UChicago Safe is the official safety app of University of Chicago. It is the
only app that integrates with University of Chicago's safety and security
systems. The Safety and Security Department has worked to develop a
unique app that provides students, faculty and staff with added safety
on the University of Chicago campus. The app will send you important
safety alerts and provide instant access to campus safety resources.
UChicago Safe features include:
- Mobile BlueLight: Send your location to University of Chicago security
in real-time in case of a crisis
- Friend Walk: Send your location to a friend, who can watch you walk
home in real-time.
- Emergency Contacts: Contact the correct services for the University of
Chicago area in case of an emergency or a non-emergency concern.
- Tip Reporting: Multiple ways to report a safety/security concern
directly to University of Chicago security.
- Safety notifications: Receive instant notifications and instructions from
campus safety when on-campus emergencies occur.
- Emergency Plans: Learn what to do in case of an emergency.
- Chat with Security: Communicate live with safety staff at University of
Chicago via chat.
- Campus safety resources: access all important safety resources in one convenient app.
Download today and ensure that you’re prepared in the event of an