I use this app on a Samsung galaxy S7 that I mount on my snowmobile. Having the offline map is great when I'm on trips where I haven't been before. I pull in a jpeg of the local trail map and this app tells me where I'm at related to the tail system whether I'm on or off trail. And is offline!! Would be cool if I could make one or more of the info numbers bigger so it's easier to see when on a snowmobile. Keep up the bug fixes! Thanks.
Great backup for wandering in the woods without getting lost! Some cool features would be to measure the total distance traveled, show a trace where you have passed, and add interest points on the map. But now I'm just acting spoiled ;)
Great app The only feature request would be to be able to have transparency through the old map to see the modern maps after saving. That would make it easier find where I am while in the field. Still better than anything else I've tried.
Finally a way to use custom maps Need to allow the transparency of the gps and custom map to merge when finalized. Helps to self locate/orient yourself with terrain features not on your hand drawn map.
Some old added maps do not show I haven't use this app for some times. When I tried to open an old added map to view today, the app didn't show the jpg map. This happens to some old added maps but not all. Strange!
Sd card is not accessible By sdcard alias it shows internal memory. Real sd card is not accessible. Please research at stackoferflow. 'Sdcard' is not universal alias for sd card.
- Fixes crashes on LG devices on Android 5.x and Motorola devices on 6.0
- Adds preference to select software rendering (recommended) or GPU rendering
- Adds preference to select 16-bit color mode (recommended) or 32-bit color mode
- GPU rendering is needed on LG devices running Android 5.x to avoid crashes
- 32-bit color mode is needed on Motorola devices running Android 6.0 to avoid crashes
- Both options limit maximum map image size
- Known issue: Missing translations for new features