50 000 downloads: print preview, zoom and reflow page content.
★★★★★ 100 000 downloads: support for USB printers.
☄☄☄☄☄ 500 000 downloads: support for old apps and Android versions, by adding another 'Share' option.
The Ur-Quan Hierarchy have won the war and put the Earth under slave shield.
Explore galaxy, gather resources, ally with other races, battle enemies and win your freedom back.
To activate emergency escape unit, press Back.
If you dislike touchscreen controls - go to Setup -> Advanced Options -> Joystick, and set it to Normal.
Supports online matches and offline play with bots. Deathmatch, Capture the Flag and 10 other game modes are available.
Five touchscreen control modes available:
shoot button mode is similar to other mobile 3D shooters.
tap to shoot mode moves fire button under your finger, so you never miss it.
floating crosshair mode allows for faster aiming - drag crosshair across the screen to shoot, touch screen borders to look around.
shoot under finger mode shoots where you touch, but does not move crosshair from the center of the screen.
aim under finger mode is similar, but moves fire button under your finger instead of shooting immediately.
Swipe the screen to quickly rotate 180 degrees.
Double-tap joystick to jump.
Touch weapon icons at the top to select a weapon.
You can configure buttons layout by clicking Change device config button when the game starts, then selecting On-screen keyboard and Customize layout.
You can switch to first-person view in settings.
Voice chat is supported - switch Voice chat option to Shake and talk, and shake phone during game to send your voice to other players. Some servers may disallow voice chat.
You can enter console commands using button at upper-left, you need to be inside game menu, and start command with / symbol.
Gyroscope aiming is supported (not all devices have gyroscope).
Gamepads with two analog sticks are supported (PS3, Xbox gamepads, SHIELD).
Mouse will not be supported, because it's technically impossible on non-rooted Android, and because it gives an unfair advantage over other players.
Source code can be downloaded from https://sourceforge.net/projects/libsdl-android/files/OpenArena/
You can run your own dedicated server, using this package: http://sourceforge.net/projects/libsdl-android/files/OpenArena/OpenArena-dedicated-server-0.8.8.25.tar.gz
More info about running servers at http://openarena.wikia.com/wiki/Servers
Features: AGA/OCS/ECS, 68020 and 68000 emulation, harddisk-support, WHDLoad-support, Chip/Slow/Fast-mem settings, savestates, vsync, most games run fullspeed.
You will need Amiga kickstart ROM files to use this emulator, they are not included.
You may install Amiga Forever Essentials to get ROM files, they will be auto-detected: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cloanto.amigaforever.essentials
If you install ROM files manually, please put them to android/data/pandora.uae4all.sdl/files/kickstarts directory. Files must be named as kick13.rom kick20.rom kick31.rom
'1'- autofire [HOME]
'2'- Right mouse click [END]
'3'- joystick fire/left click [PAGEDOWN]
additional buttons (can be added via SDL-settings)
'2' + '4' - textUI vkeybd
SDL keycode action:
F15 - textUI vkeybd
LCTRL - emulator menu toggle
LALT - change input method
Chui, john4p, TomB, notaz, Bernd Schmidt, Toni Wilen, Pickle, smoku, AnotherGuest, Anonymous engineer, finkel, GnoStiC, Lubomyr, pelya.
Android port by Lubomyr, SDL port by pelya.
Android keyboard which is compatible with uae4all2 https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=kl.ime.oh
linux plugin for multiling keyboard - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=klye.plugin.lx
Please use linux layout with full keyboard
Source code - https://github.com/lubomyr/uae4all2
Source code - http://anddev.at.ua/src/guichan-src-03012014.tar.gz
High-resolution version for tablets: http://sites.google.com/site/xpelyax/Home/milkytracker-highres.apk
Hacker's Keyboard is recommended for high-res version: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.pocketworkstation.pckeyboard
Watch the video to learn how to edit envelopes in the instrument editor - you need to touch the envelope marker, wait for a second, then quickly move finger to the side.
This is definitely tricky - if you will wait shorter the marker will not snap to the finger, if you will wait longer you will get popup menu and the marker will stay in place.
There are few demo songs pre-installed, just hit the "Load" button.
Tap left joystick to jump.
To play on some servers, you need to press Back → Join red/blue, after connecting to server.
Supports gamepads (PS3/Xbox/SHIELD), limited mouse support.
It will print events from joystick or gamepad axes and buttons, mouse hover events, and touchpad events, if you have such device.
It will also dump all events to logcat.
You may attach almost any mouse/keyboard/gamepad to your phone, if you have a proper cable, or connect Bluetooth mouse/keyboard, Android OS will recognize it.
Sources are at https://github.com/pelya/AndroidInputEventsLogger
Supported games: Baldur's Gate and Icewind Dale series, Planescape:Torment.
Requires 128+ of free RAM and large 4-inch screen. Engine is in a development stage - may contain bugs.
You NEED original game resources to play!
You may try Baldur's Gate 2 demo - enable it in "Downloads" menu, and you don't need installation instructions then. It's 800 Mb.
1. Install apk and run. GemRB will install some data files to you device and close.
2. Open directory app-data/net.sourceforge.gemrb on SD card with any file manager and rename file GemRB.cfg.sample to GemRB.cfg.
3. Install original game to PC (full installation needed!).
4. Copy all folders and files(except *.exe) from game folder on your PC to app-data/net.sourceforge.gemrb folder on your device SD card.
5. Edit GemRB.cfg in text editor to configure GemRB (instructions inside file).
6. Start GemRB and configure controls if needed.
If game crashes, please install aLogcat application, run it, capture the log and e-mail it to me.
Most buttons have alternate function if you touch the button and tap the screen with a second finger.