S.A.F.E. is the official safety app of Eastern Kentucky University. It is the only app that integrates with Eastern Kentucky University's safety and security systems. Public Safety has worked to develop a unique app that provides students, faculty and staff with added safety on the Eastern Kentucky University campus. The app will send you important safety alerts and provide instant access to campus safety resources.
S.A.F.E. features include:
- Emergency Contacts: Contact the correct services for the Eastern Kentucky University area in case of an emergency or a non-emergency concern
- Mobile Bluelight: Send your location to Eastern Kentucky University Dispatchers in real-time in case of a crisis
- Friend Walk: Send your location to a friend through email or SMS on your device. Once the friend accepts the Friend Walk request, the user picks their destination and their friend tracks their location in real time; they can keep an eye on them to make sure they make it safely to their destination.
- Tip Reporting: Multiple ways to report a safety concern directly to Eastern Kentucky University.
- Safety Toolbox: Enhance your safety with the set of tools provided in one convenient app.
- Campus Maps: Navigate around the Eastern Kentucky University area.
- Emergency Plans: Campus emergency documentation that can prepare you for disasters or emergencies. This can be accessed even when users aren’t connected to Wi-Fi or cellular data.
- Support Resources: Access support resources in one convenient app to enjoy a successful experience at Eastern Kentucky University.
- Safety Notifications: Receive instant notifications and instructions from Eastern Kentucky University safety when on-campus emergencies occur.
- WorkAlone: Use the app to "check in" with you periodically while working alone or during late hours. If you don't respond, the app will alert Campus Security.
Download today to ensure you’re prepared in the event of an emergency.