Add marks on the maps Can you provide the ability to add marks or draw on the maps?
Mr. Born Easy. 2. Use .
This is an awesome app! I use it to look at a map of the river my boat is on which lets me see information about where i can get water from etc. without having to look through a book to find where i am! There is one thing that would make this app perfect for me, and that is the ability for placemarks to show the text you set in their name and description boxes. I dont know if im doing something wrong, but when i put a placemark with a title and a description, all i get on my phone is the little pin. What would be perfect is if the title appeared over the pin and then when you tap it, the description appears
Simple yet effective A very simple app that lets you use any image file for navigation. I had some initial issues with crashing, but an update fixed it up nicely.
Brilliant Application Was going to write an app to allow photos of maps to be used with your location. Turns out someone has already written one and it's very good.
Really useful when you go hiking Went hiking with a friend and using this app and a downloaded raster software map we knew exactly where we were and which path to take. I won't ever leave without this and a good detailed raster map of where I'm hiking.
- Fixes crashes on LG devices on Android 5.x and Motorola devices on 6.0
- Adds preference to select software rendering (recommended) or GPU rendering
- Adds preference to select 16-bit color mode (recommended) or 32-bit color mode
- GPU rendering is needed on LG devices running Android 5.x to avoid crashes
- 32-bit color mode is needed on Motorola devices running Android 6.0 to avoid crashes
- Both options limit maximum map image size
- Known issue: Missing translations for new features
Outdoor GPS navigation app for hiking, biking, geocaching and other activities
Play in the outdoors with Android as your Handheld GPS and offline topo maps!