SketchBook now offers three membership levels, so you can choose the plan that’s right for you. SketchBook membership is supported across platforms - existing members automatically unlock advanced features by signing into the app with their SketchBook account credentials. Visit www.sketchbook.com to learn more about SketchBook memberships and sign up for an account.
• The entire screen is your canvas with a full screen workspace and unobtrusive user interface
• Control the finest details of your art with up to a 2500% zoom
• Choose from over 10 preset brushes, including pencils, pens, and markers that deliver a natural drawing experience
• Easily organize your sketches in SketchBook’s Gallery with multiple view options, albums, and flexible ordering
• Save and store your works of art on your Dropbox account
• Sign in with a free SketchBook account and unlock the Layer Editor, Symmetry Tools, and more
Advanced Pro Tools (available for purchase in-app for $3.99):
• Choose from a comprehensive brush library with over 100 preset pencils, pens, markers, and brushes
• Synthetic and Smudge brushes
• Full layer controls with 18 layer blending modes, makes it flexible to build up your images and explore alternatives on your creative direction
• Full Copic® Color Library
• Advanced Selection tools for improved precision – select items using Marquee and Lasso tools or the Magic Wand.
• Gradient fills tools including linear and radial options.
• Other workflow improvements, including new ruler guides and more
• English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
Visit www.sketchbook.com to create a free SketchBook account and to learn more about the entire SketchBook family of apps.
• microphone is facing Furby
• volume is turned all the way up
• other apps are not running in background
App currently supported on the following devices: Samsung Galaxy SIII, SII, Note, Motorola Razr Maxx, and Galaxy Tab 2 10.1, Kindle Fire HD (except 3rd gen) and Google Nexus 7.
Have a new FURBY? If so, you can do even more using this FURBY app with your FURBY. Feed your FURBY an incredible variety of food or hear your FURBY’s Furbish translated in real time when it speaks.
Don’t have FURBY yet? Use this FURBY app to browse the FURBY Dictionary, and read or press to hear Furbish words said aloud.
FURBY APP FEATURES
•PANTRY - Choose from over 100 different foods items for your FURBY to eat! Get to know your FURBY better by figuring out what foods items it likes and dislikes to eat.
•DELI - Customize a special meal for your FURBY with over 60 different ingredients for making a sandwich.
•TRANSLATOR - Did FURBY just say what I think it said? Translate FURBY’s Furbish in real time using the Translator. Hold your app device close to FURBY’s mouth when it speaks. When the speech bubbles appear, simply tap either the Furbish or English phrase to hear it said aloud.
•DICTIONARY** - Complete Furbish to English dictionary. Now you can practice Furbish even when FURBY is not around. This on-the-go dictionary comes complete with vocabulary illustrations and audible Furbish to learn perfect pronunciation.
** Hint: Useful for communicating secret notes to friends.
(Note: Not all functions of the app work with older devices.)
Remember to update your app regularly as new functions will be added periodically.
MORE ABOUT THE FURBY PRODUCT
Feed it, speak to it, tickle it, play music for it and shake, tilt or turn FURBY upside down - over time you shape FURBY’S personality. Whether yours is a music loving FURBY dancing to the latest beats or a mischievous FURBY looking for a laugh, each creature’s likes and dislikes are molded by the way you play. From hip hop to pop, pizza or sushi, it responds differently depending on your FURBY’s personality, even if it’s a loud burp after a big meal. With a wide range of unexpected reactions, the interactive FURBY has a “mind of its own” and will let its owner know how it feels through a series of emoticons displayed in its expressive LED eyes. When owners first bring FURBY home it will speak FURBISH, and the more FURBY interacts with its owner, the more English it will start speaking. Each FURBY can also recognize another FURBY; place two side-by-side and they will interact, including dancing to the same tune or having a conversation. For additional interactive FURBY fun, use this FURBY app to virtually feed FURBY, access a FURBISH-to-English dictionary and use the FURBISH-to-English translator. FURBY is available at most major toy retailers nationwide and on HasbroToyShop.com.
If you run this application on android 4.0+ your device camera zoom will be multiply on 8! This is digital zoom. Digital zoom require very good device's camera, like on Samsung GT-I9100/GT-I9300 (galaxy s2 / s3). Screenshots above (letter "a" with pixels) are taken with Samsung Galaxy s3 from ordinary 22" TFT monitor.
If your device has a camera with x4 zoom and adnoroid 4.0 or later, the application can provide x32 zoom!
-double tap will turn on the light(if phone have led flash)
-scroll on screen to zoom
-press menu button to show menu
-top-left icon - freeze
-top-right icon - take a photo. While paused image will taken from screen, otherwise image will taken from camera.
Connect through wifi or bluetooth in the most simple way. Install the Ultimate Control Receiver program on your computer (PC, Mac or Linux) and select it from the list displayed on your phone.
Ultimate Gamepad provides a real button emulation, press several buttons with your thumb as you would on a regular controller.
The gamepad designed by real gamers!
*download the agent program from "www.negusoft.com/ucontrol"
★★★★★ “Solutions for streaming PC games to tablets have been pretty limited for those on AMD GPUs. I tried both Splashtop (which was a disaster) and Kainy (which was nice but not very user-friendly, not compatible with everything, and a battery hog). KinoConsole smashes them both completely."
★★★★★ “Solid framerate and crystal-clear sound. Still the best app in its category.”
★★★★★ “360 controller emulation (works perfectly with my Shield Controller) and full-screen game support (not just windowed) make this worlds better than Splashtop. Simpler configuration than Kainy.”
Control games with touchscreen gestures, virtual on-screen joystick or external gamepad. Built-in control layouts for most popular games, you can also customise controls to your preference.
To start playing games download and install Kinoni Remote Server from http://kinoconsole.kinoni.com to your PC. For best gaming experience you need a powerful multi-core PC and fast wireless network. For WiFi 5 GHz network is recommended.
• Play latest games from your home PC
• Supports HD resolution video up to 60 frames per second (Pro version)
• Low-latency CD-quality stereo audio
• Control games with touchscreen gestures, external gamepad or virtual on-screen joystick
• Prebuilt optimised controls for popular games
• Customise controls to your preference
• Supports external game controllers compatible with Android
• Automatically adds your Steam games to game library
• Launch games remotely from Android application
• Simple one-time minimal setup, start playing in minutes
• Automatic server discovery in local network, also support playing across the internet
• KinoConsole PC server supports Windows Vista or later
• Full Xbox controller emulation on Windows
This is where I got the idea to make these. You can use any font now with any theme. Thank you CM for this. To apply is easy, since it isn't a full theme the fonts will not show with the other themes. You have to click the drawer then fonts. Pick the font and apply. Please reboot for the change to take effect.
I have 600+ fonts. Please email me if you want to see something in particular.
This is a BETA version of the port of VLC media player to the Android™ platform. It plays both audio and video.
It is intended for everyone, but this version is not perfectly stable.
It is still a beta, so it might kill your kitten or destroy your house, but it should be mostly fine now.
Use it at your own risk. Have fun! :)
This version is for devices with an ARMv7 CPU or a x86 CPU. ARMv6 devices will be supported in a future release.
VLC for Android™ plays most local video and audio files, as well as network streams (including adaptive streaming), DVD ISOs, like the desktop version of VLC.
VLC for Android has a media library for audio and video files, and allows to browse folders directly.
VLC has support for multi-track audio and subtitles. It supports auto-rotation, aspect-ratio adjustments and gestures to control volume and brightness.
It also includes a widget for audio control, supports audio headsets control, cover art and a complete audio media library.
As this is an early BETA version, a lot of things are not finished, but will change for the final release:
• Hardware decoding works only with a limited set of hardware;
• Other unknown issues.
VLC for Android Beta needs acces to :
• "Device & app History" to be able to read logs, during the beta, to help understand crashes and issues.
• "Photos/Media/Files" to read your media files
• "Device ID & call information" in order to pause music/video during incoming calls
Permission Details :
• It needs "read phone status an identity", in order to pause music during incoming calls.
• It needs "modify or delete the contents of your USB storage", in order to allow deletion of files.
• It needs "read the contents of your USB storage", in to order to read your media files on it.
• It needs "full network access", to open network streams.
• It needs "control vibration", in order to provide UI feedback when seeking in the audio player.
• It needs "prevent phone from sleeping" in order to prevent... your phone from sleeping.
• It needs "change your audio settings", in order to change audio volume.
• It needs "modify system settings", in order to allow you to change your audio ringtone.
This is a port of the Mini vMac emulator for the Android platform. It supports almost any Android device, starting from android version 1.6.
* 4MB Mac Plus
* Full screen (scaled down if needed) or scrolling if needed (full size)
* Full simulated keyboard (including all Mac keys) and physical keyboard support
* Android device (version 1.6 or more)
* SD Card
* Mac Plus ROM image
* Disk images with Mac software
The ROM file must be named vMac.ROM and placed in "minivmac" directory in your SD Card.
Disk images should have .img or .dsk extensions, and be located in "minivmac" directory in your SD Card for them to show up in the disk chooser.
Reicast the only Dreamcast emulator for Android. It is not perfect yet, but can already run many games.
No games or bios are included with this download, as this would be illegal. You have to dump the bios and games from your own dreamcast.
- "Photos/Media/Files" -> to read game images and bios
- "Camera/Microphone" -> for dreamcast microphone emulation
- "Device & app history" -> to read emulator crash logs. You can submit the logs via the included menu to help us solve issues.
- Create a folder named "reicast", and then a folder named "data" inside it. Put the bios (dc_boot.bin & dc_flash.bin) inside the data folder. Windows sometimes hides the file extention, so the filename might look like "dc_boot" on the windows explorer.
- Create a folder anywhere you want, and put the Dreamcast games in there. Reicast currently supports .gdi, .chd (v4), and .cdi disc formats, but .cdi is discouraged due to problematic compatibility.
- Open reicast and selet the "reicast" folder you created as system path.
- In order to save your game-play progress you will first need to format the memory cards. In order to do this you need to start the program, select the "boot bios" option, go to the "file" option, select the memory cards and then select the "delete all" option.
- Finally use the game navigator to locate your games. You can also setup a game path if you want to default to a specific folder.
- For further support & general questions, ask in http://forums.reicast.com/index.php?board=1.0
- Cpu: Cortex-A9, Dualcore, 1.2ghz
- Gpu: Adreno, Tegra K1 or Mali400 gpus
- At least 512mb ram
This is the companion app for http://amirunninglinux.com/.
Am I Running Linux? is free software; you may use, copy, modify, and redistribute it under the terms of the X11 License. The source code is available at http://code.s.zeid.me/amirunninglinux.apk (this app) and http://code.s.zeid.me/amirunninglinux.com (the Web site). For more information about free software, see https://gnu.org/philosophy/free-sw.html.
• Full network access: This app is a single-site browser for http://amirunninglinux.com/, and as such, it needs to access the Internet to be able to display the site. This permission is not used for anything else, and you can verify that by viewing the source code (see above).
HomeSync brings 1 TB of cloud storage into your home.
Its enormous capacity lets you record daily events without the need to worry about capacity shortage or extra payment.
With HomeSync, you will get access to your data wherever you are,
and you have the option to either share them with your family or keep them private.
HomeSync also offers an easier way to get various content.
You can bring Android games, movies, TV shows and streaming
content directly into your living room on a large and vivid TV.
Enjoy your Personal cloud!
GALAXY smartphones compatible with HomeSync:
GALAXY S5, GALAXY Note 3, Note 3 LTE, Note II, Note, Note 10.1, Note 10.1 (2014 Edition), Note 8.0, S4, S4 LTE-A, S4 Active, S4 mini, S4 zoom, S3, S3 mini, S3 LTE, S II, S II LTE, S Advance, Core, Express, Grand, Mega, Mega (6.3), Rugby Pro, Win, Camera, Tab3 8.0, Tab3 7.0, Tab2 10.1, Tab2 7.0, Tab Pro, Note Pro, Tab4
HTC smartphones : One , ButterFly
Sony smartphones : Xperia Z , Xperia ZL , Xperia SP
LG smartphones : Optimus G pro , Nexus4
◈ Caution : You may have limited access to some of the functions if you're using a non-Samsung device.
* NEW FEATURE *
Now we automatically fetch your movies and videos from your Computers and Mobile device, creating a great experience to watch your all time favorites. Sort of like YouTube for personal videos. Along with Chromecast support for movies, you couldn't have asked for more.
With AirStream it is absolute fun sharing media & accessing files from PC on Android Devices- imagine able to access GB's of videos, photos, music and files from your PC or laptop instantly on your Android phone or Tablet. Take High quality videos and incredible sound from your PC wherever you go. Just make sure your computer & mobile are on the same WiFi network. You get to browse your entire computer and stream all your favorite movies and media..
AirStream also provides access to multiple cloud apps like Dropbox , Google Drive & OneDrive. That's right, on a single app you get access to your PC, Dropbox , Google Drive & OneDrive. Enjoy!!!
PC-Support: AirStream supports PC, MAC or linux.
To use AirStream, install the Desktop Client for PC, Mac or Linux from here - http://airstream.io/download/
+ Chromecast support for Videos
+ Automatic video aggregation from PC and mobile
+ Added QR Connect feature to connect your PC
+ New walkthrough and setup screens for better understanding
1. Install AirStream-Suite on your PC or Laptop from here: http://airstream.io/download/
2. Allow AirStream-Suite through your PC/Mac firewall settings
3. Just start using your computer in two simple steps by scanning AirStream-Suite QR.
4. Login into AirStream app & AirStream-Suite using the same credentials. Hit 'Login'
5. You can also 'Skip Login' if your Wifi is not connected to internet.
6. Long press files & folders to copy to SDCard, add music to playlists and to bookmark Videos
Recommendation for Video player:
Use Air Video Player / MX Player / VLC Android Player to watch videos on mobile from PC.
Follow Us On:
1. Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/airstream.io
2. Twitter: @askAirStream
We have tons of movies, songs & photos stored in our computers and there is no way we can watch them on Mobile devices. And our current options limit us. With AirStream you can stream & access media from Computers on Mobile devices. If you are accessing your computer on same Home-Wifi network, streaming won't consume your Internet. To use AirStream, login from mobile app & PC app using the same credentials, AirStream will connect to your PC/Mac or Linux automatically.
• Stream Movies and Music.
• Create music playlist for music stored in your computers
• Copy files from PC to your Mobile Phones and Tablets without the hassle of wires
• Automatically connects to computers in your network - support for Windows, Mac & Linux
• Restrict access to your Personal files from PC
1. For AirStream to work please install AirStream-Suite on your computer from here: http://airstream.io/download/
2. We came to know that many users are facing problems with streaming .avi files. We recommend you to use MXPlayer as your default video player - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mxtech.videoplayer.ad
3. Some antivirus/internet security programs/firewall can wrongly detect server application as a security threat. Please add AirStream-Suite as a trusted application in such programs.
4. Internet Bandwidth is used ONLY for Registration and Login not for accessing PC content.
5. If you are accessing over Home-Wifi or WLAN, streaming would be very fast & won't consume Internet.
6. If you don't wish to Login, you can access PC via "Skip Login" option.
Please get back to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for anything, we will immediately answer your queries.
Online multiplayer games are available, as well as a single-player against computer.
How to play: http://wiki.openttd.org/Tutorial
Touch the screen with two fingers to cancel current action, if you misplaced a road or a station.
This game is open-source - you may find sources at http://openttd.org/ or at my website.
You can install old version from here: http://sourceforge.net/projects/libsdl-android/files/apk/OpenTTD/
This game is not affiliated with the Transport Tycoon Deluxe game, and does not contain any content from the original game.
This app requires 1 Gb device storage (1.8 Gb during installation), and cannot be moved to SD card.
GIMP is an advanced picture editor, suitable for such tasks as photo retouching, image composition and image authoring.
Inkscape is a vector graphics editor, which has everything needed to create professional-quality computer art. Inkscape does not work on Lollipop.
They both support stylus pressure. In Inkscape, you will need to enable Android touchscreen in File → Input Devices (see screenshots).
For best results, also enable Windows → Single Window Mode in GIMP.
Press Back key to show keyboard.
To send right mouse click - touch screen with two fingers, or press a button on your stylus.
To send middle mouse click - touch screen with three fingers, this will drag/scroll image in Gimp.
If you have Menu key, you can use it to undo last action.
If Open or Save dialog is frozen - open the keyboard using Back key, and press Enter or Esc key, you have to do that only once. If your keyboard does not have Esc key - install Hacker's Keyboard.
Finger hover is supported. If you have Galaxy S4/S5 or Note 3/4, enable AirView in system settings to use it.
To make all buttons bigger, and make it draw faster, select smaller display resolution during app start.
If you have Error -24 when installing this app - install this version (it's the same app with different name):
Do not uninstall this app if you have Android 4.4 or older - you will not be able to install it again, because of a bug in Android, which was fixed in Android 5.0.
Clear app data instead to save space - long-press app icon in drawer, drag it to App Info icon, and select Clear data.
To add fonts, copy them to directory Android/data/org.gimp.inkscape/files/gimp/fonts on your SD card.
To disable gyroscope, tap Change device config during app start, select Mouse emulation → Advanced → Gyroscope.
To set 24bpp color depth or portrait screen orientation, go to Change device config → Video.
To use dark color theme - double-click Root terminal icon on desktop, and type commands:
apt-get install murrine-themes
Confirm installation, then open Menu → Settings → Appearance, and select NOX theme.
You will need to install custom kernel to your Android device, that will add keyboard+mouse functions to it's USB port, this app is used to send key and mouse events. You will also need root.
No driver installation is needed for your PC.
It will work inside BIOS, inside bootloader, with any OS, and with any hardware that has USB socket - PC, Mac, Xbox, Chromebook, even other Android devices through USB Host adapter.
Nexus 7 2012 WiFi - flash kernel inside this app
If your Nexus 7 is not rooted - follow installation instructions here: https://github.com/pelya/android-keyboard-gadget
LG G2 - http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2725023
Nexus 5 - http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2551441 or http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2527130 or https://github.com/pelya/android-keyboard-gadget/tree/master/nexus5-hammerhead-android-5.0
Nexus 4 - http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2548872
Sony Ericsson phones - http://legacyxperia.github.io/
Moto G: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2634745 or http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2786336
Moto E: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2931985
Moto G 2014: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=3085277
OnePlus One: http://sourceforge.net/projects/namelessrom/files/bacon/
Galaxy S4: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2590246 - you have to enable it in the included STweaks app
Galaxy Note 2: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2231374
Huawei Ideos X5: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2616956
Sony Xperia Z3 and Z3 Compact: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2937173
Sony Xperia Z Ultra: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=3066748
Xiaomi Redmi 1S: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2998620
Galaxy Ace 2: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2793420
Other devices - you will have to compile the kernel yourself, using this patch: https://github.com/pelya/android-keyboard-gadget/blob/master/kernel-3.4.patch
Works best with Hacker's Keyboard.
If you compiled the kernel for any device not listed here - contact me, I'll add your kernel to the list.
Experimental remote control functionality is available, with live camera feed, using built-in VNC server.
This feature requires to run VNC client on the other PC or Android device. There are many VNC clients for PC and Android, that can be downloaded from Google Play.
All sources are available at the github page listed above.
You may use it to stream applications from your Linux PC, or to launch Linux installed on your Android (installing Linux is done via separate app).
Touch screen with two fingers to send right mouse button click, with three fingers to send middle button click. You can also press button on your stylus, or use Bluetooth mouse.
Swipe with two fingers to scroll documents.
Finger hover is supported on select devices. If you have Galaxy S4/Note 3 device, enable AirView in system settings to use it.
To invoke keyboard, press Back key. Non-English text input is not supported in terminal, but it works in GUI applications.
If you don't see Back key, swipe up from the bottom of the screen.
If you have hardware Menu key, it will send Ctrl-Z (Undo in most apps).
To disable magnifying glass, tap Change device config during app start, select Mouse emulation → Display size → Large.
You can disable gyroscope in Mouse emulation → Advanced → Gyroscope.
You can enable portrait screen orientation and 24bpp color depth in Change device config → Video.
To set custom display number, go to Change device config → Data installation location → Specify directory → do not change directory, press OK → change parameters to XSDL :1234, press OK, where 1234 is your display number. You may also pass other parameters to Xserver using this dialog.
To connect to the display manager on your PC, add parameter -query your.PC.IP.address to the Xserver command line, then configure your display manager.
If you have XDM, you will need to remove a line starting with :0 from /etc/X11/xdm/Xservers , add * to /etc/X11/xdm/Xaccess , and set DisplayManager*authorize: false in /etc/X11/xdm/xdm-config , to disable local X server and allow connections from external IP addresses.
If you want SHM extension to work in Linux chroot - download file libandroid-shmem.so from here:
copy it to chroot, set executable flag, and execute this in chroot before other commands:
.APK file for side-loading and old versions:
Install AnySoftKeyboard first, and then select the desired layout from AnySoftKeyboard's Settings->Keyboards menu.
This pack contains Cyrillic and phonetic Russian keyboard layouts, physical keyboard mapping and dictionary.
Search for AnySoftKeyboard on Google Play.
The Ur-Quan Hierarchy have won the war and put the Earth under slave shield.
Explore galaxy, gather resources, ally with other races, battle enemies and win your freedom back.
If selecting "New game" crashes the game - select "Load", there is one savegame saved at the game beginning.
Two-player melee supported, with two on-screen joysticks. USB gamepads and SHIELD are supported.
To activate emergency escape unit, press Back.
To change on-screen joystick to PC-style arrow keys - go to Setup -> Configure Controls -> On-screen Joystick, and set it to Classic (PC).
This app is free, and has no ads, IAP, watermark, sign-up, or page limit. No cloud account or additional Windows software required.
Uses 350 Mb storage after installation.
Integrates into Android printing framework, requires Android 4.4 KitKat or newer.
List of supported printers: https://github.com/pelya/android-print-plugin-cups/blob/master/supported-printers.txt
Printing through Android USB socket is not supported yet, only printing over network is supported.
☆☆☆☆☆ This app gains new abilities as it's downloads increase:
★☆☆☆☆ 1 000 downloads: double-sided printing, multiple pages per sheet - ✔done!
★★☆☆☆ 5 000 downloads: set page margins, collate copies, booklet print.
★★★☆☆ 10 000 downloads: set paper type, printer tray, printer resolution.
★★★★☆ 50 000 downloads: print preview, zoom and reflow page content.
★★★★★ 100 000 downloads: support for USB printers.
☄☄☄☄☄ 500 000 downloads: support for old apps and Android versions, by adding another 'Share' option.
Supports online matches and offline play with bots. Deathmatch, Capture the Flag and 10 other game modes are available.
Five touchscreen control modes available:
shoot button mode is similar to other mobile 3D shooters.
tap to shoot mode moves fire button under your finger, so you never miss it.
floating crosshair mode allows for faster aiming - drag crosshair across the screen to shoot, touch screen borders to look around.
shoot under finger mode shoots where you touch, but does not move crosshair from the center of the screen.
aim under finger mode is similar, but moves fire button under your finger instead of shooting immediately.
Swipe the screen to quickly rotate 180 degrees.
Double-tap joystick to jump.
Touch weapon icons at the top to select a weapon.
You can configure buttons layout by clicking Change device config button when the game starts, then selecting On-screen keyboard and Customize layout.
You can switch to first-person view in settings.
Voice chat is supported - switch Voice chat option to Shake and talk, and shake phone during game to send your voice to other players. Some servers may disallow voice chat.
You can enter console commands using button at upper-left, you need to be inside game menu, and start command with / symbol.
Gyroscope aiming is supported (not all devices have gyroscope).
Gamepads with two analog sticks are supported (PS3, Xbox gamepads, SHIELD).
Mouse will not be supported, because it's technically impossible on non-rooted Android, and because it gives an unfair advantage over other players.
Source code can be downloaded from https://sourceforge.net/projects/libsdl-android/files/OpenArena/
You can run your own dedicated server, using this package: http://sourceforge.net/projects/libsdl-android/files/OpenArena/OpenArena-dedicated-server-0.8.8.25.tar.gz
More info about running servers at http://openarena.wikia.com/wiki/Servers
Tap left joystick to jump.
To play on some servers, you need to press Back → Join red/blue, after connecting to server.
Supports gamepads (PS3/Xbox/SHIELD), limited mouse support.
The Ur-Quan Hierarchy have won the war and put the Earth under slave shield.
Explore galaxy, gather resources, ally with other races, battle enemies and win your freedom back.
To activate emergency escape unit, press Back.
If you dislike touchscreen controls - go to Setup -> Advanced Options -> Joystick, and set it to Normal.
It will print events from joystick or gamepad axes and buttons, mouse hover events, and touchpad events, if you have such device.
It will also dump all events to logcat.
You may attach almost any mouse/keyboard/gamepad to your phone, if you have a proper cable, or connect Bluetooth mouse/keyboard, Android OS will recognize it.
Sources are at https://github.com/pelya/AndroidInputEventsLogger
Are you tired of jewels? Are match-three games too complicated for you? Biniax2 to the rescue!
Just clear your way and avoid being blocked. You control a single fruit of certain type. Colliding to a pair of fruits, containing your type, will make the pair dissapier, leaving you more space and changing your item to the other one of the pair. Direct your element by simply tapping the screen at the place you want to move it. When you are blocked, tap the broom symbol to clear the complete column on the screen. Have fun!
Versions of Biniax for various other platforms are available at http://www.biniax.com