Great app The only feature request would be to be able to have transparency through the old map to see the modern maps after saving. That would make it easier find where I am while in the field. Still better than anything else I've tried.
Finally a way to use custom maps Need to allow the transparency of the gps and custom map to merge when finalized. Helps to self locate/orient yourself with terrain features not on your hand drawn map.
Some old added maps do not show I haven't use this app for some times. When I tried to open an old added map to view today, the app didn't show the jpg map. This happens to some old added maps but not all. Strange!
Sd card is not accessible By sdcard alias it shows internal memory. Real sd card is not accessible. Please research at stackoferflow. 'Sdcard' is not universal alias for sd card.
Add marks on the maps Can you provide the ability to add marks or draw on the maps?
Love it, could be improved by having the ability of transparency with google maps once its saved
- Fixes crashes on LG devices on Android 5.x and Motorola devices on 6.0
- Adds preference to select software rendering (recommended) or GPU rendering
- Adds preference to select 16-bit color mode (recommended) or 32-bit color mode
- GPU rendering is needed on LG devices running Android 5.x to avoid crashes
- 32-bit color mode is needed on Motorola devices running Android 6.0 to avoid crashes
- Both options limit maximum map image size
- Known issue: Missing translations for new features
GPS navigation app for hiking, biking, geocaching and other outdoor activities