Chamberlain Safe is the official safety app of Chamberlain University. It is the only app that integrates with Chamberlain University's safety and security systems. The Safety and Security Department has worked to develop a unique app that provides students, faculty and staff with added safety on the Chamberlain University campus. The app will send you important safety alerts and provide instant access to campus safety resources.
Chamberlain Safe features include:
- Emergency Contacts: Contact the correct services for the Chamberlain University area in case of an emergency or a non-emergency concern
- Friend Walk: Send your location to a friend through email or SMS on your device. Once the friend accepts the Friend Walk request, the user picks their destination and their friend tracks their location in real time; they can keep an eye on them to make sure they make it safely to their destination.
- Tip Reporting: Multiple ways to report a safety/security concern directly to Chamberlain University security.
- Virtual WalkHome: Allow Campus Security to monitor a user’s walk. If a user feels unsafe when walking on campus, they can request a Virtual WalkHome and a dispatcher on the other end will monitor their journey until they reach their destination.
- Campus Maps
- Evacuation Map: Find gathering points after an evacuation alarm has been sounded.
- Emergency Plans: Campus emergency documentation that can prepare you for disasters or emergencies. This can be accessed even when users aren’t connected to Wi-Fi or cellular data.
- Support Resources: Access support resources in one convenient app to enjoy a successful experience at Chamberlain University.
- Safety Notifications: Receive instant notifications and instructions from Chamberlain University safety when on-campus emergencies occur.
Download today to ensure you’re prepared in the event of an emergency.