RUSM SAFE is the official safety app of Ross University School of Medicine. It is the only app that integrates with RUSM's safety and security systems. The Safety and Security Department has worked to develop a unique app that provides students, faculty and staff with added safety on the Ross University School of Medicine campus. The app will send you important safety alerts and provide instant access to campus safety resources.
RUSM SAFE features include:
- Friend Walk: Send your location to a friend, who can watch you walk home in real-time.
- Emergency Contacts: Contact the correct services for the RUSM area in case of an emergency or a non-emergency concern
- Safety notifications: Receive instant notifications and instructions from campus safety when on-campus emergencies occur.
- Emergency Plans: Learn what to do in case of an emergency
- Campus safety resources: access all important safety resources in one convenient app.
Download today and ensure that you’re prepared in the event of an emergency.